Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Undiscovered Feelings

Mr. Wonka gets a new assistant for some extra help, but she may turn out to be more than that.. (It's my first one. --; If you don't like it, don't comment..)

Chapter 2 - Undiscovered Feelings

Chapter 2 - Undiscovered Feelings
After that awkward moment on the elevator yesterday, Wonka thought about it when he was alone, unsure of what to think, being that later that day he was in a conversation with Charlie's mom, and she suggested that maybe Dian liked him a little more than as a boss. After that, Wonka acted a bit nervous around her, almost avoiding her. He was a bit shy about that subject, as was Dian. Although, she didn't know that he was, so she thought he just didn't like her, which started making her depressed.

Wonka was in the candy room, discussing some things with Charlie, as Dian approached them, blushing.

Charlie got ready to walk away, as Wonka tugged him back, as he did not want to be alone with Dian. He was afraid of the emotions she may have for him-- he was not ready.

Dian just looked down with her hands behind her back. She was surprised that he wasn't avoiding her. She just stood there, saying nothing, waiting for him to try and innocently flee.

Wonka said the first word, knowing there was no way out of it anyway. "H-hello there, Dian!" he said nervously, as he made a slight wave at her.

Charlie just watched, sitting down on the minty grass, eating some.

Dian got chills down her spine, just from him saying this. She nervously looked up at him for a moment, softly saying, "Hi."

Wonka couldn't help it anymore, he had to run, still being afraid. "Well, I've gotta go, bye!"

Charlie watched him leave, then looks at Dian, seeing a very sad look on her face, as she ran, pouting. He went after her, shouting, "Dian, wait!" He finally cought up to her, standing at the door of her room. He noticed pictures of Mr. Wonka on her nightstand, her dresser, and one small one on her pillow. He wondered where she had gotten these pictures, but decided now was not the time to ask.

Dian was sitting on her bed, crying some. "Why doesn't Mr. Wonka like me?!"

Charlie looked at her a bit confused. "What do you mean?"

Dian looked at him, with tears in her eyes. "He hated me, doesn't he?" She sniffled some. He's always avoiding me!"

Charlie replied, "I think maybe he's just shy around girls."

Dian sniffled some more. "Why would he be nervous around me?!"

Wonka was about to turn the corner, as he heard Dian's voice just as she said that, and spotted Charlie at the door of her bedroom. He stopped, and listened.

Dian continued, "I'm ugly, and I'm not even that bright."

Charlie replied again, "You are smart, and I'm sure he doesn't think you're ugly."

Dian was silent for a moment, then murmured, "Thankyou, Charlie."


Later that night, Charlie went to Wonka's room, just as he was getting ready for bed. "Mr. Wonka?" He peeked in his door, cracking it open some more.

Wonka came out of his bathroom, the looked down at charlie, pulling off his latex gloves. "Yes, Charlie?"

Charlie looked up at him. "Why do you keep avoiding Dian? She thinks you don't like her. I told her maybe you're just nervous around girls, though."

Wonka got nervous once again, smirking. "I, umm-.. well, I.. I do like her!" He gave a nervous laugh, in the childish way that he usually did. He didn't know what to say.

Charlie replied. "Well I think she really likes you. That's all I wanted to say. Goodnight, Mr. Wonka."

Wonka smiled some. "Goodnight, Charlie." He then thought to himself, "I can't bottle this up for much longer, it didn't work with my dad, and it won't work now. I just.. have to face my fears." He gulped, ready to walk towards her room. He then heard some soft music comming from Dian's room. he peeked intot he room of which the door was already cracked open some. He saw her laying on her bed, staring at the framed picture of him sitting on her nightstand.

Dian was singing very softly.

These were the words that Wonka has just cought:

"I'd love to see him there, witht he golden sun in his hair.
I've gotta make it to summer
I wanna drift on that ocean-blue in his eyes.
On a blanket of sand, holding his hand while the lonely people go by.
I've gotta make it to summer.
I wanna tell him the things that I'm feeling inside.
And if I get the chance, I know I'm gonna make him mine.."

As Wonka listened, he started to realize how she felt.

--The music was then cut off, as Wonka realized she had gotten up, and turned the music off. Wonka quickly hid beside the outside of the door, and listened to her.

Dian started talking to herself. "Yeah right, like that last part'll ever happen. Pfft!" She then slammed her door shut, and turned off her light.

Wonka went back to his room and thought about these lyrics. He then realized he felt the same way, but wasn't sure, due to the fact that he's never felt this way before.

He heard her whimper until the time he fell asleep...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment