Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My man, The King of Pop

I express my feelings about Michael Jackson, and tell how he's changed my life in a BRIEF summary.

Chapter 1 - My man, The King of Pop

Chapter 1 - My man, The King of Pop
Now there's one man that I know that is strong willed, funny, ambitious, caring, and don'tforget loving. I'm not saying that's all he is. He has much more than that. This man has hadseveral bumps in the road in his life. It's slowed him down but he's never let them get in the wayof his life. Some people say he's a freak. I think different. I think he's a beautiful man. His nameis Michael Jackson and he is my hero. Now that you know a little about what I think about him,how about I tell you a little bit about myself and what this remarkable man has done in my life. Michael's influence in my lifestyle has made all the difference in the world.Through his music and show of strength, he's given me strength. Believe me, I needed thatstrength. People these days are so gullible. A lot of people in the US still believe MichaelJackson is still guilty of those disgusting crimes. They believed he paid the jury off so he couldbe counted Not Guilty, and that's not true. Sure, he paid for good lawyers. He did that so he couldmake sure that he wouldn't be counted guilty for a crime he has never committed. All of my friends except my 9 year old friend Tyler believed that he did it.I get made fun of, and sometimes treated like I'm nothing but a weirdo for being a MichaelJackson fan. They say this and that about Michael, this and that about me. But hey! That singlesout the good people from the bad. The bad people that taunt me aren't worthy of being a friend ora friendly face of mine. The good ones are the people that understand where I am coming from.So that's good, right? To my opinion, bad things lead to good things. Anyway to not make this thing so long it gets boring, I just want to say that I loveMichael Jackson. He's my hero. I'm telling the truth, and I don't care who says anything about it.You don't like me, caring about this man, TOUGH. Go back to your momma. Get outa my face.Don't be trippin' on me. Michael is strong willed, and won't let publicity, the media, or anyoneelse destroy him. If you take down Michael, you take ALL OF US DOWN BEFORE HIM. Ifairly doubt it. lolGod bless you Michael Jackson. You're been a blessing. I wouldn't be suprized if I found out thatyou were an angel sent from god.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

linkinpark_fan on November 9, 2006, 9:03:42 AM

linkinpark_fan on
linkinpark_fanMichael Jackson is innocent, and I agree with you... I get really defensive when people make fun of him.. and your right, people are soo gulible! If someone on the news said that the president was a chimp in a suit about 90% of America would believe it to be true. It's just crazy.. Oh! and btw, did you know that MJ is comming out w/ a new C.D. in 2007(at least thats what I have been told) Michael Jackson is the king of pop, and no one can try to tell me otherwise! *High fives* We should form a Michael Jackson fanclub :)

linkinpark_fan on November 9, 2006, 9:03:34 AM

linkinpark_fan on
linkinpark_fanMichael Jackson is innocent, and I agree with you... I get really defensive when people make fun of him.. and your right, people are soo gulible! If someone on the news said that the president was a chimp in a suit about 90% of America would believe it to be true. It's just crazy.. Oh! and btw, did you know that MJ is comming out w/ a new C.D. in 2007(at least thats what I have been told) Michael Jackson is the king of pop, and no one can try to tell me otherwise! *High fives* We should form a Michael Jackson fanclub :)

carmen002 on June 21, 2006, 9:05:16 AM

carmen002 on
carmen002thats so beautiful(start to cry)wahhhh!!you know what(you:what)spoot.