Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Ok this is a story about none other then PENGY! yes i know but dont kill me before you read the story i know it may sound stupid but please read...its actualy really good. It gets better as it goes on this is mainly Puffins entro.

Chapter 7 - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Chapter 7 - For Whom the Bell Tolls

OF PENGUINS AND PUFFINS
Chapter 7
For Whom the Bells Tolls.

Disclaimer- well I know it’s been freakin FOREVER and this story was temporarily like…dead but its back with a vengeance.

Puffin-evil cackle of doom and holds up a muffin FEAR THE WRATH OF MY MUFFIN!

Me-Puffin shut up about your stupid muffin

And with that note my crazy mixed up story about the strange if not near insane Finchella Carriebella Runeal, who has struck a deal and formed an alliance with the awe struck and often distracted Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot. Is the Jewel birds what he really wants or is he denying something to the world and himself? Why does it seem that she knows more then what she seems to tell? And why am I asking all these questions you probably don’t know the answer to? Only time will tell.

The world was quiet. Neither a pedestrian nor vehicle was out in the normally bustling streets of Gotham. Then again being that it was a little past midnight this little fact was hardly a surprise. All was normal and at peace. Unless of course you headed towards Gotham Cemetery.

CLANG

The loud ring of iron being struck filled the night air, followed by the loud thump of the padlock that was once upon the Cemetery gate falling to the ground. Puffin stood above it shifting her staff back down to her side smiling contently. Of course the dynamic bird duo was the cause of the commotion.

Oswald…or rather since he was on the clock, Penguin, looked to Puffin shaking his head. Normally he would have made a comment reminding her that they point was to NOT call attention to themselves. This time however wasn’t the case as he had been to out of it to say anything to her since the comment that had been uttered earlier that morning.

“I’m not patient enough to pick the thing right now and a flamethrower would only draw more attention” she snarled annoyed, apparently reading his expression when she turned to face him.

He just sighed exasperatedly glancing around to check to see if anyone had heard the commotion caused by Puffin.

“WELL are you coming or not?” Puffin snapped at him. She had already entered the graveyard. She walked onward, her staff held in front of her defensively.

‘You cant deny how you feel’

The voice in his head was coming back. He was doing his best to block it out but no matter what he did it just kept ringing through his mind.

You know what you want Cobblepot’

‘I don’t care about her, I don’t even like her!’

His hand around his umbrella began to turn pink from his tightening grip. The beak of the end digging at his palm.

you let her stay in your home’

‘She’s a crime partner nothing more!’

‘Since when does Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot work with a partner?’

‘I have before’

He bit his bottom lip with his sharp teeth. Oswald didn’t take notice to this or that the beak of the umbrella was beginning to reopen the wound in his hand, cutting it open with the beak of his umbrella.

‘Because you had more on your mind then committing crime with that cat’

‘It was different!”

Oswald closed his eyes, grabbing his forehead with his free hand, the other bleeding freely. Thadump. Thadump. Thadump. That low beating noise of his own heartbeat growing louder and louder in his ears. Surely she could hear it. Surely it would get them caught.

‘Its not!’

“It is!”

you love her!’

“I don’t!”

The world was spinning. His head and chest pounding. Oh and that voice. That horrible maddening voice. Anything to shut it up. Any means necessary just to make it stop!

The blade within the umbrella seemed to snap out on its very own. Oswald’s eyes shot open, blood shot and distant. The eyes of a madman. The first thing they caught glimpse of was that alluring cold steel blade.

‘you can end it now…’

A third voice now came into his mind. This one seemed to have the most logic in it. Why fight between his emotions when he can solve everything with a quick slice of the throat?

‘You cant run from the truth!’

‘you don’t have to. Just one little cut can end it all’

‘Oswald you cant! Not like this! Not after everything!”

‘shut up…just stop…..please…’

‘you know what it is you have to do Oswald!”

your lying to yourself. You care about her!”

‘………’

He looked blankly at the blade; mouth slightly agape as he rose it close to his face. The newest voice winning the long fought argument. Just to stop the voices. Yes it was the only possible way. In a graveyard, its perfect. No one would care…

…no one even knows about Finchella.

Yup for all of you out there I got thinking he was planning to commit suicide I fooled you! Yes he is going slightly insane. Yes he does now plan to kill Puffin. What will come of it though? Only I know. Originally this chapter continued but it seemed too good of a cliff hanger so bite me. I tried to get the three voices in different fonts, if that doesn’t show up blame the site not me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment