Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Crush?

Mr. Wonka gets a new assistant for some extra help, but she may turn out to be more than that.. (It's my first one. --; If you don't like it, don't comment..)

Chapter 1 - A Crush?

Chapter 1 - A Crush?
Dian now had her very iwb bedroom in the factory. It wasn't very well decorated yet, but it had enough. A dresser, a closet, a bed, a nightstand, and a light. Though she didn't spend much time in there, because all day she would follow Wonka around, helping him out with personal things, just little things around the factory, which she didn't mind at all.. in fact, she loved it. She loved spending almost every minute of the day with him, and admiring him while he wasn't looking, which the Oompa Loompas started to notice. They actually giggled about it from time to time.

The glass elevator landed in the Inventing Room- the most important room in the factory. Wonka was working on a new invention. Dian wasn't as shy as she was the day she arrived, but she still was a lot. She became a bit curious as to what he was inventing, so like any other person, she asked. She said, "What are you making?"

He simply told her, it was a more advanced version of Wonka-Vite. It not only gave you energy, but it helped releive a cough.

Dian smiled. "That's a wonderful idea, especially because it's getting around that time of year again!" She could finally look him in the eyue, but still blushed every time she did, especially now, as she looked into his dark blue eyes with her light blue ones

Wonka was pleased with her response. "Excellent. Now, we just need Charlie's opinion."

Just at that moment, Charlie had popped into the room, hearing that last bit of what Mr. Wonka said. "On what?"

Wonka turned and looked at Charlie, smiling. "Oh, just in time! I've made a new version of Wonka-Vite. Not only does it give you energy, but it helps releive a cough, too!

Charlie replied, "That's a great idea. It's getting around that time of year again, too."

Dian looked to Charlie. "Exactly what I was saying."

Charlie replied, "Well, I'd better get going, Mum wants me to help clean.

Wonka said, "Alright, we don't want you getting into any trouble!" As he rubbed Charlie's hair, messing it up. "In fact, we'll get you there faster!" He pressed the button on the glass elevator, making the doors slide open. He stepped in, motioning Charlie into it, as Dian followed. With a "Ding" the doors closed, and they took off.

Charlie looked up at Mr. Wonka, and thanked him.

Wonka nodded, as he looked down at him.

Dian was behind Wonka yet off to the side, only a bit, but enough to where Charlie could see her. She was smiling in a somewhat odd way. She looked almost as like she was in the happiest place on Earth, as her eyelids were half closed, and her cheeks were as red as two cherries. She also seemed as if she couldn't move her arms, like they were just hanging there.

Charlie noticed this. He had never seen her like this, so he was quickly distracted from Mr. Wonka.

Wonka looked in back of him to see what was wrong, and saw the way Dian was looking at him, and it just so happened to be that when he turned around, their views connected. Mr. Wonka's eyes grew wider, and Dian quickly snapped out of it as her face got a little more red. Mr. Wonka's heart raced, for reasons unknown to him. He quickly turned around to see Charlie's house, as Dian looked down to the floor of the elevator, a bit embarassed about the fact that he had caught her admiring him.

Wonka landed the elevator near the small house as Charlie watched the two. "Well, here ya go." He let out a small, nervous giggle as he opened the elevator doors and let Charlie out.

"Goodbye, Mr. Wonka!", Said Charlie as he waved.

Wonka waved back as the elevator doors closed and took off again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Prep_Destroyer45 on April 13, 2006, 6:15:39 PM

Prep_Destroyer45 on
Prep_Destroyer45I like. finish please!