Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - May 22nd

The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^

Chapter 1 - May 22nd

Chapter 1 - May 22nd
Quick note -- this basically runs on the principal that different people interpret situations in different ways...I know the characters may seem somewhat clichéd, but this is my story, so XP to you if you don't like it! This works in diary form - each chapter will basically be a day to the characters involved. The story of what happened that day is therefore revealed from their perspectives. I think that makes sense? Anywho, here we go…

May 22nd

~~ Sora's entry

Hello diary! Now I get to keep a diary…. How much fun will that be? Riku gave it to me today so that I could record all the fun things that we do. Then he gave me a little hug and said that he wished that he could do more for me because he's such a lovely friend! Kairi looked very angry when she saw him give me this diary though, so I think she might want one too! It's green and I love it! I just had to run back home and write in it straight away! And now I'm writing in it! I'm using the pen that has a paopu fruit shape on top of it -- the one that Riku gave me with the diary. I like the pen because it's bouncy -- the paopu goes boing boing when I write! I'll stop writing for now or I'll run the diary out really quickly and that wouldn't be good! Bye bye diary!

~~ Riku's entry

Yes! Today I finally got it on with Sora! ...Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little, but there was definitely a bit of action between us. My plan worked brilliantly, and I must say I am a genius! Ah, this skin of mine -- it touched that wonderful skin of his and it felt…. Mmm... He smells like coconut oil... Oh I'll never wash this skin agai -- Oh, I think my mother is calling…. Dammit, she wants me to go and have a bath. Well, that sucks.

~~ Kairi's entry

Dear diary...Oh. My. Gosh. I saw Riku and Sora kiss! I really truly did! No, seriously, Riku walked up to my poor defenceless little sweetheart, gave him a book then kissed him! I was a bit far away, but I could just tell Riku was oozing with passion. Ooh, it makes me so mad! Sora is mine Riku! Besides, I could also really tell that Sora was not enjoying it one bit! Then he ran off clutching his chest as if it burned him or something!

I used to like Riku until he told me that he would never share a paopu with me! I forget why I even asked him to now...but, Sora, the new love of my life, deserves better, and I am going to be the one to claim him before Riku corrupts his precious little mind!

When I saw those two together though...I kinda wanted to see more. Oh dear -- please don't tell me I'm turning into a pervert!?

I WILL CLAIM SORA'S HEART!

-- End of first entry --


A/N: *Laughs much* Yeah, this is a little short, I know, but it's just to get into the swing of things -- I don't really know how long I plan to keep the diary entries going for, but ...*shrugs* dunno. Maybe I'll do a week at a time and see how it goes.

Further A/N: I had to edit this chapter as I realised that I made Kairi sound like a complete pervert! U_U;; Hopefully this version is a little better (although she's still a little pervy!)

So, er, yeah. Any comments? ^_^;

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KISHwater on May 21, 2007, 10:38:19 AM

KISHwater on
KISHwaterthat's very funny and different but i like it.

Kupo on September 11, 2005, 6:49:50 AM

Kupo on
Kupohmm kinda weird but it was good and interesting +favs

Riku-kitty on June 9, 2005, 2:18:32 PM

Riku-kitty on
Riku-kittyFUNNY! *favs*

crappyusernamehere on June 9, 2005, 4:17:32 AM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernamehereLOL friggen funny *favs*