Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Idk how to name this one...

Sonic and the gang need to find the Chaos Emeralds to save the universe from total chaos. On the way, they are tangled in a lot of random situations and meet characters they've never seen before...

RANDOMNESS!!!1 8D

Chapter 9 - Idk how to name this one...

Chapter 9 - Idk how to name this one...
Jeremy Clarkson: You’re probably wondering why WE are standing at a beach… With the 200 mph legend McLaren F1… Good question, because we don’t know either… Does it really matter?! No! Because no matter where you are, when the door opens up, it just makes you forget where you are and it just… Begs you to come in and invites you to push the start button… The whole car just… Radiates raw power… I mean, look at the door hinges! Just one massive piece of aluminium… And if you open the hood… A massive 6.1 L V12 engine from BMW, with a staggering 657 break horse power, just taunts you to fire it up… I mean, it’s got 24 karat gold in the engine bay to reflect the intense heat, for God’s sake! Otherwise the car would just melt! And once you get in the McLaren… You’ll notice how clever Gordon Murray was when he designed it… Sitting in the middle of a car, with room for 2 more passengers! It gives an excellent view on the road, and while driving, it’s like you’re playing a video game on a wide screen tv! It reminds us of what exotic super cars should all be about! Even headsets to communicate with your passengers! The loud noise of the car makes it impossible to hear you’re passengers speak! But you don’t care! Because you see buttons like… “Master Switch”! and “Fuel pumps”! This car is more fun than seeing the entire French Air Force crashing into a fireworks factory!

Then all of a sudden, the Black Pearl got beached and crushed the 1.5 million dollar vehicle…


Jeremy Clarkson: ‘_’
All: LAND!!!!1 *kisses sand*
Jeremy Clarkson: O_o
All: *spits out sand* Blargh!! >_<
Jeremy Clarkson: B-Buh… O_o
Director: … *throws away script and kills himself*
All: … Sorry…
Jeremy Clarkson: *sighs* Well anyway, The Stig is about to drive the new Aston Martin DBS… Let’s see how that goes… X3

The Stig: …
Nicole: … That’s just a stick in a race outfit-
Jeremy Clarkson: SSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!1 >_<
All: O_o
Jeremy Clarkson: NO ONE!!! Knows the identity of… The Stig… And it should stay that way…
Richard Hammond: *Flies past in rocket car* IT'S TRUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!

All: O_o
Jeremy Clarkson: *giggles*

The Stig got placed on the driver’s seat in the Aston Martin but nothing happens…

Sonic: Right… Eh… We’re just… Going… South… Yeah…

Then the Stig got thrown out as Jeremy takes place behind the wheel…

Jeremy: Let’s fire it up, shall we…?
All: …

Jeremy: Kssssssssssht, VroOOOOOOOM!!!.... Bop bop bop bop bop, BwaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAM!!!! Vroaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!! Click clack!! Vroaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!! Click clack, vroaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Richard: … What’s that click clack thing for?
Jeremy: The sequential gearbox…
Richard: … Oooooooh… Good imitation…
Jeremy: Vrooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr!!!!

Richard Hammond: Just listen to that V12 engine roaring!!
Jeremy: VroaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!
All: …
Richard/Jeremy: …
All: O_o
Jeremy: What?!! I lost the bloody key of the Aston Martin here, alright!!! >_<
Sonic: … Yeah whatever, buddy…

After walking for like… Five minutes… They reached the outskirts of a city…

Sonic: Oh! A sign!
All: …
Sonic: “Welcome to… Rockport City”…

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a Chevrolet Corvette C6 police car made some impressive doughnuts, leaving skidmarks and all that on the pavement… It pulls up near the guys and a big police guy gets out…

???: My, my, my… New people in town huh?
All: *nods fanatically* X3
???: Hmm-mm… Let me get this straight… My name is sergeant Cross of the RPPD… And my job is to-

Tala: *giggles* He said pee pee… X3
Cross: LISTN TO ME!!!!
All: O_o
Cross: WE GOT A LOT OF STREET RACERS IN THIS frackING CITY HERE, ALRIGHT?!!!1 AND IT’S MY JOB TO ARREST THOSE SONS A dogES!!! SO DON’T frackING PUSH ME!!!! >_<

All: o_O
Cross: … You guys wouldn’t happen to be… Street racers… Are you…?

All: …… Nooooooooooooo…
Cross: I see… Carry on then…
All: =3
Cross: But I’ll be watching you………
All: o_O
Cross: Bizham…

And so, the cop got back in his Corvette, and drove off…

Blain: … The hell was that all about?
Girl: Hello.
All: EEP!!!
Girl: My name is Rachel. I’m a hot sexy Latin girl, and even though I’m not the main character in Need For Speed Most Wanted, I get all the attention. That guy over there is my brother Fernando, the hot sexy Latin pool boy.

Fernando: Hola! 8D *gets run over by a BMW M3 GTR*
Rachel: Noooooooo. Fernando.

Sonic: Uh, ok…
Rachel: … You must now avenge my brother’s death.
All: No.
Rachel: … You need to defeat Razor and become the most wanted.
All: We said no.
Rachel: You get to borrow my Nissan 350Z.
All: No!! >_<
Rachel: Anyway, the guy who ran him over with that BMW is Razor. He needs to be defeated.

Shadow: *gasp* Razor?! 8D
Sonic: What the hell is a BMW?

Blain: … You want us to kill him?
Rachel: No, you need to defeat him in a race.
All: …
Sonic: … That doesn’t make any sense…
Master Chief: Lolwhut?
Sonic: Do we have a choice?
All: Yes.
Rachel: No.
All: Told ya.

Sonic: … So… What is you’re purpose again…?
Rachel: I’m here to provide you with information by sending useless text messages, even though I’m standing right next to you.

All: …
Mobile: *moaning girl ringtone*
Nicole: Oh, that’s mine.
All: … O_o
Nicole: … Text message…
Rachel: *hides mobile phone*
Nicole: … ¬_¬
Blain: Well read it!
Sonic: What does it say!?
Nicole: “To accelerate, press the acceleration button.” ¬_¬

All: …
Rachel: …
All: Bye.

And so, they ran away very quickly from Rachel, because she looked scary.

After walking for a… Very, very long time… They came across a spooky forest… And there was a wizard guy walking around in circles… As they passed by…


Wizard: DO NOT CROSS THE FORESTS YOUNG ONES!!!!!! o_O
All: … Why not?
Wizard: Because there be werewolf’s lurking in the shadows! O_o
Knuckles: Werewolves?!
Wizard: Werewolves!!
Sonic: … Where?
Wizard: WEREWOLVESSSSSSSSSSSSSH………!!!
Tala: I know, but where are they?
Wizard: THEY’LL BE THE WERIEST WEREWOLVES YOU WILL EVER ENCOUNTER!!! >_<
Tala: Yes, but WHERE…?!!! >_<
Wizard: Werewolves!!!
All: WE KNOW THAT BUT WHEEEEEEERE ARE THEY?!!!
Wizard: Werewolves!! The ones that bite ya!! O_o
Tala: … frack this, let’s go on…

And so, the ignored the old wizard dude and went in the forest anyway…

Wizard: YOU SHALL NOT RETURN!!!!
Tala: Shuddup. *throws shoe at wizard*

The fact that Tala threw a shoe is amazing, because she’s wearing boots and not shoes.


Blain: Gimme my fracking shoe back!!! >_<

… Ah.

After Blain recovered his shoe from the wizard and beat the wizard up for touching Blain in funny places, they continued to walk…

Tala: Oh no...
Nicole: What?!
Tala: It's a full moon... That means- Urk! Argh! No! Argh!! *Falls to the ground then goes still*

Nicole: OH MY GOD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *screams*
Tala: .............................. Gotcha… *grins*
Nicole: Oh Tala, I thought I lost you!! *pounces Tala*
Tala: Get offa me!!!

Meanwhile… On board of the Dutchman…


Peaches: Come on Captain… You can do this…
Jones: … You really think so…?
Peaches: Of course silly! It’s something you’ve always wanted to do, right?!
Jones: Yeah, I guess…
Peaches: Go for it, captain! You can do it! I’m sure you can!
Jones: Yes I can!!
Peaches: YOU can DO it!!
Jones: YES I CAN!!!
Peaches: Great!! Go for it!!

Then Peaches and Jones walked up on deck where there’s a small kitchen build, and a camera crew.


Jones: Welcome to the pilot episode of The Frying Dutchman! Today we're going to make... Stuffed mackerel!! X3

All: Yay!
Peaches: Oer, I love fish dishes!
Jones: I thought you would… =3
Peaches: So what do you need for this delish dish?! X3

Jones: Two portions of cleaned mackerels! Salt and pepper!
Peaches: Three mushrooms! Three spring unions! One celery stick!
Jones: Half a red pepper! Two tablespoons of breadcrumbs!
Peaches: And a tablespoon of olive oil!
All: …
Jones: … That’s it right…?
Peaches: Yeah, I guess… But… I don’t see the mackerels… Where are they anyway…?
Jones: …
Peaches: …
Jones: … Don’t worry, I got this one…
Peaches: …
Jones: You, and you, could you come here for a second?
Fish pirates: … Us, captain?
Jones: Yes!

So the fish pirates join Davy Jones and Peaches…

Fish pirate: Hey! I’m on TV!! Hi mom!! 8D

Then all of a sudden, Jones cut the fish pirates to ribbons with his cutlass sword…


Jones: There, mackerels! 8D
Fish pirate: Ooooooooooooooooooooooow……! This… Really… really…! Huuuuuuuuuuuurts………!
Jones: Shuddap, mackerel dishes aren’t supposed to talk! *slaps fish pirate’s head*
Fish pirate: *sighs* Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay……… Ow…………..

Peaches: What next, captain?! X3
Jones: Heat the oil in a frying pan! And then chop the unions!

Jones tries to get hold of a knife but his tentacles and claws aren’t really allowing him to get hold of a small knife… He drops it a lot and bumps into the kitchen counter, making everything fall over… At some point, he bumps into the stove, spilling all the hot oil on him… The people who were watching him, started to laugh louder and louder…

Jones: OOW!!!
All: *dies laughing*
Jones: Silence!! This is not funny!! >_<
All: *keeps on laughing*
Jones: I said SILENCE!!!!
All: *keeps on laughing*
Jones: Silence!!! I’ll kill you!!!
All: *keeps on laughing*
Jones: *whimpers* Silence…!!
Peaches: Aw…
Chopped fish pirate: Bwhahahahaha!! You faaaaaaaaaail at cooking!!! Bwahahhahahahaha!!!
All: *laughs even louder*

Jones: *whimpers*
Peaches: Everyone!!! Shut up!!!
All: … O_o
Peaches: Can’t you see the captain is truly heart broken…? All he ever wanted was to present his own cooking show… You guys are mean!!!

Jones: *sniffles*
Peaches: I should cut you to the captain’s sword like the dogs you are!!
Jones: … Thank you Peaches…
Peaches: No problem, captain… Let’s get out of here…
All: … O_o
Peaches: What are you waiting for, you stupid deck apes?!! Clean it up!!

Meanwhile… Back in the scary forest…


Lara: … It’s getting pretty late, guys…
Cortana: Yes, we must find shelter…
Sonic: … Any idea where that might be?
Cortana: I sense a motel 2 meters to our left.

So when they turned left, they bumped their noses against the wall of a building… Which happened to be a motel… Imagine, a motel in the middle of fracking nowhere in a creepy forest… Sounds like a cheap slasher horror movie scenario if you asked me…

Anyway, they get inside the motel and this scary strange looking lady who smells funny and had a really weird accent started talking to them…


Lady: … *looks at Nicole*
Nicole: …
Lady: Tart.
Nicole: … LOLWhut?!! >_<
Lady: … Four letter word for a pastry dish… Tart… Yes! *writes down crossword puzzle*
All: …

Lady: Oh!! Customers!!
All: … Hi.
Lady: Ghello… Goodevening…
Sonic: We would like a room, please…
Lady: I onlyeh have twoooo rrrrooms left…
All: …
Sonic: *sighs* We’ll take it… How much?
Lady: … Oh ho ho ho… Noooo… Ish free for you people… *smirks*
Sonic: Uh, okay, thanks…

The woman gives the keys to the rooms to the crew, and they all walked towards their own room…

Lady: Not so vfast…
All: … Whut?
Lady: No girl mixed with boy in rrrrroom!
All: …
Blain: Why not!?!
Lady: You might do… Cootchie cootchie together, yis?
All: …
Blain: Believe me, I don’t wanna do cootchie cootchie with Tala or Nicole…
Tala/Nicole: … Like you stand a chance… ¬_¬
Lady: Those are the rrules!!
All: *sighs* Fine…

So all the girls went to one room and all the guys went to one room. Except Cortana, because she’s stuck in Master Chief’s head, the poor thing…

But what the crew didn’t know was that they were being watched by sinister werewolves creatures…


Werewolves: *growls*
Werewolf 2: … We’ll strike at night…
Werewolves: AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 8D
Werewolf 3: Sven had his nipple pierced!! 8D
Werewolves: …

MrGimp: *sighs*
Feral: … Whut?
MrGimp: … This story is getting nowhere… No wonder people don’t comment… -_-‘
Feral: Buh-buh… It’s random! 8D
MrGimp: Yes but… Where’s the action?! Where’s the romance?! There is no plot whatsoever!!

Feral: … They need to look for the Chaos Emeralds…
MrGimp: Yeah but that sounds like… Like a new Sonic game or something!!! >_<
Feral: Calm down, don’t get you’re panties all in a bunch.
MrGimp: …
Feral: To be continued… *dramatic reverb*
MrGimp: For your information, their quite comfortable……
Feral: … O_o

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment