Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Roomies

The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans

Chapter 2 - Roomies

Chapter 2 - Roomies
At The Apartment

PICTURES IN GALLERY


"So...Want Some breakfast?" she asked. "Please I havnt eatin in 8 years" Rei and Mike go into the kitchen. Mike Sits down and leans back against the wall.Rei Opens the fridge and gets out some oranges juice and bacon. "You want pancakes?" she asked. "I'll have everything on the menu." Mike said.Rei searches around the fridge and bends down to get the eggs showing her backside."You know I though aliens would land on this earth before chicks would let a string ride up there asses." Said mike laughing. Rei stand ups straight fastl and pulls down her night gown and starts to blush.


"No one asked you to look!...thats so rude!" She said pouting. "Dont get all hissy It was just out there..." Mike said laughing. Rei Got a bowl from the cabnit and started to mix the pancake batter. "Why dont go watch TV and see about that Lab im sure its on the news." Rei told Mike. Mike gets up and walks into a living room. "This place is so small" He says turning on the TV. "Well its an apartment plus you shouldnt be complaning since you were living in a tube" Rei Starts to Giggle as she starts to cook the pancakes. On the Chanel 8 News a reporter is announcing a lab insidant. "Here In New York it seems there was a horrible accident we could only think of in science fiction movies. The Charles Davidson Lab was blown up in an accident exploring the reckage Fire Fighters found human Exsperaments of mutations and Genetic DNA altering a Nightmare to those experimented on Police say Dr.HolaBird was resposible who died in the accident"



Mike Stares down at the TV "I was in that lab for 19 years..." He said ammond Himself. "Bacon, Eggs and Pancakes are Done Mike." Yelled Rei from the Kitchen. Mike takes off his shirt and walks into the kitchen.Rei has the table set up. Mike sits down to a stack of pancakes Eggs and Bacon. Rei has her back turned as she grabs syrup from the cabnit. "Theres already butter on the pancakes ill get the syrup" Mike Starts to eat with very fast like an animal. Rei turns around to see mikes eating habits. Rei watches in shock as Mike eats like animal. Mike looks up and stops eating and stares at Rei. "heres the syrup...." she says handing him the syrup.Mike takes the syrup takes a Swig from the bottle.Rei still stands and stares at mike. "You gonna have some breakfast?" Mike asks. "Ive lost my appitite..." Rei says walking to her room. Mike fails to relize what he did wrong.

Rei grabs a bar of soap and a towel out of the hall closet and goes in the bath room.Mike asks where shes going. "Im taking a shower,...Now...DONT bother me dont come in the bathroom i dont care if your on fire i need some alone time." she said.Rei walked into the shower and turned on the hot water. Mike sees this as an opurtunity to expolore Rei's Room. Mike Walks in and turns on the lights. As soon as Mike walked in he Noticed the smell of Vanilla Sugar Cookies and Cool air from the air condishiner. The bed had red Silk sheats and large Feather Pillows theres a sterio alarm clock on the nightstand. The closet was Stuffed full off clothing a Bag of make-Up dangled on the wall. The room was so Femanine Nothing Mike was use to.Mike layed down on the Silk sheats as the cool air wisped against him."I could ask her if i could lay down but she told me not to bother her" Mike thought to himself.

Mike layed down for a while and got a little to cold so he wraped himself in the silk blanket his belt was bothering him so Mike just took it off and layed down and listened to the water running in the shower and fell fast asleep.Rei got out of the shower feeling great and dried off. She wraped her towel around her body forgetting all abou Mike. She walked into her room to See the sight of the animal in her own Bed."Mike!" Whispered Rei. "Wake up" she said grabbing a shirt and undies."Mike!" she said. Rei walked to the side of the bed and pushed Mikes shoulder. "Mike wake up" she said. Rei pushed Harder "Wake UP" she said.Mikes Hand Raised and choked Rei. Rei held on to his hand as he lifted her off the ground.Mike was still asleep though.She gasped for air as she reached for Mikes Necklace and pulled on it very hard. Mike woke up and stared at Rei as she gasped for air.Mike lifted her up more and put her on top of him on the bed and let go. "Dont touch me when im sleeping.." He said. Rei fell on his chest shaking and Breathing heavily down his neck.Mike relizes he made a mistake."Are you Ok?" he asks getting up. "Im sorry!" he said. "Me too..." Rei said Coughing. Mike strokes her hair as Rei lays on him breathing on his neck. Rei gets up being freaked out relizing she is on top of him. "Ow stop poking me" Rei said. "Im not" Mike said. "Wait..are you?" Said Rei freaking out. "Wait! Im sorry!" Mike yelled. "Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!" Shrieked Rei Leaning Back in fear. "Wait!" Said Mike. Rei falls off the bed. Mike gets up.Rei is knocked out "Oh my god!" said Mike.. "Are you okay?"


LOL To be continues

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment