Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Cats, Hamsters, And Annoying Computers!

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 5 - Cats, Hamsters, And Annoying Computers!

Chapter 5 - Cats, Hamsters, And Annoying Computers!
Chapter 5

Cats, Hamsters, And Annoying Computers!

Being cramped in the net wasn’t fun at all and the fact the he was being dragged up and over the window didn’t help much either. So Katz had betrayed them, how ironic...If there was something The Computer wasn’t going to do it was call for help like some weak little human but the net was so cramped that he couldn’t do much to get himself out of there anyway.

As he was finally dragged over the window he heard Gantu say, “Who did you get!”

“Nobody your going to care about.” Katz said as he dragged the net over to him. “We only need one of them anyway so lets get this one over to Hamstervil.”

“Right, But I was hoping we could get...” Gantu said softly.

“It was hard enough getting this one anyway so don’t ask!” Katz growled.

And The Computer was being dragged once more, still unable to do anything about it...

...With Lilo...

By the time Lilo had finished showing them everything including her experiment log book everyone but Courage had curled up somewhere and fallen asleep for the night. Courage himself was getting tired too...

“Should we call it a night?” Lilo asked.

Courage yawned and nodded.

“Alright, but tomorrow we need to ask Stitch how to use are powers.” Lilo said as she hopped up onto her bed.

“Who’s that?” Courage asked pointing to the picture with Lilo’s parents on it.

“Oh...that’s...” Lilo seemed hesitant to tell him.

“Your parents...aren’t they? Must have...died...” Courage said softly.

“A car crash...” She whispered out. “But it’s okay...I have Stitch, my ohana, and you guys now.”

“I...lost my parents too...but I too have Muriel and you guys now...I’m not alone, and I’ll never be but I know how it feels, you never stop missing them.”

“Yeah...” Lilo mumbled out as she covered herself and Courage curled up onto the floor.

He let a few stray tears fall for his long lost parents, and he was sure Lilo was doing the same.

...At Gantu’s Ship...

Gantu flopped the net in front of the communicator as Hamstervil’s face appeared on it.

“We caught one.” Katz said cooly.

“Quickly send them over now!” Hamstervil said with glee.

The Computer finally saw the light for the first time since capture as the net opened and he was forced onto the teleporter. Before he could even think about escaping a glass dome sealed itself over him.

“What do you think your doing?” He said angrily to the traitors. “I thought you were on our side! Now your going to be stuck mutants forever if you betray us!”

‘Teleporting in 10 seconds’ Came the computerized voice.

“Don’t worry, I like being this way anyway.” Katz said laughing.

9 seconds

“Well I don’t!” The Computer replied.

8

“You won’t have to worry about that in a little while anyway.” Gantu said menacingly.

7

“In fact you won’t have to feel anything anymore!” Gantu began to laugh.

6

“What the heck are you planning?” The Computer asked surprised by all this.

5

“Your just unlucky that you’re the one we captured.” Katz spoke.

4

“I don’t want to have limbs forever you know! Why didn’t you pick someone else?”

3

“It’s to late for you now!” Gantu laughed.

2

“Hey anyone want a sandwich?” 625 said suddenly entering the room.

1

“NO!”

And then the light flashed and before he could even knew it, The Computer had just been trance ported millions of lightyear through space right into an asteroid prison.

“Great! Just great!” He growled as a large claw from the ceiling of Hamstervil’s cell latched onto him and dropped him onto a metal table suspended over the ground. Clamps shot out of the table itself and bound his wrist and feet to the ground.

Overhead loomed a very nasty looking machine with lot’s of sharp needles and things you wouldn’t want poked into you.

A platform rased itself to his level and on it was Hamstervil himself.

“Welcome...” He spoke, an evil grin crossed his face. “I hope you enjoy your last few moments of free will...”

“You must be the great gerbil, Hamsterweel.” The Computer spoke sarcastically.

“I’m Hamster like! It’s Hamstervil! Vil!” The hamster raged.

“Hamster like huh, I say you look more like a hybrid of a rabbit and a poodle!”

“Whaaaat! I’m hamster like, you British accentedly annoying person you!”

“Nope you must be part poodle...”

Hamstervil looked ready to explode. “My mother and father were hamster like! So I’m hamster like!”

“Are you sure one of them wasn’t cheating on a poodle?”

“How dare you! Well it doesn’t matter anyway, soon you will be my slave and you won’t be saying those thing’s!”

“That’s reeeallly nice but you forgot one thing...”

“And what’s that?” Hamstervil asked cooly.

With that his eyes began to glow green, he had to make this work...

And almost as though he had willed it on a beam fired out of his eyes, hitting the machine above him and it rotted away into what looked like a bunch of twisted metal. It also struck the side of the platform Hamstervil was standing on knocking him right off it in order to avoid the beam.

The beam stopped when he willed it and without a question he made the power grow in his hands this time and they easily rotted the metal binds off him.

He couldn’t believe his experiment power had just saved him...

“That’s what you forgot Hamsterweel!” He yelled standing up free of his binds.

Hamstervil had landed head first onto the floor and he was in such a rage he almost really did seem scary.

Suddenly a voice came from outside the cell “Hamstervil, what’s going on in there?”

“Oh no! End program! Faster, Faster!” Hamstervil yelled.

As The Computer was gloating over finally figuring out how to use his power everything began to withdraw itself back into hiding. The claw clamped onto him again this time it headed right into the wall and much to his surprise it really was a hologram wall in the back! He and the claw went right into it as it took him into a very dark room filled with cages. He real door behind the hologram closed and all light in the room faded as he was thrown into a cage

This must be where they store those experiments but where are they? The Computer easily rotted the bars of his cage away and headed up to the door, he could hear them talking on the other side.

“What was all the racket Hamsterweel?” The voice asked.

“Great, now what am I going to do?” He thought to himself. “I don’t even know where I am and I doubt Hamstervil is going to just send me back to earth when I ask.”

Suddenly an almost Celtic like, female voice spoke up from one of the cadges.

“who...are you?”

End Chapter Five

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment