Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Evil Ending: One

This is an AU of the episode Hard Drive Courage with some huge changes. You don’t need to have seen the episode to understand the story though. This is also CourageXComputer slash so stay away if you don’t like slash.

Chapter 7 - Evil Ending: One

Chapter 7 - Evil Ending: One
A/N: This is one of the first out of four evil endings I have planned so far (As in I may do more if I decide) The story will resume as normal in the next chapter. Remember this is an evil ending (So just about everyone dies by the end of the chapter) Evil ending chapters are not going to be very long though.

Chapter 7

Evil Ending: One

Courage gasped as the gravity around him seemed to tighten even harder, every gasp was a battle for air.

The Computer remained cold and unforgiving in front of him, his hand still outstretched...still giving the order to kill Courage.

“Please,” Courage rasped, tears running helplessly down his eyes. “If you do this I’ll never see Muriel again. I don’t want to die...not yet.”

“You shouldn’t have got in my way.” The Computer replied with no emotion. No witty sarcasm anymore...just a blind machine.

“Let me go...” Courage wanted to sob harder but he could hardly breath any longer. He suddenly realized how much he missed Muriel.

...He’d never see her again...

“How could you do this? Your no better then the virus! I hope the thing kills you!”

“Shut up!” The Computer yelled angrily and the pressure tightened even harder.

Courage gave one last rasping breath as the pressure became unbearable. The tears in his eyes did not cease. “I hate you!” He breathed out. “Why would you do this to m...”

There was a loud crunch as Courage’s chest was crushed, his lungs instantly became useless as they too were crushed...

The Computer released the pressure and Courage instantly began to gasp for breath but his lungs were far too destroyed to do their job anymore.

Suffocating under his collapsed chest he began to gag out large mouth fulls of blood, his lungs weren’t the only thing crushed.

The Computer watched silently as Courage slow painful death was coming to a close. He felt remorse for the dog because all he wanted was to save his owner but he had tried to stand in his way and so he had to go...He wished it didn’t have to be this way, he had kind of liked Courage...

Deciding to end Courage’s suffering he let the pressure grip the dog’s neck and as Courage gave him one last hateful piercing glare he twisted the dog’s neck until it gave a loud crack and Courage fell soundlessly to the floor.

The awful death dealing deed was done...

The Computer sighed softly as a pool of blood began to grow around Courage. “I’m sorry...really I am...” He said no more knowing the dog was gone for good now.

He truly regretted it...but that was the way things were now...

He made his way over to the dog, not even trying to evade the blood. He picked up the limp head of the once cowardly dog and gazed into his dead glare.

“I really cared about you, you know that? I never could figure out what I was feeling...but now I know.”

Blood continued to trickle down the dog’s mouth and he only seemed to grow colder...

“I think I loved you.”

Suddenly a hiss sounded from behind him. He didn’t get a chance to turn because the fifth and finally snake under the virus’s control dealt the final death blow before he even realized what was going on. He fell just as soundlessly as Courage.

He didn’t bleed, machines don’t bleed...but Courage’s own blood sufficed just as well.

He died beside the dog, bleeding the same blood...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SomekindofFreak on October 24, 2006, 5:49:27 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakawww T.T that was very sad.....but i liked it ~.~