Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jumba’s 499th Experiment

Enya's story from creation to the events of A Cowardly Experiment. How is a failed experiment ever going to fit in and how do you deal with a very annoying person? Must read this if you are also reading the trilogy.

Chapter 1 - Jumba’s 499th Experiment

Chapter 1 - Jumba’s 499th Experiment
A/N: I was originally going to do this story before I started A Cowardly Experiment but because some of the plot in A Cowardly Experiment took place I couldn’t do this story first without giving anything away. Although this story mostly revolves around experiment 499 the origins of Slash are also in this. Since this story can’t get ahead of A Cowardly Experiment I will be working more on that then this story.

Experiment 499

By CTCD

Chapter 1

Jumba’s 499th Experiment

The first thing I felt was...wet? Most likely, for that is my first memory and to have memory meant that was the first time I was aware.

Jumba made me, was the first thing that went through my mind. Although I didn’t know at the time, all experiments were programed to recognize this at the moment of existence to keep them from harming they’re creator.

I’m his 499th experiment, I thought next. This was also programed into me, to realize my identity in the world...just a number in 499 experiments...

I knew that I was in some kind of tube, a tube where all experiments met there life and began there very existence. I felt a breathing mask over my mouth to keep me from drowning in the very liquid that gave me life. Chords and wires were hooked up to me, keeping me alive until strong enough to live on my own.

In my mind I saw a picture of myself and could see the pictures of the other 499 experiments, this was programed into me too. I could tell what powers they held just by looking at they’re mental picture, another part programed into me.

I saw my own power...to sing people into a never ending sleep unless I will them to wake again by singing in certain tone of voice. This explained why I didn’t sit here and think...destroy, destroy, destroy! My power was much more subtitle...much more beautiful then the powers of the other experiments. I didn’t need to be a killing machine, I just needed to be cunning and beautiful. I was Jumba’s masterpiece, his greatest work of art. I was the step to his true goal, the most vile and destructive experiment of them all, I could bring the whole world into a coma like sleep...forever...

I also noticed I spoke almost all languages of the galaxy, a cunning move of Jumba...I could infiltrate just about any species known to the Galactic Federation. The Federation...rulers of the universe, the peace keeps of all planets...the people I hate, programed to do so after Jumba who too hates them. It seams I’m one of the only experiment except for a few others like 020 who have such a power. Jumba felt it was too time consuming to give all the experiments more then one language.

I suddenly sensed my creator’s presence in the room, I also had a mental picture of him...along with two other people, Dr. Hamstervil...the person who payed for my creation and a creature who belonged to the species known as the Ukili, he seemed to only be called Doc...Jumba’s lab assistant...

I felt no love for these people, only Jumba. It seems Jumba hardly liked these people either but needed them in order to make experiments. I could hear there voices, muffled on the other side of the glass.

Too muffled for me to understand them, I opened my eyes to look. Bubbles blocked my vision and the yellowish, orange liquid was too thick to see much through...

The talking stopped the moment I opened my eyes, had they been waiting for me to awaken? Of course, my programing told me that some of the incorrect, broken, failed experiments that went wrong during creation never woke up...never became aware...they would waste away until they died, having no awareness to know to do otherwise.

It was also then when I realized I was female, there where many genders that varied through species but Jumba felt that male was the most powerful and made most of his experiments that way, but I was female making me all the more special over the others.

I heard a beeping sound on the other side of glass and the liquid began to drain away. Once gone the glass opened and light filled my eyes, too blinding for eyes that had never been used before I covered them from the painful light. The tubes, wires and breathing mask unhinged from my body, they’re job of keeping me alive until I was ready to awaken finished. My legs, weak from never being used failed me as I dropped to the floor.

I felt a cloth touch my face and wipe away the liquid that had been preserving me, I knew it was my creator doing this. He seemed to have a loving care for his experiments no matter how deadly they were. Too bad Hamstervil and Doc weren’t, Doc retched my head up by grabbing my long ears to observe me. I still couldn’t open my eyes but I heard Hamstervil’s voice in the background of the room.

“So the thing finally woke up.” He spoke, “After becoming that close to awaking you must think that 499 wasn’t made correctly.”

“Undoubtably...” Doc proclaimed. “We should scrap this one just in case and begin again, a new 499 without any flaws. There has got to be something wrong with this one.”

“We haven’t even tested her yet!” This time it was Jumba. “We can’t make any conclusions until we make sure and after how long I worked on this one we will not be destroying it! I already have plans for 500 series anyway!”

“Fine then.” Doc spoke. “But you do know how your little mutant monsters treat failed experiments.”

“I am still trying to deal with them about that!” Jumba yelled. “I can’t help it 262 was nearly killed by other experiments because he failed. Besides experiments with useless powers or weak ones are picked on too.”

“I think any of the useless one should be destroyed anyway.” Doc said with a sigh...

“I will not be having my work destroyed! They all have evil functions like I intended them to and that should be enough for you!”

“How am I supposed to get rid of the Federation with an experiment like 214, who only take bad pictures!” Hamstervil raged.

“This is what 499 is for!” Jumba argued. “Let’s take her to the training area and see if she lives up to her power.”

Too bad whatever hopes I had of proving my worth as one of Jumba’s most greatest experiments was about to be destroyed and I would forever be hated...

...Until I met...him...who saved me from Hamstervil who tried to do experiment on me too fix my power which would never work for me and that terrible cage I spent so long in...but I wouldn’t meet him for many years, yet...

This is my story...I’ve wanted to tell it for so long...I want to tell everyone how my life went from bad...to good...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment