Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Blain's youth...

This is what Sonic and the others do when they are not saving the world... ^_^

Chapter 26 - Blain's youth...

Chapter 26 - Blain's youth...
Blain’s youth…


This story is about Blain telling about his youth… Well duh… -_-‘

Mobius… Three weeks after the events in the Deus Ex Machina story…


Nighttime… After a whole day being busy with… stuff… The crew just relaxes near a campfire lying in the grass…



Rouge: You ok Blain…? You look kinda bored…

Blain: Naah…

Knuckles: Thanks for the help today though, I really appreciate it…

Sonic: What did you guys do…?

Knuckles: Blain helped me to get rid of an intruder…



Earlier that day…

Knuckles: … My Emerald senses tingling!!
Blain: …
Knuckles: It’s in danger!! I feel a great evil approaching…
Blain: … Want me to come along? I don’t have anything to do really…
Knuckles: We must hurry!!

Once they arrived at the emerald shrine…



Knuckles: *gets out megaphone* YOU!! STEP AWAY FROM THE MASTER EMERALD!!

Squirrel: O_o
Knuckles: YOU ARE TRESPASSING PRIVATE PROPERTY!! RETURN NOW AND YOU SHALL NOT BE HARMED!!

Squirrel: T_T *walks ahead*
Knuckles: WARNING!! TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT!!
Blain: Survivors will be shot again… *takes his aim with his Scar-11*
Squirrel: Squeak…? O_o
Knuckles: … Do it… Do it now…
Blain: … Mmkay… *perforates squirrel*

Amy: Aw! That poor little squirrel!

Knuckles: It was an evil squirrel…

Amy: How could you do that Blain?!

Blain: Do what?

Amy: Killing a cute innocent little squirrel?

Blain: …

Amy: The war is over, you know! There’s no need to kill anymore!

Sonic: Hey eeh… While you’re at it… Could you kill Amy-



Amy whacks Sonic on the head with her hammer…

Blain: It’s something that’s inside of me my whole life…

Shadow: Killer instinct… Just like me…

All: *lmfao*

Shadow: O_o

Blain: No… Call it… Survival instincts…

Sonic: Well… How did you learn it…?

Blain: … I wasn’t born like a soldier you know… It was taught… Ever since the first day I opened my eyes…



Knuckles: So… You weren’t always like this…?

Blain: Eh… No… I used to be naïve and… Playful… A bad habit, especially at the RRTS… I loved pulling pranks on everyone and just laugh, but when the war broke out, it’s something that got away very quickly…



Sonic: So how was your youth…?

Blain: Well…



I do remember the very first time I opened my eyes… I got escorted by a droid to a room where we met Robotnik for the first time. Three others were in the room as well… Jasco, Cyrus and Tyrone… The first thing I saw was a wolf, older then us and 2 hedgehogs that were poking each other… Tyrone, Cyrus and me were still little kids back then. Right from day one… Our bootcamp began… Without Jasco though… Jasco was like, what, 20 years older then us… Jasco was the one who got us through bootcamp… We had to wear armbands indicating that we were recruits…



Cyrus: *giggles*
Tyrone: *Pokes Blain*
Blain: *Punches Tyrone*
Jasco: ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SONS A dogES!!1
All: O_o
Blain: Eeh… Can I ask you something?
Jasco: YOU’RE NOT TALKING UNLESS SPOKEN TO!! GOT THAT?!!
Blain: … Yeah…?
Jasco: YEAH WHAT?!!
Blain: Eehm… Yeah, yeah whatever…?
Jasco: IT’S YES SIR!!1
Blain: Ok…
Jasco: *girly scream* ITS YES SIR!!1
Blain: Yes sir! O_o

Jasco made me do 100 push-ups… Just for that really… Few weeks later, we got send outside for a simulated trainings mission. Our objective was to sneak through the forest from one side to the other without being spotted… We got lost though… Cyrus was stupid enough to ask for help…



Commander: We have to infiltrate that complex to reclaim the-
Cyrus: HELLO! ^_^
Commander: AAAAH!!!
Cyrus: Hey, I got a question. You see, we’re on a trainings mission, crossing the forest without being spotted but we got lost. Could we hitch a ride with you guys to the other side of the forest…?

What Cyrus didn’t know was that those guys were meant to spot us… So… Jasco got pretty mad then…



Jasco: YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SURVIVE OUT THERE IF YOU’VE BEEN SPOTTED!!!

Cyrus: But-
Jasco: I DON’T WANNA HEAR BUTTS!!!
Tyrone: … *farts*
Jasco: O_o
Cyrus/Tyrone/Blain: *lmfao*

Jasco got even more pissed off… That night, he woke us up… With pots and pans smashing into each other… We had to put on dresses and frolic in the night, in the freezing cold while Jasco sat there with an umbrella and hot coffee… Tyrone enjoyed it though…



Tyrone: Whee!! I’m so pretty!
Jasco: Louder guys! I cant hear ya!!

Tyrone/Cyrus/Blain: I’M SO PRETTY!!!
Jasco: I CAN’T HEAR YA!!!

Heh… After that, we got back to the barracks and fell asleep. An hour later, Jasco got in the room again to wake us up… Dawn was breaking down… He yelled to wake us up…



Jasco: COME ON!! GET YOUR @$$ UP!! GO GO GO!!
Blain: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! *throws shoe at Jasco*

Sonic: Did you really do that…?

Blain: Yeah… Well, I was half asleep…



Anyway, we were taken outside to an obstacle course. The 3 of us just stood there like zombies and Cyrus fell asleep standing…



Tyrone: *Sneezes*
Jasco: What the hell was that you little freckle faced freak?! Did I give you permission to sneeze?!!
Tyrone: No, sir!! O_o
Jasco: Then you hold it before I kick your @$$ back to the barracks!!


Jasco wanted us to complete the obstacle course… We didn’t want to though… He got out a handgrenade…



All: O_o
Jasco: I’ll give you 5 seconds to get moving…
Blain: Dude! He’s got a handgrenade!
Jasco: Five….
Tyrone: That’s not a real one…
Jasco: Four….
Blain: No seriously!! *pokes Cyrus*
Cyrus: Mmmhuh…?
Jasco: Three…. *pulls out pin*
Tyrone: Pssh…
Jasco: Two… *releases handle*
Blain: Eehm…

After that, he throws it towards the forest. A loud explosion was heard and we saw some tree’s coming down by the blast… We looked baffled at Jasco and he got out another grenade… After that, we ran away screaming over the obstacle course… Jasco kept yelling at us…



Jasco: Move it, you turds!! You'll get no sympathy from me!! You want sympathy; look in the dictionary between "shoot" and "I don’t give a damn!!" You there!! Tell Blain to get across that rope before I hang him with it!!

*Sighs*… Yeah… After that, we got navigation training of how to judge distancesBecause Jasco was older then us… He used terms that we didn’t know off…



Jasco: You take what you know, and then you multiply. Please don't use your dicks. They're too small, and I can't count that high. I don't wanna hear, "400,000 inches."


Jasco was harsh on us through bootcamp. We used to call him Sergeant Smacktard… But, Jasco wasn’t a bad guy though… Sometimes, Jasco actually told us campfire stories and played games with us. We didn’t know why he was harsh on us and the next thing he was very nice. We didn’t know that a war was about to begin… We also taught how to use the grappling hooks, and how to shoot and everything that it takes to survive outdoors.



Shadow: So technically, Cyrus, Tyrone and you got raised by Jasco…?

Blain: Well yeah, something that you guys would consider as a father. To us, he was someone that looked after us. We liked him though… But he got meaner by the week…



Blain: Sir! I have to go to the bathroom!
Jasco: You hold it, turd!
Blain: I can't!
Jasco: I said hold it or I'll break that off and kick it around on the ground!


This one time… We were making jokes about Jasco… Bad move…


Blain: Jasco’s not here, he's in our @$$!
Tyrone/Cyrus: Jasco’s not here, he's in our @$$!

Blain: Butt's so tight he can't pass gas!
Tyrone/Cyrus: Butt's so tight he can't pass gas!

Blain: Sound off!
Tyrone/Cyrus: 1, 2!
Blain: Sound off!
Tyrone/Cyrus: 3, 4!
Blain: Break it on down! Break it on down! *dances*
Cyrus: Eehm… Blain…?
Blain: Shut up, I’m dancing, break it on down! Break it on down! *dances until he noticed Jasco is behind him*

Jasco: You like to rhyme, boy?
Blain: Uhoh…

Knuckles: Then what happened…?

Blain: Well… We had to do push-ups… A lot of em…



Jasco: One!! Don't you feel dumb!! Two!! Look at you!! Three!! Don't you ever make jokes about me behind my back or else I'll stomp you into the ground!!!

*sighs* Yeah… As the years passed by we got older, and the tensions got higher. When we were little, small riots started to break out, but over the years, they became more violent and larger. And the full blown war got closer by the day… The day that we formed the RRTS is something I will never forget… We got our weapons and gears. Jasco told us to put that on and after that, we lined up. Jasco looked at the three of us with pride…



Jasco: You guys are still a shoot sandwich. You're just not a soggy one. From this moment, you are no longer turds. You have graduated to maggots… Throw the recruitment armband on the ground…

The three of us took the armband off and tossed it on the ground. There was another armband inside the pockets. The three of us took it out…



Jasco: Put it on…

So we put it on… The armbands had a logo of the RRTS…



Jasco: Gentleman… Welcome to the RRTS… I salute you…

Few weeks after that, we got send out to our first riot. Which was a bloodbath really… Creatures and humans started to fight each other and we had to take control of it. The things we saw over the years we’re very shocking. That’s why Jasco was so harsh on us. Sometimes we showed emotions but that was very dangerous. It lets the enemy know that you can be manipulated. So… If it wasn’t for Jasco treating us nice once in a while, who knows how I would end up? My personality is a bit like him. So the good things of me are something that he taught us. Like, no one gets left behind and how to work in a team. It’s the only thing that gets you through. Especially after what we’ve all been through… And well… The rest is history…



Blain looks around and sees everyone sleeping… He looks at the campfire and noticed it died out… He then looks up to the night sky and sees a bright star shining… Blain smiled and closed his eyes…



The end… ^^











Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on April 20, 2007, 6:45:11 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0So much child abuse...but it's FUNNEH!!!! Now it's time to break it down!*starts dancing, only to trip on a rock* ...Oww...again -_-

Flashthehedgehog on April 19, 2007, 3:01:51 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogAw that's an awesome story there Blain but I think Flash might have a decent one too

"About my hat!"

No sorry he doesn't T_T