Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How RiverWind And Goldmoon Came To Solace

This Is A Short Story, In Goldmoon’s point of view.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Family Was Revered In My Village, Far And Wide Since Of Course My Father Was The
Chieftain.

Chapter 1 - How RiverWind And Goldmoon Came To Solace

Chapter 1 - How RiverWind And Goldmoon Came To Solace
This Is A Short Story, In Goldmoon’s point of view.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Family Was Revered In My Village, Far And Wide Since Of Course My Father Was The
Chieftain. And I Was His Daughter. My Mother Tearsong Passed Away A Few Years Back. Since She Was The High Priestess, Me As Her Daughter Took Over The Job. People In The Village Came To Worship Me And Praise Me. I Felt So Loved. But That All Changed One Afternoon At The Annual Tribes Games. All Because Of… Him.

He Was Nothing More Than A Shepherds Son, A Poor One To Be Even More Exact. I Wonder What He Did Bad Enough To Get “Escorted” To My Father. I Went To My Fathers Tent And Decided To Eavesdrop. My Father Was Questioning The Shepherds Son, Who’s Name I Learned Was RiverWind. My Father Asked RiverWind If He Had Proof About His Ancient Gods. RiverWind Replied That He Would Go And Find A Object To Convince My Father That The Ancient Gods Returned. I Suddenly Realized That I Was Holding My Breath In For Far Too Long, So I Let Out A Big Long Sigh. My Father, RiverWind, And His Body Guards Heard Me An Came Outside To Investigate. I Immediately Ran Away Since I Heard Them Coming Out. I Flew By Them So Fast All They Saw Was My Silver An Golden Hair Flying By. Two Days Later He Went On His Quest, I Silently Watched Him Go, In My Heart I Knew That I Loved Him. And With Him Away I Knew Also That I Would Never Be Whole. Months Passed I Was Always Lonely, Since During Those Harsh Months My Father Became Ill And Could Not Leave His Bed. So I Had To Take Over. I Became Chieftains Daughter. I Had To Always Be Careful, Cunning, And Clever. To Uproot Any Other Chiefs Who Were After My Fathers Spot. The More I Had To Do In Politics The More Goldmoon Vanished, She Lay Buried Deep Inside Me Unable To Pass Chieftains Daughter To Get Out And Be Free.

RiverWind Returned With Darkness Of Stones In His Eyes. He Had A Raging Fever An Spoke In Great Length Of A City Where Literally Death Flew On Black Wings. The More Things He Described The More I Wanted To Leave An Find A Place To Cry. No, I Would Not Do That I Am Chieftains Daughter. Never Showing Fear, Living On Courage Alone I Sat Beside RiverWind And Listened. Three Days Later RiverWind Was Deemed Well Enough To Travel To My Fathers Tent. Once He Left I Decided To Eavesdrop Once More. RiverWind Was Trying To Explain To My Father That It Was A Staff Of Healing, Where A Woman Covered By A Soft Blue Light Gave It To Him, An Healed Him As He Was Dying. My Father Though Ill Made Mockery Of RiverWind’s Claim. He Ordered The Guards To Stone The Young Warrior. My Heart Sank When I Learned of This News. RiverWind Was Brought Out To The Grieving Wall With The Staff, Warriors Ten Paces Away Bent Down To Pick Up Their Stones.

All During This RiverWind Looked At Me An I Looked At Him. He Smiled, He Saw The Love For Him In My Eyes And Told Me With His That He Felt The Same Way. The Warriors Drew Back Their Hands, The Stones Whistle Near. I Run Out To Join My Lover. We Wait For The Stones To Hit Us, They Never Do. Because The Staff Flared A Blue Light And We Both Vanished From The Village. When I Opened My Eyes Again We Were In A Town Covered With Vallen Woods, And Houses. A Knight Walked Toward Us, Offering Escort To A Place Where Rest And Food Were Available. Me An riverWind Just Nodded Our Heads An Followed The Knight. Little Did We Know, Fate Was Bringing Us To The Place Where A Long Brilliant Journey Ahead With Companions was About To Begin....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment