Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Turo

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 11 - Turo

Chapter 11 - Turo
Chapter Eleven

Turo

“Look at that!” Muriel exclaimed pointing out the ship’s window.

Joining her Courage saw it as well...a large purple planet that seemed to be brimming with technology.

“Is that Turo?” Lilo asked. She had never seen Turo before despite everything in her life that had to do with aliens.

Pleakly spoke up in his usual informal fashion. “Yes this is Turo. One of the most populated planets in the galaxy, headquarter of the Galactic Federation and it’s army, and one of the most well know planets in the galaxy.”

Jumba suddenly took over from there. “It’s vast technology cause It to glow a purple color. It’s city is so large that it takes up the whole planet, there are no visible oceans since the city was built right over most of them. Of course they still use the oceans water by pumping it from under the city.”

“I could have told them that!” Pleakly yelled.

“You are the Earth expert not Turo expert!” Jumba replied.

“Well nether are you!”

“I did not graduate from class four years before everyone else for nothing! I think I know as much about Turo as you!”

“Stop fighting you to!” Lilo butted in.

“Oh! I wonder what kind of food they sell!” Muriel spoke. She wanted to see every kind item Turo sold.

“Turo food icky...” Slash spoke.

“Ih!” Stitch agreed.

“You little monsters have no taste!” Pleaky said. “Turo has wonderful food!”

“Well I guess we will have to find out when we get there!” Lilo said.

“Wait a second!” Jumba spoke. “No one will be going anywhere! With the way Malla is we cannot be going around and doing such things! With Turo being run as bad as it is with her around she will try to arrest anyone she can, and you looking like genetic experiments will give her the perfect reasons to do just that!”

“So what are we going to do while were down there?” Lilo complained.

“You all stay in ship while I speak with Malla.”

“But!”

“No buts, if you are arrested she may try to hurt you...or worse...” Jumba sighed. “I don’t know what I would do if Ohana fell into someone like Malla’s hands...”

“Fine...we won’t go anywhere...” Lilo sighed.

“I knew this trip was going to be boring!” Eustace yelled.

The ship soon began to enter Turo’s atmosphere, it was quickly began to dawn on the now changed into experiment group that Turo was much more advanced then they ever though,. Gigantic towers easily reached up all the way up into the atmosphere. Off in the distance a huge building could be seen towering over all the other buildings in both height and size.

“That would be the Federation’s headquarters.” Jumba spoke. “It is important relic of old times when war was constantly raging because planets were trying to rule each other. It was built in an effort to rule out freedom of all planets. It was much smaller back then but it still plays a huge part in history. Jumba of course never liked Federation, lost family in war that Federation themselfs made on home planet.”

“Why did they start a war?” Lilo asked.

“For reasons little girl wouldn’t understand just like little boy Jumba didn’t understand at his age.”

“But Jumba! If I can catch 625 experiment with Stitch’s help I think I can understand war even if you couldn’t understand at my age.”

Lilo! You shouldn’t pester about these sorts of things!” Pleakly spoke.

“You know...It’s like we’ve all lost important family members...” Courage sighed.

“But know we all are one big happy ohana even if they’re gone.” Lilo spoke trying to cheer him up.

“When we get to landing pad Jumba will head to Federation headquarters. You all are not to be leaving ship.” Jumba spoke as they began to reach a flat landing area.

The landing pads seemed to go on for miles, all over the place ships were landing and taking off. It seemed odd, this seemed to be the only flat area in all of Turo. Everywhere else was filled with skyscraper high buildings.

“Watch were your going you nala queesta!” Jumba yelled just missing the wing of another ship.

“Jumba! Watch what your saying!” Pleakly yelled as Stitch and Slash began to laugh.

“I am watching what’s in front of me right now not words! Blitznak, do I hate landing pads! Kids are too crazy with ships these days!”

After finally battling traffic and the pad landing crew Jumba finally got the ship landed.

Jumba made his way to the back of the ship before leaving and returned with that looked like credit cards and handed them over to Stitch.

“Give these to the people who refuel the ship whenever they get around here. These Turo credits should be enough. Be sure to make them fuel ship because we don’t have enough fuel to get back to Earth!” And with that Jumba left.

“So what do we do now?” Lilo said with a board look.

“If we could, we should look for the Grand Council Woman.” Stitch said.

“To bad we can’t.” Lilo sighed. “I’m going to practice making fire balls now as long as we have all this time.” Closing her eyes she began to concentrate again but with no luck, the fire ball was small and useless.

“It would be nice if I could learn how to use my power too. “Courage said. “But I already can do it to start with...”

“You know that’s what your computer would say.” Lilo said. “You already can use your power.”

“I wonder...what could be happing to him right now?” Courage spoke. He couldn’t imagine his computer being dead. He just didn’t seem like someone who could be killed...”I doubt he’s been killed.”

“Why?” Lilo asked.

“After all the times I’ve thrown him out the window or all the times the house has been destroyed thanks to some monster he’s still always okay afterwards. It’s gonna take a lot more then a few plasma blasts to get rid of him!”

...Back In The Swamp...

“Sheesh, it’s only going to take a few plasma blasts to finish me off...” The Computer thought as he finally awoke again.

If there was a word to express what he felt like it would be Blitznak. Being injected not only once but twice so many times in a row by those furry, ugly, alien things had taken it all out of him. All he knew now was that Enya was being taken to some Fawlk person and that he had no way of getting off this planet now.

Opening his eyes he was met with blurriness and from what he could see through it an unfamiliar surrounding that wasn’t the swamp. Or maybe this place was familiar...too familiar...a figure began to make its way forward.

Now the figure was become to familiar as well...far to familiar...

“Gareth?” He spoke unable to believe it.

Could it be? Could it really be? This was impossible, it couldn’t truly be...

Shooting up faster then he ever had before in his experiment body he’s mind finally focused and the familiarness of room dispersed as he’s eyes finally focused as well.

...Standing in front of him was what looked like an extremely ugly ogre...with pink hair...

“So you finally wake up! My name Thunk and welcome to planet Mushy!”

“Oh shi...” He thought just as the ogre thing nearly killed him in an oversized huge. “There goes my bad luck again...”

“Mega find you on side of the swamp road.” Thunk spoke finally letting go of him. “Mega thought you dead so mega was going to eat you until mega felt you had pulse so mega take you home!”

Looking around he realized that he was in a wooden hut of some sort and was still in the swamp...well he could at least find Enya now if that counts as anything...

“Um, Thunk right?” He asked.

“Right!”

“Do you know who the Fawlk is? I’m looking for this person who looks like me and this Fawlk person might be were she is.”

“Mega know who Fawlk is! Mega and Fawlk great friends, Fawlk and I grow up together on Questn Qink! Fawlk ruler of Mushy now, but Fawlk still friends with Thunk. Mega take you to her but mega must tell you Fawlk eats anyone she doesn’t like. If Fawlk not like you Fawlk will eat you too! If she doesn’t eat you she tell you where friend is!”

“Great...knowing how bad my luck is I’m as good as Fawlk feed now...” He sighed. “Why did I even need to ask about Enya anyway?”

...Back On Turo...

When’s the fuel guy getting here?” Lilo whined staring out the window.

“It’s only been a little while now.” Pleakly said. “I doubt Jumba has even gotten to the Federation yet.”

“Is that them?” Courage asked as a hover ship landed in front of the ship.

Out of the ship came three annoying looking aliens. One was short, the other long, and the last bulky and mean looking.

Stitch met them outside handing them the credits without a word. They seemed to give a very interesting look as they realized what Stitch was but said nothing as they headed back to the hover ship to get the fuel.

“Nobody heard there conversation as they walked back.

“Did you see that!” The little only asked. His name was Puck.

“By bitzart I did!” The Bulky one said in a deep voice. His name was Busi.

“What should we do?” The tall one said in a slick voice. He was called Sith (Not Star Wars!)

“Do you know what kinda money Malla would give us if we gave her just one of those genetic mutant things!” Busi said.

“I have an idea!” Sith spoke slyly.

“We ain’t called the Glack Gang for nothing! Do you know what status we’d have if Malla announce we willing gave her one of those mutants!” Puck spoke.

“I still have an idea!” Sith growled.

“What!” They both yelled angrily to there third partner in crime.

“Well we...”

Back on the ship the group was waiting for them to hurry and get the fuel.

“What’s taking them so long?” Lilo asked drumming her fingers as bored ever.

There was a knock on the ship door and they were mat with the three aliens again.

“What?” Lilo asked annoyed they still didn’t have the fuel.

“We need to speak with one of you at our ship...” The tall one said.

“How about I go and see?” Courage asked Lilo.

“I guess, but maybe we should send Pleakly...” Lilo began.

“No, no. This guy is fine.” The small one spoke.

“If you say so...” Courage spoke. His ‘I need to protect Muriel’ feeling suddenly coming on.

“Wait are you the Glack Gang of Ursa-5!” Pleakly suddenly yelled looking over at the three.

“Come here you!” The Bulky one yelled grabbing a hold of Courage.

“Lilo, Muriel, someone! Help!” He yelled unable to get out of the alien’s inhuman grip. Not even biting him worked...

“Let my friend go!” Lilo yelled chasing after them.

The Glack Gang began to board they’re hover ship with Courage still in hand.

With whatever concentration she could muster at a time like this, Lilo made a small feeble fire ball that didn’t even make it too the ship before it fizzled out.

All she could do was watch as they escaped...Courage was gone...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment