Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Fawlk

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 12 - The Fawlk

Chapter 12 - The Fawlk
Chapter 12

The Fawlk

“Courage is gone!” Lilo yelled. The group had just caught up with her...if only they had been there sooner.

“They...really got Courage...” Muriel spoke seeing Lilo’s sad face.

“I’m sorry...if I had been better at making fire balls I could have stopped them.” Lilo’s ears dropped just like Stitch’s seemed to do when he himself is down.

“We get him back!” Slash proclaimed. “Naga get very far!”

“We can’t!” Pleakly yelled catching up with them. He seemed to have been left behind because he seems to have a hard time running with only two legs and not three.

“Why not!” Lilo yelled angrily. “They might hurt him!”

“Jumba told us not to leave!” Pleakly argued. “We shouldn’t even be out here to start with! Let’s just get back to the ship before someone sees us and wait. When Jumba gets back we’ll sort this all out.”

“We may never be able to find him if we wait that long!” Lilo continued to argue.

“Lilo your to young too...” Pleakly began to say but was interrupted by Muriel.

“I’m going to go find my Courage and if you try to stop me I’ll...I’ll say something nasty!”

“Better not get in her way when she’s angry.” Eustace warned.

“Come on Muril!” Slash spoke showing her the way through the many landing pads.

“Lilo lets go!” Stitch said as well.

“I’m gonna regret this...” Pleakly sighed.

Turo was beginning to get stranger and stranger as they began to see more of it. The sky above was a deep purple color and no sun seemed visible thanks to the purple overcast. The city itself was purple itself, the buildings were glowing so deeply that everything seemed to become purple colored itself. Not another color showed but purple, if you’ve ever been in a room that’s only being lit by black lights then you’d have a good feel of what it’s like running around Turo.

Always off in the distance the Federations headquarters could be seen. All along the Earth like purple street high-tech banners could be seen showing the face of Malla. The letters on it showed ‘Welcome to the Galactic Federation!’ on it.

“This Malla person really likes her face.” Eustace spoke. “Too bad she’s more bald then me when I’m normal and not all DNA changed.”

“Don’t say stuff like that!” Pleakly spoke. “We don’t need to draw anymore attention to ourselves.”

“How are we ever going to find Courage in a place this big!” Lilo yelled.

“If only we have Finder...” Stitch sighed.

“Hey, who’s those guys?” Eustace asked looking over at the Galactic Federation lizard guards who suddenly took notice of them.

One of the guards gasped. “Is that what I think I see?” He pointed over at the group causing his other five partners who’d been patrolling with him to gasp as well.

“Mutants!” One of the other guards hissed rasing his plasma gun.

Another one of his fellow police guards placed his hand over the gun preventing him from firing. “Wait! Malla might want to see this!”

“Oh...um right...” He spoke lowering the gun.

“Lets take em’ in!”

It didn’t take the group long to realize the one thing Jumba had not wanted to happen to them really was happing!

“I think they notice us!” Stitch yelled.

“Run for your lives!” Pleakly yelled taking off in the other direction.

They of course did just that but they weren’t going to get very far...

“Mutants halt!” The guards yelled chasing after them. “You are under arrest for...for well...being mutants!”

“We need help here!” A guard yelled into some high-tech communicator which pretty much told every police guard on Turo to come over here and stop them.

It didn’t take the group long to be surrounded by a few twenty police cruisers each with there plasma cannons ready to fire at them if they did anything to try and get away.

“Malla is going to be...very pleased to issue the commands to end your miserable lives after she has her way with you...”

“We’re never going to find Courage now...” Lilo spoke sadly.

“Especially if were dead!” Pleakly added only getting a jab from Stitch in the ribs.

...In The Grand Council Office...

Malla sighed in relief after finally getting back from that annoying prison. Now that she knew her sister really was out of the way she could being making the universe anew. Soon all planets would belong to the empire, her empire. She would be the power over everything...a power so many dream of...

Her eyes gazed at the door as a small tiger faced alien walked in. “Um Malla sir...I mean miss! That idiot scientist Jumba seems to have come here to talk about why your bounty on one of his experiments.

Malla smiled at the thought of breaking the bad news to him. “Let him enter.” She spoke.

“Right miss...” The tiger face left the room and soon Jumba in all his bulkiness entered the room.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the infamous Malla.” Jumba spoke not looking amused to see her.

“Same to you, idiot scientist.” She said slyly.

“I prefer evil genius!” He said sounding insulted.

“Then I prefer Grand Council Woman” She said just as sly as ever.

“I can only imagine what happened to the really Grand Council Woman...” Jumba said.

“Why don’t I show you!” She spoke angrily at the mention of her sister. “But before I do I may as well tell you your attempt to come here and talk about my bounty on one of your freaks is futile. It’s already dead! While trying to get away from the prison it’s ship was shot down and crashed on the planet Mushy. I’ve sent my brother to find it’s body not that you’ll be wanting it back.”

“Monster!” Jumba growled. “What have any of my genetic creations ever done to you!”

“They hold a very large threat over my new rule. I would let then rot on that mud ball planet my sister exiled them to but now they are getting out and causing trouble in space again!”

“It was one experiment and besides he wasn’t a real experiment to start with!”

“Oh look...” Malla cooed as three guards came marching in. “Now I can break the rest of the bad news to all of you!” Bound in cuffs came the whole group all looking as sorry as ever.

“Little girl...” Jumba spoke. “I told you not to...”

“Jumba...Courage was captured and taken away...we had to go look for him...sorry...” Lilo spoke sadly.

“I’m to blame too.” Muriel sighed.

“Jumba?” Lilo asked. “What happened to The Computer?”

He sighed softly. “Dead.”

“That can’t be...” Lilo gasped. “No one was supposed to die!”

“I...I know little girl...”

The room seemed to go quite as the truth began to sink in that they all were indeed not immortal...

“What are we going to tell Courage?” Slash asked softly.

“We aren’t ever going to find him...he’s as good as dead as the rest of us...” Lilo said her head hung low.

“Lilo! Don’t give up now! Lilo never give up!” Stitch said.

Malla laughed. “Sorry to break up the sadness for you mutants, I’ve got even more bad news for you.”

“Can’t you just leave us alone now!” Pleakly yelled. “We didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Your snuffing up my air with your mutant breath! That’s what your doing wrong! Jumba here wants to see what happened to my stupid sister so I’m going to send him back to his home planet Kweltekwan to she her!”

“Um...that’s not bad...” Jumba spoke.

“I forgot to mention I’ve prompted the planet to be destroyed for a hyper drive highway! The first of it’s kind! I’m afraid it would take too long to bother the people of the planet so I’m just going to destroy it without saying anything. Your stupid home planet never got over that last war anyway...”

“You can’t do that!” Pleakly yelled. “It’s against the rules! It’s against like every rule in the book!”

“Silence or else I’ll pick your planet next!”

“Shutting up...” Pleakly whispered.

“How can you do such a thing!” Jumba yelled. “Do you have any idea what your doing!”

“I also forgot to mention I’m doing the same thing to Earth!”

“What!” Just about everyone in the room yelled.

“Think about it Jumba! You gone, my sister gone, that idiot called Doc gone, all 626 experiments exterminated, Hamstervil locked up for life. No one can stop me after all your little friends are gone, they hold the only hopes of ever stopping me and if I get them first I will have to worry no more!”

“But do you realize all the innocent lives you would be taking!” Jumba yelled.

“A few deaths along the way are expected you know, when your trying to make a universal empire!”

“You are true nala qweesta!” Jumba said angrily. “Not even evil genius Jumba do something so horrible!”

“How dare you call me that! Guards, take this fool away!” She laughed. “Hope you have a nice afterlife Jookiba!”

“I won’t let you destroy Earth!” Lilo yelled as Jumba was dragged out of the room and what looked like would be his doom.

“And how are you going to stop me Mutant?” She cooed softly.

“What should we do with them Miss?” A guard who’d just entered the room asked.

“For now...lock them up. I want them to die painfully, I’ll need to think about what I want done to them.” Malla gazed over at Lilo and sneered. “I want to see them scream for mercy in the end...and I will give them just that...death is only mercy my mutant friends...”

...Back On Mushy...

If The Computer could have ripped his ears out he would have. Thunk hadn’t stopped talking about all the people The Fawlk had ate before, not leaving any details. If it could have gotten any worse it did, the long winding swamp path taking them to The Fawlk was boring as ever and the humid weather didn’t help at all.

Thunk didn’t seem to mind but The Computer did. Thunk was annoying him, his legs and feet were starting to hurt like heck, he was doing this for Enya who he didn’t even know why he cared about in the first place, at this rate he’d never get back to Earth, and Computers and heat don’t mix...

Finally reaching his breaking point he yelled out. “I’m going to kill whoever invented legs!” He kicked a near by swamp tree irritable. “Stupid Enya! Stupid planet! Stupid legs!”

“Having a break down already? We almost to The Fawlk’s Castle. She ruler of planet so she get big castle!”

As much as he wanted to ignore Miss Ugly while he pounded his head into the tree hoping it would just kill him like everything else seemed to be trying to do, her speaking about being close now was the only this that dragged him away from pounding his head in.

“When be the last time you sleep?” Thunk asked. “You look ready to die.”

“Never.” He spoke trying his hardest not to let his newly grown temper get the better of him.

“You gonna need way off planet later, The Fawlk have a few ships in castle. When find friend Enya and if The Fawlk don’t eat you you can use one.”

“Enya is not my friend.” He growled out.

“Girlfriend?”

“NO!”

“Mate?”

“Ugh! Did I ever tell you I hate you!”

“Don’t be kidding Thunk! You be friend with Thunk not hate and Enya be mate!”

“Say that again and I’ll...”

“You have babies yet?”

“Stop! Your getting a little to far here!”

“Enya not mate?”

“NO! And I mean it!”

“Aww...I wanted to see babies...”

“Your making me imagine horrible things so just shut up!”

“Okay...”

Finally the rest of the journey was traveled in silence. If it wasn’t for the fact The Computer was having a mental breakdown he’d be happy about it.

“I never thought I’d see the day I’d want to sleep...” He sighed.

“Bet you can sleep on ship later...with Enya...” Thunk said poking him.

“If it weren’t for the fact I don’t normally have reproductive organs I’d punch you...”

After more silence finally something that resembled a castle began to show up over all the swamp trees. The castle looked more like it was made out of clay then anything else, a long flight of stairs led up to the opening of the deformed castle. Two human shaped but red, bug eyed grasshopper like creatures were guarding the door. They held what looked like spears but a plasma like glow emitted from the top. The oddest part was the bug creatures seemed to be wearing medieval armor.

After the painful walk up all the stairs they finally hit the top. The Computer would have passed out right then and there if only he wasn’t so close to finding out what happened to Enya.

“Why should I even care about her?” He thought. “She hates me, I hate her it’s fair that way. I should stop thinking about her so much. ”

One of the bug things looked down at him before speaking. “Ah, Thunk! The Fawlk’s been asking about when you would return to visit again. Go on in!”

“Come on friend!” Thunk said to him.

“I’m not your friend!” He growled but Thunk seemed to be ignoring him.

Making there way down the long clay hall another door waited for them at the end guarded by two more guards that easily let them in.

The Fawlk wasn’t all she was cracked up to be...A large light blue bird with beady eyes and wings that could never make something that big fly sat perched in front of them. Apart from a very powerful looking beak, The Fawlk hardly looked like she could eat anyone.

Clicking her beak in a strange way she began to speak, although it was very hard to understand. “Wrrrraaaaqqqqq! Thunk good to see ye agn! You jst in time fo dinner. Swwwaaakkk!”

“Hello old friend! I have new friend for you to meet! He needs help finding other mate friend!” Thunk said slapping him on the back hard enough to knock him out.

“Raaaauuuukkkk! He wat till dinner don! Then Fawlk help him!” The Fawlk said waving a wing angrily.

“Yes, you join us for dinner!” Thunk said slapping him on the back again.

“Fine...” He sighed. He was starting to feel like the only smart person here...

The Fawlk rased her head and squawked out. “Brng in dinner! I wan new prey!”

He felt his jaw drop as the same furry creatures who had captured him before came walking in holding a cage and in it...was Enya.

“Fawlk! That’s his friend!” Thunk yelled as the cage was dropped in front of the oversized bird.

“Hey! Get me out of here!” Enya yelled to him. “I don’t know how the heck you got here but you can tell me later!”

The Fawlk spoke up again. “She my prey now! Me eat naw!” She dropped from her perch, one talon from her feet cutting the cage in half and painfully striking Enya as well.

“Hmmm, get eaten along with you or just watch you be eaten and get a ship out of here?” He spoke carelessly to the red experiment.

“How can you be so uncaring?” Enya asked clasping the talon sized wound across her side. “I thought you said you were my friend?”

The way she had said that hit him somewhere inside, somewhere he hadn’t felt before. She sounded like that meant everything to her...how could him being her friend mean anything to her? It was funny...he’d never felt like he’d ever meant anything to anyone before but now Enya acted like he meant something to her. Even after everything he’d said to her...she must really be alone if she actually wanted him of all people to be her friend... And besides he had come all this way just to find out why she had been captured and taken to The Fawlk.

A strange new feeling left him stunned for a few minutes. Was he supposed to feel something like this? Was he even programed to feel this? For the first time he willing wanted to help Enya but only because of this feeling.

“Mine!” The Fawlk cried as she dived for the red experiment beak ready to kill.

And The Computer willing found himself standing between Enya and the painfully sharp beak. Only because of the feeling he couldn’t understand and the way it seemed to make it impossible to hate Enya anymore.

...Out Side The Castle...

Luecrun stood outside the castle staring at the two bug guards who refused to let him pass. He knew his prey was waiting inside and these bugs were all that stood between them.

“Get out of my way.” He spoke calmly. “Or else you can tell your ruler she will have to deal with the Galactic Federation.”

“I’m sorry but rules are rules!” One of the bugs spoke.

He sighed and said. “I gave you a chance.” Two long yet thin blades shot out of his knuckles, both blades as long as his arm length.

With his shark tooth grin and only two swipes, the blades cut through the two bugs armor and there very bodies with ease.

Both were dead before they even hit the ground. More bugs came to fight him and more bugs were squashed, no one had any time to set of any alarm. He’s blades easily cut through there weak armor and weak skin. He couldn’t wait to feel his blades cut through his prey’s own body, the thrill of it made ending the lives of the others standing in his way all the more better.

He couldn’t wait to make his prey beg for mercy...and he’d give them just that...mercy of the blade through there heart...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment