Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Experiment 499

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 6 - Experiment 499

Chapter 6 - Experiment 499
Chapter 6

Experiment 499

The Computer had believed he was the only one in the room and when that voice spoke up he quickly realized an experiment was in one of the cadges...and experiments seemed to have very destructive powers...

“I should be the one asking who are you!” He said. “If you try to pull any of that experiment stuff on me I’m going to...” And it suddenly hit him that if this experiment had a power that could harm him then whoever was in that cadge would have used it by now.

“I’m experiment 499.” She said.

“Yeah right! I saw that most of the experiments don’t speak English. So why do you?” He asked still very weary of whoever this was.

“Experiments like 625 can speak English too you know.”

“Oh, yeah...I forgot about that. Wait a second where are the other experiments then, and what’s your power?”

“First...tell me, do you know a girl named Lilo?” 499 asked.

“Yeah I know her. Your creator did something to her and the rest of us that made us like experiments and now I need to get back to Earth so I don’t have to stay this way forever.”

“So that’s why you aren’t acting like a real experiment...Well if you want to know what happened to the experiments that were here I’ll have to tell you everything.”

“Come on, make it quick!”

“For starters, I’m...a failed experiment. My power was to make people fall asleep forever when I sing and they can only wake up when I sing at a certain tone. In the end I can hardly make anyone fall asleep for even a few minutes. When I was activated Gantu wanted me because he didn’t know I couldn’t use my power correctly. When Lilo found out she just handed me over to him because she didn’t think I was worth the trouble over. Hamstervil was very angry at me when he found out I couldn’t use my power but I don’t...want to go into details about that. I’ve been stuck here for so long and worse of all Lilo and her friends came here a little while ago and freed a bunch of experiments...they didn’t wasted they’re time to help me escape. Whatever experiments that were left here since Lilo came were shipped off somewhere with the help of one of Hamstervil’s old friends. He told his friend not to take me because I’m being punished for being a failure. I’ve been here ever since...”

“Yeah, Reeealll sad story you got going on there but I’ve got better things to worry about then your average poor, little, Mary Sue that needs rescuing.” The Computer said in his usual sarcastic way.

“There’s no way your going to get Hamstervil to send you back to Earth.” 499 said.

“Then I’ll find another way.”

“I doubt you can fly a ship if you really are from Earth.”

“So...”

“Your going to need someone who can read alien text much less someone who knows how to fly a ship.”

“I work alone, I’m not letting you follow me around.” He spoke crossing his arms.

“Then your never going to get back to Earth. Not without my help...”

“Who says I can’t figure out how to get back to Earth on my own?”

“You also don’t seem to realize that this is a prison not to mention most species hate anything that was created with genetics and were not born...they have every reason to shoot you down the moment they see you and like I said, this is a prison...with lot’s of fire power...”

“That still doesn’t mean I need your help.” The Computer said, He realized that the talking from behind the door had stopped meaning he could escape now.

“Come on! Please just let me out! I’m going to go crazy if I have to stay in here any longer and I’m sure I can help you get out of here!”

“Alright, Alright, Fine! But you better keep up with me and you better not pull any of that Mary Sue stuff on me!”

He melted the bars holding 499 and she practically shot out of the cadge. She of course looked liked Stitch like most of the experiments and apart from looking more female she looked just like Stitch except the fact she was red.

“Thank you!” She practically screamed as she...hugging him.

“You better...let go of me...right now...or else!” He growled as dislodged the extremely happy, red experiment off of him.

“I’m finally free!” She yelled but then suddenly turned gloomy right on the spot. “Not that anyone on the Earth would care about me being back, the experiments...they’re going to be angry a failed experiment is back...they’re like that to all the failed experiments...” She sighed as her ears dropped to the ground in sadness.

“Hey! I let you out, so you better take me back to Earth!” The Computer yelled, 499 better not have lied to him!

She sighed. “First we need to get to the docking bay and hijack a ship...that won’t be easy you know.”

“You better stop acting all depressed or else I’m going to leave you here for Hamstervil!” He said walking back over to the door.

“Your not very nice.” She spoke sounding a little more happy now.

“Too bad.” He sighed.

“You really aren’t nice!”

“And your really annoying!”

“Well your worse!”

“Well at least I’m not all depressed like you!”

“Well at least I’m not all mean and nasty like you!”

“Well at least I’m not failed!”

“Well at least I’m kind unlike you!”

“And now we’re never going to get out of here because your all whinny and annoying!”

“You’re the one who’s annoying!”

“Can we just leave now!”

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

End Chapter Six

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment