Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - May 24th

The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^

Chapter 3 - May 24th

Chapter 3 - May 24th
May 24th

~~ Kairi's entry

I did it! I asked Sora to share a paopu! He said yes (I think?)!! I'm going to luff him forever and ever and ever… We're gonna do it tomorrow!

Whoopsie! By that I mean share the paopu! Not something naughty! Teehee.

~~ Riku's entry

Yes! Score! Sora is staying at my house tonight! Okay… he's on my bed shaking uncontrollably and muttering incoherently, but what do you expect -- the guys been scarred for life by Pinky. Well fleh, her plan backfired magnificently, though she seemed really happy about it for some reason. Weirdo girl -- what's wrong with her? Anyway, he is what happened today, since the wonderfulness must be written in case I should ever forget my first time…

Kairi, in her stupid, stupid girlyness came over to Sora in the middle of a 5 way spar between the usual lot and latches onto him like a leech. Then Wakka threw his ball at Sora, which Kairi tried to stop, making him fall over. Because she is dumb. And doesn't understand why we spar. Because she is dumb. The she says loudly while they are both on the floor ``will you share a paopu with me?''

BLEH!

YUCK!

We all pointed and laughed at her because she is silly and pink. Well, maybe that was just me, but then she jumped up screeching ``yay'' and skipped off. Selphie followed her because she's a dumb girl too.

Then I went to help Sora up, but he looked all pale and ghostly (probably because of the nasty girl germs) and he said ``no…''

Because of girl pants reaction I think he was delayed and she now thinks he will. I must set this straight. Or kill her. But then… this is the good part…

Sora then clung to my leg. I thought I was going to die! He then said ``Don't leave me Riku! I don't like girls! Please, don't leave me alone!'' And now he's here in my room on my bed.

He's in my room. On my bed.

… Why am I still writing this then?!

I think it's bedtime… Mwahahaha!

~~ Kairi's entry

My mummy thinks it's funny that me and Sora are gonna share a paopu. She doesn't believe in the story though. She says it's just fruit. That tastes like mango. Well how would she know! Silly woman! All adults are the same, think they know everything. But she said I wasn't allowed to wear make-up I think that's very mean, cause Sora won't think I'm all sophisticated if I look like a little girl. I think I'll just borry some and not tell her. She won't mind when I have a husband!

Now, I'm going to bed ``Early to bed, early to wise, makes Kairi a beautiful bride!'' I just made that up! Aren't I clever?!

Night night!

-- End of entries --

A/N: Yeah this one sucks even more than the others because I forgot to write an entry and did it quickly. Also, Riku is really ripping into girls eh? Maybe he's jealous XP I think I may have accidentally changed the style he write in too, but that's because of the same reason. Also, the reason it's so short… is the same. Wow, you can blame so much on having no time and the need to meet the deadline you set yourself…

Sorry I'm rambling. Comments? Suggestions? ``Please shut the hell up's''? ^_^ See you with the next entry… where something will actually happen! And it'll be a reasonable length!

Oh, and one more note! Although I'm a rabid Sora/Riku fangirl (as in the pairing), I have nothing against Kairi. So no ``OMG U H8 KARAI U IS TEH SUK''

Mmkies? Mmkies. ^_^

Ja!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KISHwater on May 21, 2007, 10:48:24 AM

KISHwater on
KISHwatergood job i think you have one big imagination. good job!

Kupo on September 11, 2005, 6:59:48 AM

Kupo on
Kupoeh that was so funneh
...but i don like yaoi stuff...at all. i thought you were just teasing riku for having long hair and saying sora acted too yuong to like girls yet. now i'm grossed out... twas funneh though that riku was all ooh 'e's on meh bed! *wink wink nudge nudge*

hipeople on June 23, 2005, 3:19:45 AM

hipeople on
hipeoplePoor Sora.Totally clueless as to Kairi's and Riku's dirty and evil thoughts....

HoneyPossum on June 9, 2005, 2:06:26 PM

HoneyPossum on
HoneyPossumNice! All of these enteries were VERY well written. I enjoy the style you used (all the different journals in chronological order). Very well written indeed. I laughed when I read each one. I'm very impressed!

crappyusernamehere on June 9, 2005, 4:25:28 AM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernameherelmao i can see it now

Sora:uhh riku...coud u get you finger off my butt?...

Riku:Thats...not...my...finger...

sora:AAAHHHHHHH SAVE MY SORRY @$$!!!

Mika_Shinsuke on May 25, 2005, 6:06:34 AM

Mika_Shinsuke on
Mika_ShinsukeTeehee. My thoughts exactly!

Sora and Riku in a bed... Mmm. XD

Thank you for the comments -- glad you like it!

the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi on May 24, 2005, 11:22:10 AM

the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi on
the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupii love the story!!!!

Riku:Of corse you don't like girls cuse you like me!!!!!

sora:..SO I CAN'T HELP IT IF YOUR SO SMEXY AND A STUD MUFFIN!!

Riku:OF CORSE I AM SMEXY IF I WEREN'T THEN I WOULD'T HAVE YOU IN MY BED RIGHT NOW

sora: oh...yeah your right YOU HEAR THAT KAIRI!!!!! I LOVE RIKU I AM GOING TO MARY HIM YOU HEAR THAT BICH !!!! RIKU!!!!

Kairi: 0___o NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riku:SHUT UP YOU SLUTY WHOER GO TO HELL BICH !!!!!(shots kairi in the forhead)DIE!!! SORA IS ALL MINE!!

Sora: ^_^ i love you riku and now i shall make sweet sweet love to you

Riku: YAEH!!!! I AM GETING LAID!!!! HEAR TRHAT LAID BY SORA!!(screams at kairis dead corps and shoots it 15 more times) I love you sora

sora: I looooooveeee youuu 222!!