Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prouloge (Requi

When Boyd goes woodcutting for the team's campfire, he stumbles upon something, or someone. When he finds this someone, Ike's posse becomes teamates and a mixture of aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters at the same time. Then the child's mother sudde

Chapter 1 - Prouloge (Requi

Chapter 1 - Prouloge (Requi
Prolouge (must read to understand the rest of the story!) "Alihah!" said a short-tempered village woman. The sixteen year old turned around, with her violet hair swirling around her waist and focused her dark eyes on the woman. "Yes?" she replied, slightly annoyed, for this woman had been bugging her all day. "It is your turn to take care of Sophie." the woman reminded Alilah, even though it wasn''''t true. That was one of the benefits of being and older lady, the younger ones had to do what they were told. Except for Alilah, this woman could never get her to do what she wanted without having to shout. Alilah had a high head, which drove the other girls mad when she didn''''t do what she was told. [br] "Fresi." Alilah soothed, in the tone she usually used when she wanted to get out of something, "My day is tomorrow. I clearly recall my daily schedule." Again! Alilah was just so stubborn.[br] "Now." Fresi scowled in such a way it made even Alilah jump. Rolling her eyes, Alilah turned on her heel and walked back to her house, her white, short, pleated skirt fluttering. [br]She entered her house and searched the room for her baby sister, Sophie. "Sophie." she coaxed softly, "Come out." No answer. "Sophie, come out please." she called, louder this time. No answer. "Sophie!" she shouted. [br]A giggle rose from a corner in the room. Then the 5 month old baby girl crawled out from behind the chair. "You worse den Fwewi." Alilah translated it into, "You are worse then Fresi."[br] "I know, thats why I''''m your sis. Now lets go to the kitchen." Alilah picked the squirming Sophie up and put her on the table. Then she turned and started making the baby food. Just then someone dashed by the window. Alilah stopped, shrugged, and continued mixing the ingredients. After the father died in the Crimea/Daein war and the mother from birth, what worse could happen? "Ok Sophie now open up." Alilah gestured the spoon full of apple sauce toward Sophie. Sophie reluctantly opened her mouth. "Yes here comes the flying apple sauce!" Alilah poured it into her sister''''s mouth. Then Sophie screeched. "Oh ''''cmon it''''s not that bad!" Alilah frowned. [br]"No no Awiwah!" Sophie yelled, "Bad guys aw hew!!!" Translated into "Bad guys are here!" Alilah hestitantly turned around and screamed when she saw a bloody, but vicious warrior behind her, his axe raised to kill. insitinctvley, she grabbed Sophie and fled her room, tossing a purple cape over her shoulders and wrapping a lavender, soft blanket around Sophie and taking a sack of coins and food as she dashed out of the town, the man in close pursuit. [br]Finally when she thought she had lost him, she and Sophie were in the middle of a forest, next to a raging river. Alilah sighed with releif. "Sophie," she squeezed her as she walked toward the river for a drink, "We lost the bad man." "Yups." Sophie whispered. Suddenly Alilah felt metal hit her skull and her vision started to blur and she tripped over a log, sending Sophie into the river. "Sooophhie!" Alilah screamed in despair, until another whack from the anonymous attacker and Alilah was knocked out cold, leaving Sophie wrapped in a lavender blanket, to withstand the rough waters.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment