Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - At the Castle

When Meta Knight hears a cry for help, he goes to see what the fuss is about. Will it be Meta Knight's time to shine?

Chapter 2 - At the Castle

Chapter 2 - At the Castle
   I appeared silently in a tree by the entrance. In the distance, I saw Tiff running. As she approached, I hopped down from the tree. 

"Meta Knight!" She gasped, out of air. "You're fast!" I nodded and off we ran up to King Dedede's castle.  
 
  When we reached the door, there were Waddle Dees guarding the castle. I nodded to them and they nodded back. 
 
  "Good morning Sir Meta Knight. Good morning Miss Tiff." They said as they opened the door. I nodded to them as we walked in and turned to them.

   "Where is Dedede?" I asked them. 
 
  "The King is in his room sir."
 
  "Thank you."   We ran up the stairs and to Dedede's room. Tiff was about to barge in, but I stopped her and knocked on the door. Tiff rolled her eyes. 

  "Dedede's not here right now! Err, leave a message after the beep!" And then there was a big BOOM!
 
  "Kirby!" Tiff cried.   Tuff suddenly came out of no where, at least it seemed, but I bet he just came from the corner of the hall....

  "What was that big boom!?"
 
  "Tuff! Kirby's in there! I know it!"

   "Tiff, Tuff. You stay back. You hear?"
 
  "Why?"

   "Because. Just do it ok?"
 
  "Fine." Tiff and Tuff backed away. I pulled out Galaxia and sliced down the door. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment