Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - hawai trip

Again alot of spelling mistakes...
and missing letters... :(

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - hawai trip

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - hawai trip


Chapter 3 Hawaii trip.

Amy rose watched out the window as the plane came in to land.

“So eggman, what are you doing here?” she asked,

“I'm on holiday,” he said

“Right” she replied

The plane came to the runway; the sun was beginning to set. When they came off Espio's passport was lost.

“Alright, come out damn!” He searched his bag,

“There we are” he picked his passport up,

“Thank you sir.” Said the man, Espio walked onto the beach outside.

“Now to find a hotel,” said Sonic, He and the rest of them crammed into a small Taxi

“Err, Olla?” asked shadow.

“They don't speak Spanish here do they?” asked Sonic

“Hello, could you take us to the nicest hotel in this place” said Amy; the taxi driver drove them to the Bean's in machines hotel.

“Thanks” said Espio getting out of the car and staring at the flashing letters.

“What the hell is beans in machines meaning?” asked Shadow. They went in, the whole inside of the hotel was glass with Fish in water.

“Wow” they gazed into the aquarium above them.

“It's like we're underwater,” said Sonic, Shadow was already checking in.

“Nicest room in the block” said Shadow leaning against the counter, He saw a girl sitting in the breakfast, Lunch and dinner bar.

“Hey” He said smoothly.

“Hello” she turned round. She was drinking a milkshake,

“Oh Hello Cream!” shouted Amy running over,

“Chocola! Cheese!” shouted the 2 chao.

Amy hugged them.

“So how'd you get here?” Amy asked Cream,

“I had some spare time, I came with my new Boyfriend” she said pointing to a Bee getting water from a machine.

“Charmy! Your too young to be going out!” shouted Espio.

“Who cares?” asked Charmy putting his shades on,

“Your both only 6!” cried Sonic

“Ah let's get out of here!” they shouted flying away.

“That was weird,” said Shadow, they went up to their room's Shadow and Espio in one room and Amy and Sonic in the other.

Amy began to unpack her suitcase at the bottom of her bed.

“You know, people say I wouldn't like to win the lottery, But this time has been truly great!” She said.

“It's already 8, Let's go watch the sun set!” she ran over to the window, the giant sun came down below the sea's horizon.

“Wow” said Sonic joining her, they opened the window.

They grew close, But there was a knock on the door.


















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment