Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Finding Tiff

When Meta Knight hears a cry for help, he goes to see what the fuss is about. Will it be Meta Knight's time to shine?

Chapter 1 - Finding Tiff

Chapter 1 - Finding Tiff
  "Help!"
I heard a voice cry. It was Tiff. I ran out the door. Running as fast as I could.
 
"Curse these short legs." I muttered to myself. But then I remembered. My Dimensional Cape! I wrapped myself in it and I appeared on top of a tree. Tiff was hanging by her super long pony tail by the branch under me.  

"Meta Knight is here." I told her. 
  
"Oh, thank you!" Tiff said happily as she looked up. I reached over to Galaxia and pulled it out and held the amazing weapon in front of me. "Is Galaxia a girl?" I thought to myself.   "Meta Knight?" Tiff asked, sounding annoyed. 
 
"Oh, yes, sorry" I sliced to rope that was attached to her and she fell to the ground. Before she could hit the ground with a large thud, I used my cape to transport under her and caught her in my arms. 

"Oh thank you Meta Knight." She said sweetly as she hugged me. 

"How did you even get up there?" I asked, a little weirded out by her sudden hug.   

"Well, Dedede's at it again. I was walking to Kirby's and Dedede and Escargoon jumped out in front of me tied me up and put me in this tree. They must have took kirby! And I'm too far away to call for Kabu."

"I see. Kirby is in serious trouble."

"I know, so.....let's get a move on!!"


"Very well." I said to her. We needed to hurry, fast! But I can't show her I can transport! What to do?

"We'd better get moving, you run to Kappy Town and I'll meet up with you, I need to see something.""Alright." Tiff said cheerfully as she ran off. "Don't be late!" She called. I took a quick look at the tree. Sure enough, I found that the rope that was attached to Tiff was very badly tied. "Dedede." Mumbled as I shook my head. That weirdo. And off I transported to Kappy Town. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment