Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - May 23rd

The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^

Chapter 2 - May 23rd

Chapter 2 - May 23rd
Quick note: In this one, other characters diaries are revealed. All with the wonderful, wonderful cliché of wonderfulness that is their diary personas. Yeah. >_>

Also, just to make this clear, yes some of the characters enter in their diary multiple times. This is because otherwise too much would be given away at any one point. The order they appear in this list is the chronological order they were written.

Anywho, basically, I mean that I didn't just forget that they wrote earlier U_U

May 23
rd

~~ Sora's entry

Yuck!! Girl germs!!

~~ Riku's entry

Kairi. Must. Die. How dare she get Sora like that?! The poor boy was defenceless -- I was too far away to help him. Damn that Tidus for talking to me. Damn him! Although, Sora did scream like a girl and run away (He came to me for cover, woah yeah. I'm such a stud.) But at least he got away from that scary girl.


~~ Tidus' entry

Yeah, I knew that Kairi had a thing for Sora… and today she went and swapped spit with him for a while. Why wasn't it with me? I'm so unhappy now. Going to go talk to Wakka because he's stupid and it's easy to make fun of him. That will make me feel all better.

~~ Kairi's entry

Mwahahaha! I kissed Sora! That oughta show him who cares! He ran away to Riku though. Silly boy! Riku is not nice - he looks scary and is mean to Sora's future wife. Ah! Did I just write that? Oooh… that must mean I really really like Sora lots. It took me a whole week to decide I was going to marry Riku before. It must be love! I'm going to get a paopu fruit tonight and give him it tomorrow! I'm so excited… I'll go ask mummy if she has any makeup I can borrow for my date! Teehee!

~~ Sora's entry

Thought I'd write again now that I'm not diseased anymore. Yuck, I can't believe Kairi planted those nasty girly lips on my face! But Riku made it all better - he stroked my hair and made the bad Kairi images go away. Riku is such a good friend. Tidus isn't though. He laughed at me, and then made weird hand gestures behind Riku's back. I don't really get what he was doing, but there was probably some weird Tidus logic to it. He's so weird.

And hey, look! I'm now getting this whole diary thing right! Riku said today that I should put my thoughts and feelings and dreams and such in here. So these are my thoughts and feelings, and last night I had a dream that I was falling through water or something. I fell a long way, but then suddenly I landed. And it was on a giant cookie with chocolate chip raindrops coming down and a swimming pool of ice cream. I've decided I like that dream. I want it again! Yum yum!

~~ Wakka's entry

Like, woah, eh. So many weird couples… my brain is, like, fuzzled. What's with all this crazy love talk all of a sudden? Kairi loves Riku, Kairi loves Sora… Kairi should give it up and get with Selphie… like… woah. Now, like, I need a cold shower, eh… Tidus was being all confusing with weird comments about my hair being like Riku. Eeh -- He's a strange one. But then I showed him who's boss, eh!

-- End of entries --

A/N: Hehe. I'm still managing to be amused by this, but that's because I'm easily amused. *Sweatdrop.* Also, Riku drew a little picture to accentuate his entry, but it won't come up on here. T_T it was of the three of them as stick figures: Riku poking Kairi with a sword and Sora looking adoringly at Riku… Naturally in shaky lines like that of a 3 year old. ^_^;
I'll keep this going until the end of this week… I think it's going to be an eventful week for those Destiny Islanders indeed. *Evil grin*

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KISHwater on May 21, 2007, 10:41:47 AM

KISHwater on
KISHwaterthat was definatly funnier than the last one nice work!

Stupidity_Comes_Natural on December 29, 2005, 1:30:38 AM

Stupidity_Comes_Natural on
Stupidity_Comes_NaturalHey! Sora sounds like a baby! It's soooooo cute! Bye!
*Good Story 2*

caza on December 4, 2005, 1:09:19 AM

caza on
cazalol, this is funny!!! more hilarious than the previous one

Kupo on September 11, 2005, 6:53:38 AM

Kupo on
Kupoheh good job ^^

HoneyPossum on June 9, 2005, 2:03:02 PM

HoneyPossum on
HoneyPossumHAHAHAHA! Get it on with Selphie! That's freaking awesome!

crappyusernamehere on June 9, 2005, 4:21:16 AM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernameherelol i love this

the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi on May 23, 2005, 9:13:27 AM

the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi on
the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupiasome!!!!!