Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - hawaiian city

Again alot of spelling mistakes...
and missing letters... :(

Chapter 4 - hawaiian city

Chapter 4 - hawaiian city


Chapter 4 Hawaiian city.

Shadow came bursting into the room so fast he made Sonic fall out the window.

“Sonic!!” shouted Amy in terror.

“Oh crap!” said Shadow as Amy pushed pass him running to the floor. Sonic was lying on the top of a bus taking people from the hotel to go get dinner in the city, It began to drive away. Amy wasn't fast enough; But Shadow ran after the bus. Amy sat in the hotel room watching out the window to the bus with shadow chasing after it. A large crocodile appeared at the bottom near the entrance and called up to her.

“Hey Amy, Is espio with you?” he asked

“Hey Vector, Come up, he's in the room opposite me!” she called down, vector found a gust of wind and blew a bubble and he was blown up to the window like in sonic heroes. He walked through.

“Hey boss” said Espio

“I've just been to Disneyland Florida I took this picture” He handed Espio a picture of Omega, and rouge hugging Mickey mouse.

“That's not something you see everyday” Replied Espio

“It's so funny, you would expect `Annihilation!' and `the jewels are mine!' to hug `hey folk's' would you?”

“Not really” said Espio, Shadow and sonic came back,

“Come on, let's go shopping for Hawaiian lady head shakers,” said Shadow, the 5 of them went into the city.

“This stuff is weird” said Shadow looking at the shirts.

“£9” said a man at a market.

“£6” said Sonic

“£7”

“Deal”

“Look's like sonic got the hang of haggling,” said Vector looking at a model railway set.

Espio looked at lot's of movies.

“Let's go get dinner, The hotel Gate's close in 2 hours” said Amy, Espio bought a tent…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment