Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Ten things you’ll never hear Blain say...

This is what Sonic and the others do when they are not saving the world... ^_^

Chapter 27 - Ten things you’ll never hear Blain say...

Chapter 27 - Ten things you’ll never hear Blain say...
Ten things you’ll never hear Blain say...



10) Ok, listen up men. The Pixie Fairy is on her way. Take up defensive positions and when you got her in sight, blow her to kingdom come. We’re gonna take all her quarters… HOO-AH?!!

9) I suddenly have a major hard on… That means the enemy must be near…

8) Christmas is coming soon… Whenever you see that fat asshole, nuke ‘em with a heat seeking missile. We can use the reindeers which gives us food for 3 weeks.

7) PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!?!!

6) The devil is waiting in hell to swallow your soul… Because of all the bad things we’ve done, we’re going to hell for sure… So… Whenever we arrive, we’re gonna kick his pricky pink @$$ and shove a hot poker up his @$$… Then we’ll see who the dog is…

5) Dude, I’m a pacifist… I don’t do violence…

4) What the hell was Robotnik thinking when he created me?! He could have at least given me pink quills!

3) Men! This is a dangerous mission! Many of you may die! But I don’t give a shoot really!

2) ( Saying when he’s surprised of something) *scratches pistol against head* Well shoot in my mouth and call me your sister!

1) Now stand aside worthy adversary! For I shall smite thee with my 5.56 cal. boomstick!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on May 22, 2007, 8:19:01 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0Number seven has been uttered out of my mouth too many times....And usually people fall for it! :) Lucky me! 9 is really tearing my laugh box apart, I was so not ready for that..and 3 and 2 shall forever be my faves! =D Awesomeness job! 

Flashthehedgehog on May 18, 2007, 5:21:18 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehoglmao, i like number 9 that rules! I got another one, and this is a quote from a james bond piss take that i think would go well here.

*AHEM* "So let me get this straight. Somewhere on an island there's a fortress with thousands of armed men guarding nuclear weapons that take hours of coding to deactivate, and the madman behind this lives above these missiles making it bloody hard to get down to his "basement" and break em......ya know, i don't fancy it"