Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rolling Logs

When Boyd goes woodcutting for the team's campfire, he stumbles upon something, or someone. When he finds this someone, Ike's posse becomes teamates and a mixture of aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters at the same time. Then the child's mother sudde

Chapter 2 - Rolling Logs

Chapter 2 - Rolling Logs
"Er..." Soren muttered to himself as he took out the chart. It was one of his many jobs, which included training, keeping track of the battle, planning the strategy, and making sure everyone had some sort of hygiene. And Ike thought HIS work was hard. What did he do? Chat with teammates and talk some people out of death. That went for something. But that''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s not even close to how much he did, in Soren''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s opinion. Enjoying these self esteem boosting thoughts, Soren did not look what was under him.
[br][br]
First he checked the food supplies. Medium. Would have to be replenished in three days. Soren marked it down. Weapons. High. No problem. Soren marked it down. It went on and on until he got to the logs. As I said before, he was not watching. So that''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s how it started. Soren tripped over a log."Ow ow ow." Soren groaned as he looked at his bruised knee. Finally he just gritted his teeth and stood up. Just to find out where the log was going. It was rolling toward the other logs. Oh well. Soren thought, the other logs will stop it.
[br][br]
Except the didn''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''t. So he watched in horror as all the logs started rolling down the hill, in domino formation. ".No...way...." Soren muttered, and ran to the side of the hill and just watched, because thats all he could do."Well." Mist said proudly as she looked at the castle of mud and sticks she and Rolf had made, "Rolf, we are quite the builders." The castle was just as tall as the were, and consisted of three towers, a drawbridge that actually worked, outside stairs, windows, and flags.
"Uh huh." Rolf agreed, and they both just stood in awe, not trying to ruin the moment in chitchat.But then they heard something behind them, it was loud and sounded like it was pretty big. Instinctively, they both jumped out at the way and saw the monster. It was a parade of logs, and it blew the castle to smithereens. But Mist and Rolf were too shocked to mourn over the loss of their castle. They watched the logs roll away, and ran up the hill to tell Ike and his team.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Minority on July 10, 2006, 9:46:16 AM

Minority on
MinorityLolz eh.