Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

This is an AU of the episode Hard Drive Courage with some huge changes. You don’t need to have seen the episode to understand the story though. This is also CourageXComputer slash so stay away if you don’t like slash.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Impossible Is Always Possible

By: Minds-Eye

Chapter One

Introduction

Courage smiled as he’s eyes gazed around the ever so familiar ‘computerized’ settings. It took a few moments for his body to fully materialize as it always did in this place but he’d grown use to it.

He loved this place, he was free to do whatever he pleased and even more so he was as safe as he could ever be but...he did love something more...

He was more happy now then he could ever be, even happier then Muriel could make him. This was a happiness that reached deep into his soul and completed him. Courage could hardly believe it sometimes but all he cared was that they had each other now no matter what.

His smile grew wider as he felt arms draw up around him and a body press against his back. He wanted this moment to last forever but he knew things were just about to get even better!

He heard that British accent voice spoke up gently to him, “I’ve missed you, my little twit.”

“Sorry...” Courage sighed. “I should have come sooner.”

“Don’t regret anything, remember what I said?”

“I know, I know...”

“What are all down about?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh really?”

“I...I’m sorry.”

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. You’re here now and that’s all that matters.”

Before Courage could even protest a thing or make himself feel any worse for making his love have to wait for him he was drawn into a deep kiss and all his emotions were swept away.

Thanks for not being angry with me.” He stated softy.

“You’re here now and it was worth the wait, why on earth do you think I’d be angry?” The Computer asked.

“I’m just being paranoid that’s all.” Courage laughed. “I’m here with you now so I should just be happy and nothing else, not worried.”

“You’ve got that right!”

Courage laughed softy as his body was warmly assaulted. He still couldn’t believe all of this had happened, he never believe he could be this happy. Now he feared nothing more then losing the one he loved more then life itself. It all began that day...

The day Eustace got sick...the day the virus attack...the day his life changed forever...

He remembered it being a warm day, he remembered that morning all to well.

He had no idea at the time what the day was going to bring.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SomekindofFreak on October 7, 2006, 2:29:44 PM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakXDD thats so weird...i was just considering Courage/Computer! XD well, nice job!

Minds-Eye on October 7, 2006, 2:34:06 PM

Minds-Eye on
Minds-EyeGood to see someone else wants to do a Courage/Computer slash! Please do it! ANYTHING with the Computer in it I'll love for I'm the worlds biggest Computer fan!

*Puts on I luv Computer T-shirt*

SomekindofFreak on October 7, 2006, 2:41:42 PM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakXDD well, im not so good with fanfics, maybe i'll do a pic of them? ^^; yay! im not the only one who's thought of pairing Courage and Computer! XD

Minds-Eye on October 7, 2006, 3:27:29 PM

Minds-Eye on
Minds-EyeEhehe and I thought I was crazy for thinking they would go good together! Oh well this is my favorite paring, I don't care what you do cause I'll love it anyway.