Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Have Courage

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 21 - Have Courage

Chapter 21 - Have Courage
Chapter 21

Have Courage

The Computer was officially ticked off, he’d had it with everyone trying to kill him and the last thing he needed was even MORE aliens trying to do him in!

Tel’ura gave a yelp as Sith smacked him across the head sending the old alien flying.

Puck laughed at the old alien as he gripped his head angrily from the hit...what do you expect after you’d been hit by a metal rod? Puck merely spoke up without a care for the alien “We only need these mutants not you.”

Sith laughed himself before striking Tel’ura again knocking him out this time.

Busi, who seemed to be having a blast with all this rased his own weapon to strike The Computer. He couldn’t wait to bring in not only him but Courage as well! Think of all the credit Malla would hand over to them!

“That’s it!” The Computer finally yelled angrily just as the pole reached him, Busi laughing like a idiot the whole way.

The Computer rased his hand as if he was trying to shield himself from the blow but the second the pole hit half of it melted right into mush. Thank god for his power...but that really didn’t matter at the moment because he was too angry to care. He reached out for the rest of the pole still being held in Busi’s hand and with one simple touch the rest of it melted right out of the thugs hands.

Busi let out scream as he dropped the melting metal. He backed away expecting the mutant to do the same to him and The Computer planned on doing just that if his programing wasn’t screaming at him not to kill others.

He stood there ready to fire just like it had been with Luecrun, this time he wasn’t going to stop himself and give his enemy the chance to attack again. He wasn’t going to let things work out the same way they had with Luecrun...

Both Puck and Sith had been standing there with wide eyes unable to believe what was going on, Busi was on his knees sobbing like a baby begging the experiment to let him go. Nether of them dared to attack for fear of being melted down too.

Courage himself was shocked, he’d never seen his computer look so angry. He couldn’t get himself to speak up and try and halt him, he couldn’t help but be afraid he might turn on him and blast him down too.

“Hold on!” Puck finally yelled with utter fear for his fellow gang member but the enraged experiment didn’t respond what so ever. “L...look...we’ll do whatever you say Mr. Mutant! Just don’t kill Busi! Please!”

“Y-yeah! We do whatever you want mutant!” Sith added stuttering uncontrollably.

“Please don’t...don’t hurt me!” Sobbed the hysterical Busi.

The Computer clenched his teeth angrily. “It’s a trick! You liars!” A shot was fired missing Busi by inches warping the floor into the mushy substance causing the alien to start crying out even louder then ever.

“I won’t be tricked again! I’m not going to be made a fool of anymore!” He wanted to fire so badly but no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t fight off his programing. “That idiot Gareth!”

Courage had no idea what his computer had been going through and he guessed it must have been bad but he could stand sitting here watching this, he finally yelled out, “Stop! Stop it now! They’re begging you not to hurt them so stop it!” Courage felt his heart sink as The Computer gazed over at him with complete anger. He gulped expecting his own computer to turn against him, he was going to be turned into slimy mush...

“What do you know dog!” The Computer spat, Courage was frightened by this all. There was not a trace of sarcasm, wit, or anything Courage knew his computer for. He couldn’t believe this was The Computer anymore, something bad had to have happened to make him this way...but Courage knew nothing.

“I’ve been nearly killed in a ship crash, eaten by a gigantic bird, stabbed by some ugly bounty hunter, plasma blasted, straggled, burned into ash, and now attacked by these idiots! I just want to get back to Earth! Nothing more!” The Computer yelled, then suddenly he looked almost shocked. “And...and now Enya’s gone...she might really be dead! Even if she did survive I bet Luecrun’s tortured beyond anything now! It’s all my fault...all mine...I didn’t do a thing...now she’s dead...”

Courage was even more surprised by this, he had no idea who Enya was but he couldn’t believe his computer was blaming himself for the things that had happened to his person. Taking a deep breath Courage got himself to speak up again. “Calm down, I...I don’t know what happened but like this we can’t get anywhere, everyone is here on Turo looking for us! But...I have a bad feeling they’ve been captured too while looking for me...but if they haven’t we can go back to Earth! Calm down, please!”

The Computer really did seem to calm down, he sighed and spoke up. “I can’t...I have to make sure if Enya’s really okay or not. I’ll make him pay too!” He suddenly looked angry again. “I need to get into that headquarter place, besides if you think the others have been captured...maybe they’d put them there or something right?”

Suddenly Puck sprung forward. “We...we know a few ways in sir...” He gave a frightened look as The Computer looked over at him.

Busi was still sobbing on the ground and his cries strengthened as The Computer’s attention returned on them. “If your lying to me I’ll make you all pay too!” He yelled sounding as furious as ever.

“Right, right!” Puck said trying to sound cheerful but was failing horribly. “Sith...look for those layout maps we made of the headquarter a little while back. We know a few ways around in there but after Malla took over we haven’t dared sneak around in there.”

Sith sprung into action with lightning speeds, hardly ever taking his eyes off The Computer. Puck silently opened the door to Courage’s cadge.

“We’d better wait to do anything until Tel’ura wakes back up. I told him he could come with me anyway, he’s Malla’s godfather...”

“I hope Muriel’s alright...” Courage murmured gently to himself. He’d tried very hard to escape from the Glack Gang over the short amount of time he’d been captured but he failed every time and now he had no idea if Muriel was okay.

“Would you idiots hurry up!” The Computer growled. The Gang sped up instantly.

Courage sighed. “Computer,”

“What!” He spoke just as irritated as ever.

“You’ve changed.” He laughed.

“Who cares!”

“Well...I see some things still never change...” Courage shook his head gently.

...At The Federation Headquarters...

Luecrun’s room in the Headquarters looked almost like an Earth apartment. On the left side of the room was the door leading in and a small kitchen. The right side upheld a small living room and a hallway leading to one bedroom and a bathroom, instead of there being a wall on the right side of the living room there was a large window overlooking Turo...Luecrun’s room was on one of the highest floors in the Headquarters.

Enya had only just woken up a short time ago, thankfully Luecrun was not around at the moment but that still didn’t improve anything for the red experiment. Despite being awake she felt like a rock...whenever she’d try to stand she’d get extremely dizzy and have to sit back down again, her limbs felt like iron and she felt far away and couldn’t concentrate. She knew Luecrun had drugged her to keep her from escaping.

She didn’t know what to do anymore...she could see an air vent just her size not to far away...but she couldn’t get herself over to it, it seemed to laugh at her, it seemed to know Luecrun would be back soon to ‘deal with her’

Tears fell freely from her eyes know what her fate was soon to be, not to mention she was still greatly burdened over her friend’s death...It was all her fault.

...Even worse, he wasn’t coming to save her this time. You can’t when your dead.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment