Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Life

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 18 - Life

Chapter 18 - Life
Chapter 18

Life

Lilo sighed as the three hundredth guard she had seen from the jail cell passed. She was board out of her mind and everyone else seemed to be just the same. She stuck her tongue out at the guard who didn’t even notice. She tried not to think about Jumba who could very well be dead by now.

“I...I can’t believe this is happening!” Pleakly spoke out of the blue. He had been the first to speak for hours. “Poor...Jumba...” He sighed.

“Don’t worry we’re next anyway...” Lilo spoke sadly. “Soon everyone else on Earth too.” She drew her knees to her chest sadly.

“Naga give up now!” Stitch said. “Lilo never give up! We find why to stop this!”

“How! I can’t even use my power!”

“You just have to try more. If Lilo were not mixed with experiment DNA she’d be trying to think up a plan like always...but now...”

“It doesn’t matter anymore...” Lilo sighed.

“We could break out of here if only there weren’t so many guards around.” Pleakly said. “They’d shoot us down if we even got anywhere near breaking this cell’s glass.”

“We’ll think of something!” Stitch said trying to get the group’s hope up.

Slash was hovering around Muriel sadly, she seemed just as down as Lilo.

“Muril gonna be okay?” He asked softly.

“Courage...” She murmured out softly. “My poor Courage.”

Lilo sighed sadly once more. “Jumba, Courage, Earth, The Computer, We’ve failed them all...”

“Naga.” Stitch said softly placing a hand on her shoulder.

Deep down Stitch couldn’t help but lose his hope too...

...Somewhere...

Enya gave a gasping breath as her eyes shot open, she let out a scream in pain as her front side burst into unimaginable pain. At the moment she was more surprised that she was still alive then anything else...but...where was...

Her thoughts were interrupted when the pain grew even worse. She was lying down on something metal and a bright light blasted from the ceiling of the room making it hard to see. She rased her head to get a look at her wound but she was met by the sight of an alien doctor patching up her torso. Now she knew where all the pain was coming from but why were they saving her?

And Mr. Sarcasm wasn’t anywhere to be found nor Luecrun. Terror shot through her at the thought of what happened, she remembered turning and being met by Luecrun and his plasma cannon. She saw a bright light blast from the cannon and after she felt a burning pain...then...blackness. But what happened to ‘him’

Then it struck her. “My god...this whole time I didn’t even know his name! I never even asked him!” She could only hope he was alright but she was still wondering why she was being saved if they wanted to kill her so bad.

She heard a doctor speak to someone else. “Lucky to be alive, along with the bleeding we hardly got the plasma radiation out of her before she nearly died. We had to restore a great deal of blood with artificial blood, do you know how much that technology costs? Why do you want this abomination alive so badly? The money your gonna have to pay...”

“Look, I have my reasons.” The other person spoke.

Enya’s insides went numb and she shivered with terror...that was Luecrun’s voice...

The doctor spoke again. “We covered the plasma wound, I doubt you want to pay anything more so we’ll let it heal on it’s own. The technology to do anything more costs a lot I’m afraid.”

“That’s fine as long as the trog lives.” Luecrun spoke.

The bright light dimmed then shut off all together letting Enya see her surroundings finally. She was surprised to see Luecrun missing both his metal arm and leg, he seemed to be having a hard time standing and was using his tail to support himself.

She gasped as he gazed at her with a large smile. He grabbed her by the neck with his remaining arm and easily pulled her up to his face.

“What do you want me alive for!” She growled placing her hands to his own trying to pry herself from his choking grip.

“Oh I’m only going to keep you alive for a little longer.” He’s grip tightened. “You’re the only person who’s survived my plasma cannon. I’ve decided to have a little fun with you before I get rid of you since you seem to have a powerful life force. Since my new parts aren’t coming in for awhile having ‘fun’ with you isn’t going to be as great as it should...that idiot couldn’t go down without a fight could he? ”

“My friend...where is he?” She asked realizing he must have melted Luecrun’s metal body parts at some time.

Luecrun laughed a horrible laugh before speaking. “I strangled the little bastard into oblivion! He paid the price for destroying my expensive body parts with a slow, choking death. If he hadn’t been so worried about you he would have noticed me before pinned him down.”

“Worried...about me...he’d never do that...” Enya thought with surprise. “He’s dead...it’s my fault...”

Luecrun’s eyes lit up as pain filled her face. “That’s what I like to see...yes, it’s your fault he’s gone...”

“I...I...” She stuttered out. “Why?” She couldn’t help the tears that began to fill her eyes, why? All he’d ever done was be rude and nasty to her so why did it hurt her so much? He was really gone...

“This is going to be fun! Enjoy your last moments before I become your endless source of pain trog.” Luecrun spoke with glee.

“You sadistic son of a...” She began but Luecrun tightened his grip on her neck making it impossible to breath.

After a minute had passed he let go of the suffocating Enya letting her drop onto the metal table. She sat there coughing and gasping for breath, in the distortion of her mind she let the tears fall free. She had caused the death of her friend and now she was going to be tortured until Luecrun found it fit to kill her.

Luecrun gazed over at the doctor who’d been silent the whole time. “Have someone take her to my room in the Federation Headquarters. I’ll be there soon to ‘deal with’ the abomination, I need to make sure my new parts are made first.”

With that Luecrun left the room leaving her and the doctor behind. She continued to cry softly as she gazed up at the doctor. “Please don’t let him do this!” She spoke trying to get herself together she wiped away her tears and gazed at the doctor with the most powerful look she could give. “I know you hate us genetic experiments but do you think I had a choice to be born this way? If you have a heart please let me escape. You know what he’ll do to me!”

The doctor seemed to consider it a moment but he sighed and spoke out. “I’m sorry...”

She let her body go limp with sadness. She did nothing, just stare unblinking as the doctor injected her with some kind of stuff that made her very sleepy...

...As she began to feel sleepy her body went numb, she blacked out before her body even hit the table...

The doctor watched as a guard entered the room and picked up the limp experiment, he didn’t even want to think about what was going to happen to her...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment