Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Welcome To Hawaii

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 3 - Welcome To Hawaii

Chapter 3 - Welcome To Hawaii
Chapter 3

Welcome To Hawaii

Of course before they could go anywhere they had to pig out on Muriel’s cooking, Courage had been very irradiated by this. If they really did have only a certain amount of time until the changes became permeant they needed to get to Hawaii as soon as possible.

Pleakly and Jumba had headed out to the ship to make sure everything was in order and although Gantu, Katz and The Computer didn’t seem to want to eat everyone else was digging in. Courage was a little too upset to eat but since he didn’t want Muriel’s good cooking to go to wasted he grabbed a plate of everything and decided to enjoy himself.

“I don’t see how living things can do that whole eating thing, it’s so gross looking! You kill other living things and then burn them up and consume them, sheesh I think I’m going to throw up just looking at it!” The Computer said, very...grossed out. He left the room which soon followed Katz and Gantu as well but everyone knew better then to let the two go out of sight long enough to plot against them. Stitch had to drag them back into the room much to there dislike.

“But you let the annoying green one leave the room!” Katz complained.

“He hasn’t tried to vaporize us with gun or steal ohana and send to Hamstervil.” Stitch said dragging the irradiating cat back into the dinning room.

Jumba then came into the house as the sound of the ships engine starting filled the house.

“We need to be getting to Hawaii now!” He said angry that everyone was still eating. “Come on! Pleakly has ship ready to go, although I’m surprised he stopped freaking out for awhile...”

“Well I guess it’s time to go...” Lilo said. “Too bad our visit got cut short but I’m sure you’ll like Hawaii.”

“Well...Me and Eustce always wanted to see Hawaii...” Muriel said. “Isn’t that right Eustace?”

Eustace shook his head irritably with a scowl. “Ain’t never wanted leave Nowhere. I’m fine just here, if weren’t for this big teeth I wouldn’t go anyway.”

“But Eustace they say Hawaii is paradise.”

“Come on you guys we need to go!” Jumba said with urgency in his voice.

Finally the group boarded the ship and they took off with ease, they took there seats and surprisingly silence filled the ship.

Lilo slightly broke the silence as she spoke up to Courage. “You know what I just noticed? We don’t have a clue how to use our powers.”

“Well it’s easy for me you know. I scream a lot anyways...” Courage replied.

Lilo laughed. “Your right about screaming! But for me I can’t even get anything to heat up in my hands. I’m going to have to ask Stitch about how he uses his powers later. I don’t want to create a fireball in here on accident.” Lilo then yawned and stretched out.

“Your tired?” Courage asked surprised, he would never be able to fall asleep knowing he’d just been turned into a fuzzy mutant.

“You should sleep.” Lilo replied. “This may be a space ship but we can’t fly it too fast or else someone might see us. That’s why we took so long getting here. It’s a slow sleepy ride so we might as well rest.”

Courage nodded and tried to get into a comfortable position. Although the inside of his body felt mostly the same he still felt different on the outside...not that the large ears helped much. He just couldn’t help have a hard time ignoring his new experiment body.

He glimpsed around the space ship noticing that Muriel and everyone else seemed to be getting drowsy too. Pleakly was already fast asleep in the second chair next to Jumba and Jumba himself was piloting the ship. The only person who wasn’t tired was The Computer who was staring angrily out of one of the window like this was the worse thing that had ever happened to him.

“You should go to sleep too!” Courage called over to him knowing this would be a boring trip awake.

“I don’t do the sleeping thing.” He sighed as he crossed his arms irritably. “Besides some of us here aren’t meant to walk around, eat, sleep, or do the freaky things your weird friends do. ...should have never left the attic...” He mumbled.

“I thought someone who’s never seen what the outside is like there whole lives would like it.”

“Too bright outside...” He complained, “And too loud and...Hey, why am I telling you these things, go away twit! ”

“Fine...” Courage sighed sliding back down into his chair and closing his eyes as he slowly fell into a deep sleep he heard Jumba talking.

“Eh, look at what the ships database picked up from a Turo transmission a few weeks ago. The Grand Council Woman has disappeared? Her sister Malla has taken control over the federation and Turo...I hope they don’t come here thinking we have something to do with it. Pleakly, wake up and look at this!”

And Courage fell asleep right there trying not to concern himself with what Jumba was saying to himself.

“Courage?”

“Courage?”

“Wake up Courage!”

Courage shot awake as Muriel’s voice filled his mind, he opened his eyes to find Muriel’s experiment face staring at him.

“Courage look outside!” She said pointing out the window.

Lilo smiled as his jaw dropped at the sight of Hawaii. It was bathed in the setting sun which gave it an orange glow, the sun itself beautiful off in the distance.

“Home once again...” Gantu sighed from one of the back rows of the seats.

“Courage, Welcome to Hawaii! Welcome to paradise!” Lilo said with a laugh.

End Chapter Three

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment