Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Penguin meets Puffin

Ok this is a story about none other then PENGY! yes i know but dont kill me before you read the story i know it may sound stupid but please read...its actualy really good. It gets better as it goes on this is mainly Puffins entro.

Chapter 1 - Penguin meets Puffin

Chapter 1 - Penguin meets Puffin
Of Penguins and Puffins

Ok im quite aware that i probably deserve to be burned at the stake for this story but....I DONT CARE! you see this is the formula that created this Me + Brodem + watching WAAAY to much "The Batman" series for my own good = This Story. This story is about a charcter i made up and my favorite Batman villian of all time! uhh i know you can flame this story all you want but please...at least read it to see how horrible it is...

`~`~`~

        It was Late....11:45 to be exact as the Arkham Asylum sirens blared out into the cold night air on January 9th. Then again the people of Gotham City were quite use to hearing this alarm because it seemed to have became a nightly basis for some loon to break out. Wether it be Harvy two-face, or Mr.Freeze, or God forbid it be the king of crazy The Joker it didnt matter because the town had Batman to protect them.

        Tonight though it wasnt a problem with Joker, or Harley, Ivy, or any one the town really called a REAL threat. No tonight the break out was not too inportant or anyone that dangrous. It was after all....only The Penguin.

        He let out a squakish cackle as his umbrella turned into a handy helicoptor and he flew off into the sky which was begining to drop snow.

        "Free as a bird" he cackled to no one but his self, sure that he had escaped.
        
        Indeed he had. It seemed that until he decied to start reaking havoc on the towns banks as he was sure to do even the batman didnt find him worth the effort anymore.

        He easily found his way back to Cobblepot manor and headed straight for the avairy. This was always the first thing he did when he broke out of Arkham, as who else would care for his only friends, his dear beloved birds.

        "Tweet Tweet, Im home my preties" he called out as he entered the room. Something wasnt right though. The avairy looked as though someone had tended to it just this morring. This of couse would be impossible because he had been in Arkham for the past 3 months.

        "What do YOU think your doing in my place!" someone screeched. It was a scratchy female voice. It seemed to be comming from all arround the room.

        Penguin squaked in anger as he himself screeched into the open room, "YOUR place!? I think your confused because last I checked Cobblepot manor belonged to the COBBLEPOTS!"

        A girl jumped down from one of the trees. She was about the same age as he was give or take a year or two and was about avarage height and weight for a girl of that age. She had very long black hair with a silver streak that came down to her waist and half way down it was tied in a ribbon that was red on one wrap orange on the next and yellow on the last. Her eyes were black and large and had a wide nose. Her ears were very pointed much like his own. She was wearing a white shirt and a black vest and white pants. There was a scar like an uneven side ways X directly under her right eye and a bad scald mark on her left cheek. She also had the same misformed hands as he did....three flipper like fingers. Finaly in her left hand she held a long black cane that had a obssidian Puffin head with a golden beak on the top of it.

        "That isnt the point because last I checked all the Cobblepots were de-" she cut off before she could finish once she looked down at him. "So sorry, I must say....your a Cobblepot if I ever did see one"

        She started towards the door but suddenly stoped "Your Golden Eagle has a sprain in its wing....I put a splint on it"

        "Wha-oh yeah. Who are you anyway?" he asked looking away suddenly relizing how bird-like she appeared.

        "Puffins the name, Jewls and Gems are the game" she anwsered like there was nothing akward about this at all.

        Thats when he noticed the vault he kupt all his stolen money and expensive items in was open. Open and empty.

        Puffin had reached for the door when a blade came and layed its self on her shoulder.

        "Where do you think your going eh?" he asked in a meancingly low voice. Now that Puffin's back was too him he relized that the back of her vest and shirt was torn and there was what appeared to be a farily recent gash on her back.

        "Im leaving like you told me to" she replyed sounding far to innocently.. She swung her cane arround at him missing his face narrowly.

        It was a moment or so before Oswald relized the burning pain in the side of his face where she had nearly struck him. He yelled and brought his hand up to the spot that was now erupting in a blind pain. When he pulled his hand away it was drenched in blood.

        "IM BLEEDING!" he screeched. Thats when he looked up and relized what had happened. The end of her cane had produced a 6 inch blade, which in result had left a very deep gash on the right side of his face. Before he could get over the inatial shock she had taken off running.

        Penguin soon followed. Despite the fact he didnt appear to be one of the most in shape people he was actualy quite quick on his feet.

        That matted little though because she was in a whole other leauge. There were times as long as miniutes that it seemed her feet didnt meet the ground as she ran through the manor.

        She was in the clear, the door was just down the hall. It was 80 feet away. 50 feet. 30. She was ten steps away within being able to reach the door when Oswalds two kabuki twins came out of seemingly nowhere blades up, blocking the door.

        "Well i must say your quite the feathered fiend but hand over the jewls before i "clip" your wings" he said putting emphasis on "clip" as he produced a blade out of the end of his umbrella.

        "Well....I see your quite light-handed your self" she said being cooropative and handing everything over back to him. "What would you say if i told you i knew where to get a single jewl worth five times as much as this whole stash is."

        At the mention of this his ears pricked. Penguin wasnt about to let someone with this kind of information just waltz on out. "Id ask why are you telling someone else this kind of information" he simply said in an honstly confused voice suddenly relizing how suspicous this seemed.

        "Well you see for this plani have to work it takes two people and-" but she was intrupted by Penguins rantings

        "It takes two people because YOUR going to leave the other person for that Bat to find!" he sqaked thinking he had deduced her point.

        She scoffed and laughed in a dry airy like laugh. "Batman!? You think im worried about HIM!? Cobblepot why do you think YOU havent heard of me? Because my bird-brained friend he has yet to catch me. Besides im dependable as the Dodo" she said pushing her way by the twins.

        "My girl you cant fool me with that old saying any amature ornithologist knows how very UNdependable the dodo is."
        "Oh but i mean it you can trust me. Should he find us i will say i forced you into it my fine feathered friend" at this the kabuki twins moved in like they were going to attack her, but Oswlad motioned to them not to.
"Now dont be rude to our guest here....alright I'll give you a chance but...i wouldent think of being a double crosser if i were you"
"Oh i WOULDENT think of it.....im afraid i never did catch YOUR name" she said grining showing her teeth were dangrously pointed much like his own.
"Oh you can call me Penguin" he said as they shook flippered hands.
`~`~`~
WOW THAT CAME OUT BETTER THEN I THOUGHT! I actualy like the way this story came out which is like a first and yes....ive come up wit ha partner for PENGY! Man ive never wrote a story i liked the begining to this much i mean its just...AMAZING! You can flame if you like cause i know the idea is kinda stupid but all flames will be used to roast my marshmallows!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on July 14, 2012, 5:38:31 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVS!!!!!!!!!! i think that Penguin and Puffin should get together. Their perfect for eachother!

tomfeltonfan1992 on December 23, 2005, 3:19:15 AM

tomfeltonfan1992 on
tomfeltonfan1992GREAT JOB ON THE STORY WHEN R U ADDIN MORE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

EvilMinionOfPuu on November 12, 2005, 10:43:39 AM

EvilMinionOfPuu on
EvilMinionOfPuu^_^ I like it!! *adds to favs* lol

Cannon on November 8, 2005, 8:18:34 AM

Cannon on
Cannon*dances* XD WEEEE!! GREAT JOB MORT!!!! XDXDXD *dances more, and pokes Puff* HI PUFFBALL!! XD