Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - A Painful Fight

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 13 - A Painful Fight

Chapter 13 - A Painful Fight
Chapter 13

A Painful Fight

The Computer suddenly realized what a stupid thing he was doing but before any other action could be taken the powerful beak of The Fawlk struck him. With whatever strength he could muster he latched onto the beak just as it’s sharp point caught him in the chest. Not being anywhere near as strong as a normal experiment he found The Fawlk easily overpowering him her beak slowly driving deeper into him. If he let go her beak would easily cut right through him but if he kept this up her beak would soon drive through him anyway.

“Guess this is it...” He thought. “Should have never stuck up for that Mary Sue of an experiment. Ugh, why do I feel happy saving her?”

Just as he’s strength gave out Thunk let out a cry of anger. “Fawlk! Don’t eat my new friend!” With strength like a real ogre she dived at the oversized bird and punched The Fawlk right in the head with all her strength.

The bird went swiveling backward knocking in a wall she collapsed over. “What you do tha fo Thunk!” She yelled rubbing her face with a wing.

“No eat friend!” Thunk growled.

“He be in wy of prey!” The Fawlk yelled.

“But he still friend!”

“No fren of mie!”

While the two friends fought Enya toppled out of the cage to meet her now badly beaten friend. Her own wound wasn’t anything to worry about but she could believe he had actually tried to save her.

“Are you alright?” She asked, he looked just about ready to drop dead.

“Nice of you not to help or anything!” He said dropping to the floor completely wiped out. The area where The Fawlk had nearly cut a hole right through him hurt badly and the fact he wasn’t used to this much pain didn’t help much either.

“Sorry, but I wouldn’t have been much help...” She spoke.

“Last time I ever help you.” He sighed placing a hand to his wound. He wasn’t an expert on living things so he wasn’t sure how to stop any kind of bleeding.

“Lets just find a way off this planet now.” Enya said not knowing what to do with him now that he was hurt.

“Yeah...lets do that before that oversized bird realizes she was trying to eat us.” He said looking over at The Fawlk and Thunk wh were still fighting. “Wait! Who are you!” He suddenly said as Luecrun came pacing up behind Enya.

Enya never got a chance to turn around and see who was because what felt like two blades jabbed into her back, not very hard but enough to get her attention. “You must with the Federation...” She spoke feeling her body begin to tremble knowing her death was near. The blades cutting into her back were going to be the last thing she’d ever feel, they would be thrust into her soon taking her life with it. After everything she was going to die now?

“The name is Luecrun and I’m afraid I have to kill you now. Should have let yourself die in the crash, would have saved you a lot of pain.” He spoke letting his blades sink deeper into her back.

“Looks like I’ll be next.” The Computer spoke standing back up, it was hard to do but he didn’t want to seem weak to his horrible looking, blood thirsty, alien.

“Yes...you’ll have yours soon enough.” Luecrun spoke with his toothy grin.

“Your going to have to get through me to get to Enya you know!” He spoke that same bothersome feeling for Enya returning. It didn’t mater now anyway, he’d be killed by this guy either way.

“Fine! You first then!” The monster spoke running his blades up Enya’s back causing deep cuts to form. She let out a yelp in pain but before she could react he kicked her away and she hit the floor in utter pain.

Unable to really do anything anymore out of sheer tiredness The Computer found it impossible to avoid any blows from Luecrun. Instead of just killing him on the spot Luecrun had to disgrace him in every way first. Right away he took a blow from Luecrun’s metal punch easily sending him to the ground, no sarcasm or insult could ever help now. How could he have been degraded to this? Why couldn’t things just go back to normal? He wanted to be back in the attic again away from all this.

Luecrun laughed as he slapped his metal tail down on his prey. He had to show his prey how low they really are before killing them.

The constant bashing of the tail down on him only seemed to make things only worse for The Computer. How much more pain could he take? He felt that both inside and out was being degraded. He was becoming a disgrace to himself.

“I’ve got to help...” Enya spoke weakly trying to get herself to stand up. “He saved me so I should pay him back.”

The Computer had taken enough of the constant pain Luecrun was causing him. Just as the tail rased up to strike him again Enya leapt up onto Luecrun digging her teeth into his shoulder causing the monster to cry out pain giving him the perfect chance to strike back. He easily knocked the red beast over by tackling one of his backward legs giving him and Enya the chance to run.

He had hardly made it to door that hopefully would lead him to a ship when he noticed Enya wasn’t coming “Come on!” He said to her angrily. He just wanted to get away and rest now nothing more.

She gave Luecrun a vile smile as he began to regain his balance. “Wait a second.” She spoke to her friend.

“You can’t run from me forever!” Luecrun said with his toothy smile. “I will get you in the end, running only makes the hunt sweeter.”

“I may not be able to run forever but I can do this!” She yelled kicking him in a very unholy place that make men’s voice go up in pitch when kicked.

“Why you!” He growled grabbing himself and dropping painfully to the floor.

“That should make up for all the pain you caused us.” She said slyly.

The Computer laughed. “I have to admit, that was great!”

Enya laughed as well. “But next time I’ll do the same to you if you ever try and let a huge bird eat me!”

“What!” He yelled. “Do I look like I’m not in enough pain already!”

“I’m joking.” She spoke. “Your losing your touch, you know that?”

“You try getting beat with a metal tail and tell me that!”

“Fine, lets just get to the ship.”

As the two left the moaning Luecrun and fighting Thunk and Fawlk, Thunk turned around and yelled. “Come visit again soon friends!” before getting back to fighting with The Fawlk.

The Computer would have added something sarcastic but he didn’t feel right anymore not after being so easily beaten around like that. In fact he felt horrible, why did he feel like this? He felt like just giving up and dying right there. He hoped this would go away soon...but how could it?

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment