Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Among The Dead

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 19 - Among The Dead

Chapter 19 - Among The Dead
A/N: As you may have noticed I haven’t been updating much, like I said school is to blame. Also (If) I ever get the chance I will get pictures up of the characters in there experiment forms BUT I still don’t have any way of getting them up on the internet. You guys seem really good at drawing experiments I want to request some drawing of my fan characters if you would like to draw them (I doubt it though) if you do please PM me! I would love to get my own fan art up but I can’t plus I’m not the worlds greatest artist so my fan art ain’t the best to begin with, I don’t mind other people drawing them.

Chapter 19

Among The Dead

...In his mind he could see Luecrun strangling him all over again...he could feel his life give way all over again...but he did not die...did he?

His neck was sore...it had nearly been crushed by Luecrun’s powerful grip, that monster had tried to kill him! Yet...he was alive...somehow...

The Computer had honestly thought his life was over yet suddenly he was aware again, he was somewhere, he could feel his experiment body, he had to be alive. Somehow he had survived Luecrun and as long as he was alive, as long as he had no way to get off Turo, he would get revenge on that monster, for himself and Enya.

Enya...

He still had no clue if she was really dead or not, but once he gets revenge on Luecrun he’d find out. He knew there was only one place to go now and that would be The Federation’s headquarters, Luecrun would be there and he’d finally finish that monster there...but what would happen after that?

Deciding everything up in his mind he finally opened his eyes as he pushed himself up to make sure he really was still among the living. Much to his surprise he was no longer at the landing pad but inside some musty, dark room. To make things more eerie the only light in the room came from what looked the a furnace...a rather large furnace too...

And as he looked around more he quickly realized what it was for...he sat on a simple metal table but litter across every corner of the room was even more tables...each one holding it’s own dead body.

“Cremation!” Was all he could speak as he leaped off the table expecting the thing to burst into flames or drag him over the furnace.

“Looks like I’m not the only one who thought I was dead.” He spoke guessing this was a place were they disposed dead bodies...graves must take up too much room on a planet like this. “If I’m here then maybe Enya’s here as well...but if she is, then she must really be dead.”

He then realized he rather not look for Enya as he turned and came face to face with the eyes of a dead alien. At that very moment he wanted nothing more then to get his butt out of there.

It took a lot to scare this computer but being stuck in a room filled with dead guys with only the light of the fire that was going eventually burn every body in this room and knowing that if he hadn’t woke up any sooner he could very well be in there burning right now was enough to make he want to run out of here faster then Courage being chased down by a giant spider.

...why did he get the feeling every dead eye in this room was staring at him...all he wanted now was to get the heck out of here.

He began to back away from the zombie like dead eyes of the aliens just as a cold clammy hand locked down on his shoulder.

He turned around faster then he ever had before expecting to come face to face with a zombie or some other supernatural creature but instead he find himself staring at an old, slightly long necked, skinny, four eyed alien.

The alien gasped at the sight of him, in an old croaky voice he spoke. “Your alive!”

“What’s it to you?” He asked crossing his arms trying to make up for being afraid a few seconds ago.

The alien let go of him and spoke once more. “I thought you were dead so I brought you here. Luecrun gave the orders for me to get your body anyway. I’m Tel’ura, as you can see this is my job.” He said patting a dead alien on the shoulder. “And never in all my years has ever been alive again once they’re put here. You must have lived because your one of those genetic mutation things.” Tel’ura scratched his head softly. “Your lucky, you were scheduled to be burned in just a few hours.”

The Computer merely glared at him.

“What! So I get rid of dead bodies, So what! Somebody has to do the job and the pay isn’t that bad neither!”

He continued to glare at the alien.

“Oh, oh, I see now! Don’t worry I ain’t gonna turn you over to the federation. For all they care and all I care your dead now.” Tel’ura gave a zip lips gesture.

“I need a way to get into The Federation’s building without being seen. You wouldn’t happen to know a way in do you?”

“Why would you want to go in there! As long as they think your dead you should just get a ship and get the heck off this planet. Eh...bet you wanna get back at that Luecrun guy.” He shook his head lightly. “I have no idea how you could sneak into The Federation but I do know some people who may know how. I’ll take you to them but only because its not every day someone comes back from the dead.”

...The Computer didn’t want to ask but he had to or else it would just keep nagging at him...Expecting the worse he decided he would ask Tel’ura... “What happened to other red experiment?” He asked expecting bad news.

Tel’ura scratched his head again, it was starting to get annoying. “Eh, her...” He sighed trying to think. “Luecrun had a few guards pick her up...said something about making her pay dearly. I didn’t like the look he was giving her.”

The Computer stopped in his tracks

...Enya alive... She wasn’t dead, there was still hope of getting back to Earth... but if Luecrun has her...

He felt his entire body go numb...

Tel’ura’s voice replayed in his head. “Said something about making her pay dearly.”

It might already be to late...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment