Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - info

The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans

Chapter 3 - info

Chapter 3 - info
NC - NightMare M
Wol - Claws M
Ro - Twilight F
Gn - Black Star M
Cyc - Kid love M
Sto - Quake
Ic M - Snow F
Ki - X ray
Py - Cherry F


Mis - Stealth F
Mag - Crush M
Toa - Scales M
Gam - Dream Eater M
Speed - Boots F
DP - Scar M
Daughter - Mischief F
Spike - Thorn F



* Doctor Seyona (Samuel Seyona),the team's mentor and financier He is the protection of his students.

* Claws ("Mathew"), tries to be more of a role model for the students He is the only one to not be into Stuff Of Heroes.

* Quake (Sarah), is unique she has an ability that allows her to use the forces of nature.She hails from canada and is very close to Samuel.


* Black Pulse (Josh), is the oposite of stiff and possesses a great sense of humor.His powers are much like StareFires from the Comic Teen Titans,

* Cherry (Christina), Is known as the human firework she can create powerful sparks from her hands and is also in love with Black Pulse

* Twailight (Rei) was in the army until she found she had the power to Control others and enter ther bodies. She has an infatuated with Nightmare for a while, but later developed a flirtatious relationship with Claws.Twailights mutant ability is as dangerous as it is powerful, allowing her to enter her soul into another persons through it leaves her body with no control.

* Nightmare (Eric Sanborn), The quietest of the team, He feels very insecure about fitting in and avoids social interaction. He was supose to be a exact replica of NightCrawler but there were a few mistakes.His abilties are a strange he is able to enter the dreams of others as well as being flexable.

* X-ray (Justin Narvic), is the brainiac of the team, with the ability to see through any layer of solid objects.He initially had a thick country Boy Accent accent, but it was reduced and eventually phased out after a while.He also has a on/off romance with Ice
.
* Ice (Mary Yelinko), An entirely new character, Ice is Quakes nephew.Ice would much rather play sports or Dance than study; she has problems with Dr.Seyona, making her the "anger problem" of the main team. Ice and Claws had an ongoing rivalry since childhood.



* Stealth (Joeanna),She works with Crush but not for Him,It seems they have more than a work relationship. Stealth only works with crush because she cares for Nightmare as a son.She was the one who reincatnated Him but never told him this.

* Scales (Jerry Gileans), Less Mean than the others she is a punk with a bad attitude she is also in love with herself despite the fact that her powers create her into a lizard like creature.

* Boots (Robert Lench), is very impatience and arrogance. Tries to be a self-serving villain who will betray his friends and even family to save himself. He is loyal to his father, Crush though.But only because Hes his father.Boots has an ability to fun very fast but he must Wear a pair of speed boots made by his father. If he dosnt wear these he cant go as fast or hell have a hard time stopping.

* Thorn (Casey Banks), Thorn is very evil and will do anything to get what he wants even if it means lying cheating stealing or even killing.His Ability to turn his body into any element he wishes.


* Mischief (Rave McKaine),Mischief is a escape from a mental instatute her only real power is to corrupt things she is alos insane beyond reason.


* Crush (Ben Carnothic)A powerful mutant supremacist, He is a manipulator. He is the leader of most of the 'Bad guys' But has an extream dis taste in Scar seeing as he has no real powers.Crush has the abilty to not only manipulate minds but also materials.

* Scar (Crash Franklin), The womanizing perverted insane fun loving blood thirsty killer.Scar has no real powers but is a master of killing. Scar is an killing machine usuing anything to kill from a plastic straw to a machine gun.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment