Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Changed

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 2 - Changed

Chapter 2 - Changed
Chapter 2

Changed

Courage groaned as he clasped his head in pain. He had remembered the bright light just before Katz had threatened to shoot Slash...and Gantu...what happened to him? His whole body hurt, it felt like he’d been hit by a truck or something harder...

He felt different...he felt strange...

What had Katz’s gun done to them? Groaning with pain he opened his eyes only to bring on a wave of pain and a huge headache. He made sure to open his eyes slowly the second time and he was met by the strangest sight ever...

Jumba looked more shocked then Courage had ever seen him and littered all around the room was not his friends and family but a bunch of experiments. Slash and Stitch seemed to be knocked out too.

“What happened?” He asked Jumba.

“It...worked...” He breathed out staring at Courage then down at the plasma like gun he had been working on.

...Jumba’s DNA machine...What was it supposed to do? Courage wondered...and then he looked down at himself...

He was still pink but now he looked like Stitch...he looked like an experiment...he had the ears, claws and everything. He would have passed out on the spot if he would have been anyone else but this is Courage we’re talking about...

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Courage? What’s wrong?” That had to be Muriel’s voice. The first experiment to rise after Courage was Muriel. She looked like Stitch too but she was yellow instead. The insides of her ears, claws, and eyes were a light blue and her ears fanned down her back instead of perking up like most experiments. “Wow! I feel twenty years younger.” She said as she flexed her arms much to Courage’s surprise.

“Muril!” Slash cried as he realized what had happened to her, he was next to wake up but he was fine.

Stitch was next to wake and the moment he realized something was very wrong here he cried out Lilo’s name.

Lilo woke instantly but unlike everyone else she looked more like Bonnie then Stitch. She was a dark black apart from her eyes, insides of her ears, claws, and the patterns on her back which were I fiery, crimson red.

“Lilo are you okay?” Stitch asked as he helped her to her feet.

“Whoa look at how cool I am! Jumba what did you do?” Leave it to Lilo to like being changed...

Next was Eustace who looked like a light greenish, yellowish 625 with large teeth and fangs which made it hard for him to talk. The first thing he said was, “How am I suppose to eat like this?”

Gantu who was hanging from the window thanks to his now very small size was now a grey experiment with black claws, torso, inner ears and light blue eyes which matched the ones from the big, fishy Gantu. Lilo forced him to let Slash cut his plasma gun in two before she pulled him over the edge of the window to safety.

Slash also destroyed Katz’s weapon just before the part experiment, part cat woke up. He too looked like Stitch but he also seemed to be an orange part dragon, part cat for he had two large wings and a long curly tale. If he hadn’t been out numbered by everyone he looked like he could have put up one heck of a fight, he simply crossed his arms and sighed angrily know he had been defeated again...

The Computer took suddenly having limbs very well. He looked just as shocked as everyone else but simply sighed and said... “Guess this is what happens when your owner has a bunch of weirdo friends...” He too looked like Stitch but was a light green and was the only one in the group not to have what looked like any special experiment features...just a plan ‘Stitch like’ looking experiment...

Last but not least, Pleakly. He too was a yellowish almost greenish color but riddled all about his body was eyes and as for his face he had only one black cyclops like eye...and lets just say when he woke up...he screamed a little louder then Courage...

Jumba who had calmed down from the success of his DNA Fuze Machine finally looked ready to talk. He was only waiting for Pleakly to stop sobbing like a little baby rolling back and forth mumbling “Little monster...little monster...”

“As you can see this is what my machine did to you, no?” Jumba said. “Is true work of evil genius! Took Jumba seven years to perfect, as you can see it fuses your DNA with experiment DNA making you very much like the experiment. I had no choice to use it or oversized cat over here would have vaporized us all.”

“Can’t you just change us back?” Gantu asked, he didn’t like being as big as he normally was but he didn’t like being this small ether and he really didn’t like being an abomination!

“I’m afraid not!” Jumba said with a sigh as everyone said ‘WHAT!’

“It took seven years to make DNA machine perfect, could take just as long to make reverse effect. We must hurry and get back to Hawaii anyway...if DNA stays this way too long it will become permanent.”

“Why did you say you finished it if you didn’t.” The Computer said in his usual accusing way. He was still on the desk where he would normally sit if he didn’t have a body and limbs.

“I meant I finished making it fuze DNA not reverse effect!” Jumba said as if he had been insulted.

“So we’re going to be stuck this way forever. I liked not having limbs thank you very much...” The Computer grumbled.

“When I get back to Hawaii I can start looking around at notes and work on making a new gun to fix effects of this one.”

“I kinda like it this way...” Katz said with a sly smile, he got the stop scheming look from just about everyone in the room the moment he said this.

“You also have powers of the experiment DNA in you. It was random when I fired gun so you could have the power of anyone of the 626 experiment.” Jumba said as he checked something on the side of the gun. “Okay...” He mumbled as the gun made a strange beeping noise and a red light blasted out of it.

Jumba first aimed the red light at Courage and a computerized voice spoke up from the DNA Fuze Machine “DNA of experiment 247, power to break windows with loud screaming.”

“Not that he can’t do that already.” The Computer said with a sigh. Jumba then pointed it at him and the voice spoke again “DNA of experiment 605, power to make anything decay and die when touched by a beam out of the hands or eyes.”

Katz growled as the beam moved onto him. “DNA of experiment 620, Uses wings to spin up a living firestorm that looks somewhat like a dragon.”

Next was Lilo. “DNA of experiment 532, creates fireballs in hand that explode like bombs when thrown”

Gantu, “DNA of experiment 198, power to shrink things or make things grow with beam from eyes.”

Pleakly was still having an episode as the beam moved on to him. “DNA of experiment 610, Ray vision, heat vision, X-ray vision, and meat vision.” when the voice mentioned meat vision everyone rased an eyebrow.

“Ohh me next!” Muriel said as the beam hit her. “DNA of experiment 063, cooks meals for Jumba when he’s too busy to make his own.” Muriel Smiled. “I can do that! But I am a bit short now...”

“Great, here it comes...” Eustace sighed as his turn came. “DNA of experiment 235, poison fangs can kill of enough is injected into enemy. Jumba has the only know antidote and even then if too much is injected even the antidote may not work.” Eustace could have cared less but he still commended by saying. “What if I bite my tongue?”

The beam then retreated back into the gun and the room feel quite again. Noone spoke for a few moments.

“Well I guess I’m going to get a ride in your space ship.” Courage said hoping to break the silence.

“Hold it! I’m not going anywhere!” The Computer suddenly said.

“If you want to stay like experiment forever, then stay here!” Jumba said.

“But I’ve never even been outside before...” He said pointing out the window. “Much less Hawaii, of all places!”

“What? Are you getting scared?” Courage said laughing.

The Computer seemed to take that the wrong way. “I am not afraid! I’m not afraid of the outside! I don’t get afraid!” He said practically bolting out the door.

“Well lets go Stitch.” Lilo said following.

“Come on Pleakly, it’s not that bad.” Jumba said picking up the still in shock Pleakly.

End Chapter Two

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment