Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Kweltekwan

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 15 - Kweltekwan

Chapter 15 - Kweltekwan
Chapter 15

Kweltekwan

“If you are not releasing me I will tell whole planet what your plan is!” Jumba yelled not knowing how long he would be on his home planet before it would be destroyed.

The Federation ship landed swiftly on one of the Kweltekwan landing pads. Two guards escorted him off the ship jabbing him in the back with there plasma guns whenever he slowed down.

“Were you not hearing me?” Jumba asked angrily to the guards who’d been ignoring him the whole way here.

“Oh, we heard you. Don’t worry, I doubt anyone on this planet is going to believe an idiot like you.” One of the guards said.

The other guard spoke up as well. “Malla says if you want to see the old Grand Council Woman so bad all you gotta do is go visit your old friend.” And with that the door on the ship was shut and it took off into the atmosphere.

Jumba sighed. “Home sweet soon to be destroyed home...”

Kweltekwan look a lot like Earth unlike Turo, even the sky was blue filled with many Earth like clouds. Apart from the fact only ten percent of Kweltekwan was flat land and the rest of it was mountains anyone could say It’s very Earth like.

Jumba knew how close his species had been from being completely destroyed. Since most of the planet was mountains life for any living creature was hard but his species had developed powerful technology so fast it had saved themselfs from extinction...but that was the same reason the Federation started a war...

Apart from the city in front of him and the mountains towering above him there wasn’t much else to his home planet. Without a ship it took weeks to reach any of the other cities and thanks to the war that had passed over his planet only a few cities remained and only a few had been rebuilt.

Jumba’s old childhood city was never rebuilt...nor did anyone ever return to look for the bodies of the people killed in the Federation strike. His parents had never gotten a funeral and Jumba had never found a home on this planet ever again.

He knew where he needed to go. His old partner who didn’t like being called anything more the Doc worked here. Doc was the only one who hadn’t been exiled or locked up unlike Hamstervil and Jumba. This was only because he had greatly helped the Federation a few times before but even then he had to keep a low profile on Kweltekwan just in case the Federation changed there minds about him.

Jumba made his way over to Doc’s old lab, Doc was not one of his species but he was as smart as one. Jumba’s species weren’t very kind to others after the war but Doc seemed to fit in only because of his smart, genius, like ways.

“Still trying to take Jumba’s plans and use them for himself!” Jumba muttered crossing his arms. Know full well with him gone Doc had raided his lab and was very likely trying to make experiments for himself.

Jumba certainly didn’t like being here. Every other kind of his species gave him a dirty look as he passed, things just don’t change do they? This was one of the many reasons he was pushed to make 626 destructive experiments.

Finally reaching Doc’s old lab and pushing a button with the similar function of a door bell Jumba couldn’t help but wonder how he was supposed to get off this planet much less before Malla decides to destroy it.

...And what did Doc have anything to do with The Grand Council Woman disappearing?

A screen flashed on over the top of the door bell and Doc’s face filled it.

“Ah, Jumba!” Doc spoke as he face lit up with a very sly smile. “You came at the perfect time! I thought I would never see you again after being banished to that forgotten planet. Let me guess Malla sent you here?”

“Yes she did, but I would be liking to know what you have to do with The Grand Council Woman.” Jumba spoke crossing his arms. Doc was just as much a double crosser as Hamstervil. He had to be carful around his old partner.

“Ah, yes! Come in! Come in! My old friend!” The door to the lab began to swing open. This was bringing back too many old and familiar memories.

Doc’s lab was as small as Jumba remembered it. He found himself still bumping into the junk piled up all over the place just like old times.

Off to the right of the lab led to one last room, a small kitchen and a bed with one lone tv screen for view the things going on in the galaxy. It was all just as Jumba remembered it, nothing had changed at all.

“So...Doc, what do you know about the Grand Council Woman?” Jumba asked once more.

“Do you really want to know Jumba?” Doc grinned another vile smile. “Malla put me in charge of getting rid of her sister. Of course she would never have found out about me if hadn’t been for hamsterbrain up in prison. The fool told her I could take care of her once and for all!”

“And what did you do with her?” Jumba asked.

Well lets just put it this way...a few years ago I found the blueprints for that machine you were going to make that mixes experiment DNA with anyone you shoot it at. It took me forever but I completed a version of it myself! Guess who I tested it on? You can’t convince anyone you’re the Grand Council Woman if you look like genetic experiment! That’s how I got rid of her for Malla! Even if she would get back to Turo alive no one would believe she really is the Grand Council Woman.” Doc smiled even wider as Jumba felt a tug on his pants leg.

A small experiment hardly the size of the palm of his hand was looking up at him. She was a light red color and possibly the smallest experiment he’d ever seen much less made. Covering most of her torso was the side of a light purple sphere. The rest of the sphere was inside her body, if it wasn’t like that her power wasn’t capable of working.

Jumba knew both the number and the power of the experiment DNA she was mixed with but he still couldn’t believe it was her... “Grand Council Woman!”

The experiment nodded...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment