Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Swamps Suck Just As Bad!

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 10 - Swamps Suck Just As Bad!

Chapter 10 - Swamps Suck Just As Bad!
Chapter 10

Swamps Suck Just As Bad!

The desert sands kicked up as a ship landed smoothly in one of the many dunes. Just a few dunes away lay the wreckage of the ship crash, the beast inside the ship smiled at the sight. He doubted anyone could have survived the crash...this would make his job and pay a lot more easy...

The ship opened and out came Luecrun, one of the most deadly bounty hunters around. He was of course the same species his sisters were but after going through many experiments by many doctors he didn’t look the same as the most of the usual looking people of his species. Although he held the same backwards like legs of his species he looked very different then the others.

His body was as muscular as it could get, this was from the many experiments done on him. His skin was crimson red, this was normal since most males of his species turned out red. He held a shark like mouth, his grin was filled with sharp evil teeth. He’s skin had been so hardened that only the strongest of blades could pierce it. Three long red horns grew out of his head, two in front one in back this was also one of the male features of his species. His right eye was mostly covered with a machinery, a glowing red orb in the middle took in sight for him only because his real eye had been shot off a few years ago.

His most frightening features lay in his cyborg like implants. He had a long metallic tail replacing the real one also lost in one of his may fights. His left foot was metallic as well but his most terrifying feature was his robotic arm. His right arm had been blown off thanks to a bomb he’d run into while tracking an escapee a few years ago, although his other hand also had long vicious claws his metal claws were twice as deadly. Not only could he pack a very painful punch with his metal arm it also held a built in plasma cannon and a long blade that extend from his arm whenever he needed it. Luecrun was a deadly monster, very few people escape him alive much less attack him.

Although he wasn’t looking forward to searching the stupid space ship wreckage for two dead mutant thing that he couldn’t even have the pleasure of killing himself the money his sister was paying him just to look for some dead creatures made it worth it.

He sighed as he looked over the site, if it hadn’t been for the heat this wouldn’t be so hard. Just as he took a step forward he noticed something...tracks...tracks heading from the crash site out into the open desert...

He laughed as a toothy grin filled his face. “So...I see they still are alive...time to play...” And he laughed out hard into the desert, it seemed to echo into the dunes carrying It far off.

Sadly not far enough for the red or green experiment a few miles away to hear...

...Somewhere Off In The Desert...

“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...I died of heat stroke before I got to see Darth Vader...” The Computer sighed as he just about flopped over into the sand...too bad the sand burned just as much as badly as the sun did...

“Would you just come on!” Enya spoke even though she wanted to keel over too.

“I don’t know about you but I just gave up two seconds ago.”

She sighed angrily. “Don’t make me drag you...”

“Fine, fine I’ll get up.” He spoke meekly getting back up on his feet. “This is why I hate having legs...”

“At this rate I doubt we even have a half an hour before our bodies overheat or we dehydrate or we really do have heat stokes.”

“Thanks for the good news...” He said with all the sarcasm he could muster in this heat.

Enya suddenly stopped right where she stood.

“Keep moving!” The Computer spoke practically running into her.

Enya rased a finger off into the distance and spoke “Please tell me you see that too...I would like it if I’m not seeing a mirage.”

He looked over and suddenly saw it too...a long line as far as he could see in a right or left direction lay before then...it looked all to much like a swampy forest...

“I was right about this being a part swamp planet!” She yelled. “Lets go before we die of heat stroke!”

With what little energy they had left they made a run for the forest. After a few minutes they finally made it to the edge of the forest.

“We’re actually going to live.” The Computer sighed. “I though I would never see anything but sand ever again.”

“Hey, what’s that?” Enya asked pointing over to a large rock just a few feet into the forest like swamp.

“It’s just a rock...” The Computer said gazing over at it.

“No, what’s behind it?” She spoke stepping into the forest.

As they made there way behind the rock they found what it was. It looked like some sort of hybrid between a ship, a van, and hover car...

“Someone must use this for transportation around the swamp.” Enya spoke. “It hovers high enough to avoid any swamp muck and large enough to hold animals they hunt for pray...at least I think that’s what these people do. Well it is a good thing...if they are smart enough to use a hover car then this planet must be advanced enough to have ships and such.”

“Why do I get a feeling we’re being watched?” The Computer spoke looking up into the trees.

“Maybe we can asked the people who owns this thing to help us get to a ship.” Enya said also looking around.

Enya suddenly heard a soft whirling noise through the air and almost instantly The Computer spoke up.

“Ow, hey! What are you poking me for? He said rubbing his neck. “You know I...” He stopped in mid sentence as his eyes went foggy and he fell to the ground completely unresponsive.

Oh, no...” Enya spoke gently. “Who...who are you guys?” She asked as another whirling sound filled the air and a sharp pain filled her neck. “Noto ke takka! Kiv graazi baka!” She spoke in alien hoping the people would understand they weren’t animals much less prey for these people.

A voice spoke up. “Naga toko pika, zig vol mokka.”

“Not poison, you won’t die?” She translated the voice.

“Moke zo laka...vie voke!”

“We need you for later...then you die! She translated again. “What do you need us for!” She yelled just as her mind began to fog over.

She caught one last sentence from the person. Her mind translated it to “To be fed to the grand ruler The Fawlk.”

...Back On The Ship...

Lilo suddenly remembered something as the boring ship ride was growing even more boring.

“Hey Stitch, I forgot to ask you about how we use our powers.” She said.

“Aw it easy!” Stitch said standing up and jumping up onto the ceiling.

“Am I able to do that too?” Courage asked. It looked fun to climb walls.

“You just gotta think about it really hard on the inside!” Stitch said. “Will your body to do it and you power will activate.”

Lilo looked at the palm of her hand then closed her eyes.

“I’ve gotta concentrate...” She spoke just as her hand began to heat up and grow warm.

Opening her eyes she gazed at a small fire ball in her hand, her eyes widened and a smile crossed her face as she yelled. “I did it!”

The moment she lost concentration in her happiness the fire ball disappeared. “Looks like I’m going to need some practice...” She spoke sheepishly.

“I’m going to try and climb the wall...” Courage said placing his paws the wall of the ship, he was just about to concentrate when Jumba threw him off.

“We will be reaching Turo very soon now. You all must be very careful now that Malla is in control of planet. Looking at bounty I have a bad feeling we’ll have a hard time with her.”

“What if she makes us wanted too?” Pleakly asked.

“They we will be being having to find annoying talking computer on our own...if he isn’t dead yet...or better said we aren’t dead yet.”

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” Courage asked.

“Because you’re a stupid dog!” Eustace spoke.

“Well as long as Muriel doesn’t get hurt...”

...Back With Enya And The Computer...

Enya felt herself being shook awake, she felt so tired from her long escape from Hamstervil’s captivity and her trek through the desert that she didn’t want to wake again.

“Would you get up!” Came that annoying voice that had been making her angry for the longest time now.

Leave me alone...” She spoke rolling over onto her other side. “I don’t even want to go back to Earth...so just let me sleep...I don’t want to go back and be with the other experiments...”

“Enya where the heck are we!”

She finally opened her eyes and was met by the sight of a cadge. She realized they were in the hover ship. Up in front three furry looking aliens were driving the ship.

“Took you long enough to get up!” The Computer spoke. “I could get us out of here but if they see us they’ll just knock us out again...you don’t think these guys are with those Federation people?”

“It can’t be...they would have killed us by now if they were...They said we’re going to be taken to the Fawlk so I doubt they’re with the Federation.”

“What the heck is a Fawlk? That’s gotta be the dumbest name ever!” He spoke just as the furry creatures began talking, it was in a strange speech he’d never heard before.

“Oh, no...” Enya spoke.

“What are they saying?”

“They said they only need one of us for the Fawlk...They said you’re the one going because you badmouthed the great Fawlk’s name...”

One of the furry people got out of his seat and headed over to the cadge.

“Wait! I’m not going anywhere!” He spoke. “I’ll get us out of here! These idiots can’t stop us!”

Enya sighed. “Look on the bright side...you finally got rid of me...”

“Who do you think you guys are?” The Computer spoke as the cadge was opened, the second furry guy got out of his chair and opened the side door...forest was speeding passed... “I’m not leaving! Enya a little help here would be nice!”

“I thought you didn’t want me around?” She spoke.

“Yeah but...”

“Pasawa!” The furry creature spoke.

“I’m not going!”

“Why not! You would like it without me around!” Enya yelled.

“After all this time! I’m not going to let us get separated now!”

“You only want me around because you can’t get to Earth without me...”

“That’s not true...”

The stupid creatures now had a hold of him trying to force him out of the ship, then came the irritating poke that had led to his last black out. Now he was feeling too weak to fight back, they were to knock him out again.

“If it’s not true.” Enya spoke. “Then are you my friend?”

“...yeah...”

And the black out came again...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment