Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Deserts Suck

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 9 - Deserts Suck

Chapter 9 - Deserts Suck
Chapter 9

Deserts Suck

The Computer had never expected to wake up again much less wake up among the living. He mostly regained consciousness because of the heat...it was really, really hot...

The moment he began to remember everything that had happened the last few hours he realized that they must have crash landed somewhere. Opening his eyes he was met with the sight of sand and judging by the horrible heat this must be a desert of some sort...

Despite feeling like he’d been hit by a truck he forced himself to get up and he was met with sight of an endless desert. High in a sky was an overly large sun and nothing but sand and sand dunes could be seen for miles, scattered about just about everywhere was pieces of the ship. He must have been knocked out for quite awhile because any fire that may have started after the ship crashed were long burned out.

He was convinced that if it hadn’t been for being an experiment he wouldn’t be alive right now. Any normal being would have been killed by now. Then he realized something...Enya!

Normally he would have just assumed she’d been killed in the crash and forget she ever existed but he guessed he did owe her for helping him get off the prison.

He made his way through what was left of the ship searching for her unsure if she really was alive or not. He didn’t dare use his power to melt any metal, he didn’t even want to know what would happen to Enya if he hit her with it...much less any other living thing...

And despite feeling an obligation to make sure Enya wasn’t dead he certainly didn’t want to find her with an oversized chunk of ship metal driven right through as she bleeds to death. He shivered at the thought of that...if there was one thing he didn’t want to see it was the insides of a living thing splattered around all over the place...machines and gore don’t go well together...

The heat was already killing him, it was far too hot and having fur didn’t help much either. Passing what looked like a charred remain of one of the chairs they’d been sitting in he caught a glimpse of the red experiment huddled up against what had once been the wall of the ship now sticking up out of the sand. She much was been blasted against it from the impact.

“Enya!” He made his way over to her only to be met by the one thing he didn’t want to see. He was halted right where he stood and he felt his jaw drop.

A long shard of metal protrude right out of her neck...‘dead’ was all that went through his mind...he couldn’t believe it. After everything she was dead now...

Backing away from the grizzly sight in total shock he instantly tripped over some metal behind him, standing back up in record time his eyes fell onto the ship wall...but Enya was gone...

“What...What the heck is going on?” He asked rushing over to the wall, no Enya, no blood, no metal shard, no nothing...

Was someone trying to play with his mind or was he going crazy? He’d seen her there, how couldn’t she have been there?

It was then when the heat was suddenly making him feel very tired, very fain. Had he seen a mirage because of the heat? She’d looked exactly the way he’d envisioned finding her dead, it must have been a mirage!

He couldn’t come to make himself think about it anymore from the extreme fatigue that had washed over him, the heat seemed to be cooking him alive. His legs refused to hold him anymore and he ended up blacked out before he even hit the sand...

As if he hadn’t fainted at all he suddenly jolt back to life. He was surprised to find that he wasn’t hot anymore and even more surprising he found himself under the shade of a large piece of metal from the ship...and there was the real Enya!

“Where have you been...” He spoke angrily to her. “I’ve been looking all over the place for you!”

Her eyes gazed over at him, “Are you feeling better now?” She asked. “I found you frying in the sun. I thought you’d died from the heat.”

“You actually care about how I’m feeling.” He spoke crossing his arms.

“Not really, I just needed to know because we need to leave soon.”

“Are you crazy?” He asked. “We’d be fried if we go running around out there!”

“We don’t need to worry! I bet this is a Desert Swamp planet and if it is one the swamp part of the planet will most likely be inhabited. They will most likely have ships too and hopefully they don’t know the Federation is after us!.”

“How can this planet not only be a desert but also a swamp?”

“It mostly has to do with how close the planet is to the sun and the atmosphere. While one side of the planet becomes too hot to survive in the other side uses the heat and humid to make it swamp like. The planet doesn’t spin so night never comes, that means we need to look for something that looks a bit like a forest.”

“Fine lets go then.” The Computer sighed. “I’m not going to like this of course.”

They both made there way through what was left of the crash sighed, the heat already consuming them again.

“It’s a good thing you didn’t die in the crash.” The Computer said suddenly out of the blue mostly to keep his mind off the horrible heat.

“I’m guessing that’s your way of saying your happy that I’m not dead and your glad I’m not hurt..” She spoke.

“Of course not!” He yelled crossing his arms. “I’m just saying that if your dead I can’t get back to Earth.”

“Just whatever you do tell me if you start seeing mirages again.”

“Wait! How do you know I was seeing things? How much did you see...”

She smiled slyly. “Enough to know you do have a heart in somewhere in there. So...what did you see? What caused you to freak out like that?”

“It...It’s nothing you... You need to know about!” He growled out.

“You really are capable of having other feelings then hatred for everyone but yourself...All I can say is you looked really frightened back there.”

“That’s not true!”

“Yes it is!”

“No it’s not!”

“Yes!”

“No! And I’m not going to start another fight with you, not in this heat!”

“Whatever you say...” She spoke. “But we need to hurry...even if they think we’ve been killed in the crash, the Federation will most likely sent someone down to find our bodies and make sure we really did die...I hope we are long on our way to Earth in a new ship before then...

...At The Prison...

“Hamstervil, Malla is here to speak with you now.” A guard said as the glass door to the cell opened reveling a guard and the new grand council woman.

Hamstervil laughed slyly from his binds up on the ceiling. “Malla! So good to see you again!”

“Leave...” Malla ordered the guard. As the glass door slammed shut she spoke. “Hamstervil...how is the weather up there...” She laughed as her ‘am an important person’ tone of voice seemed to melt away.

“Have you dealt with the two experiments?” Hamstervil asked.

“They got away at first but there ship was shot down...with the weapon you designed but my sister made illegal to use. After sweet talking a few people into believe how terrible the mutants your old friend made are they are letting it be used again.”

“Your not here for because of the experiments are you...”

“No.”

“I told you...Doc now has your sister in his lab...doing a few...test...on her...nobody in the Galactic Federation is going to find her.

“Good...I knew you could be useful.”

“You made me help you, I’m not happy about that...you could have given me my freedom or a better jail cell!”

“So you can plot against me! Of course not! The deal was to help me get rid of my sister or I have my brother crush you like the insect you are!”

Almost as if timed the glass door opened...

“Took you long enough...” She spoke to the person behind her.

“You called sister...” He asked. “Want me to get rid of the gerbil now?”

“No...I called you because I need you to go down to the planet the experiments crashed on. I need you to make sure they are dead, If you find them alive...kill them of course. Once Dead or if they are already dead I will give you the bounty money. You are not only my brother but...one of the best bounty hunters in the universe am I correct?”

“Yes...has it really been so long that you haven’t even seen me long enough to know how powerful I’ve become?”

“The experiments you let be done on yourself was fine but...the cyborg parts you have now are a bit to much...”

“That’s what happens when you get parts of your body blown off while hunting others...” And he laughed.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment