Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sophie

When Boyd goes woodcutting for the team's campfire, he stumbles upon something, or someone. When he finds this someone, Ike's posse becomes teamates and a mixture of aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters at the same time. Then the child's mother sudde

Chapter 4 - Sophie

Chapter 4 - Sophie
"Which is exactly how I ended up doing THIS job." Boyd complained to himself as he walked throught the forest, brushing dead leaves out of his hair. He was following the river down the bank, where he knew the best wood cutting trees were. The water swished at his feet, which for most people would have been nice, but Boyd''s mood was too foul to care. He finally found the grove of trees and started hacking until he had one tree cut down. He did not have a carraige, so he hoisted it up on his shoulder and began his way back to camp. Suddenly his foot hit something, and it was so sudden Boyd dropped the log into the river and it floated away. "*Bleep*" Boyd mumbled and then look to see what his foot had hit. To his surprise it was a baby girl inside a lavender blanked wearing a soaked blue dress. "Hewo." the baby waved. "Uh..." Boyd was never good with kids, so he ran back to camp to tell everyone else.
"EVERYONE!" Boyd shouted when he got the camp, "Theres a kid at the river and-"
"It''s right there." Oscar pointed. Sure enough, there was a baby clinging to Boyd''s ankle. "Nooo..." Boyd moaned.
"Hi ewebody." the baby waved her small hands at everyone, "Me Sofee."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment