Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Incident

Mr. Wonka gets a new assistant for some extra help, but she may turn out to be more than that.. (It's my first one. --; If you don't like it, don't comment..)

Chapter 3 - The Incident

Chapter 3 - The Incident
A peice of metal above suddenly landed on him, skidding down his side. It had struck his head, and he started to bleed badly. He was knocked unconcious, and his top hat flew off. It had happened right in front of Dian's eyes, as they widened with terror.

"MR. WONKA?!" She immediatly ran to his side, elevating his head with her hand, blood getting on it. Tears started pouring down her face as she yelled for help. Oompa Loompas immediately came to his side.

Paramedic and Nurse Oompa Loompas started pulling him onto a stretcher that they quickly got into the room, quickly transporting him to the emergency room.

Dian followed, crying her eyes out, watching all of this happen in horror. She stayed in the waiting room for about an hour, until an Oompa Loompa told her she could come see him. She ran into the room, staring at him and still crying. She sat on a chair next to the bed. She then looked to the Oompa Loompa, barely being able to speak. "Please tell me he'll be okay!!" She whiped her tears, although more just poured down her pale cheeks.

The Oompa Loompa looked at her. "We think so, but we don't know for sure." The Oompa Loompas all knew how she felt about him, they could just tell. "I'll let you alone with him." He left the room.

Wonka was laying in the hospital bed, in only a hospital gown, and the covers were up to his chest, though his arms were not covered. He had breathing tubes that went to his nose, and blood going in him through a needle in his arm. He also had a bandage around his head, and the blood stains were slightly visible. He also had bad scrapes and bruises down the side of his body. Now he really would need his cane for a while.

Dian tried to get ahold of herself, but she was still crying. She started to do something she had wanted to do for a while now-- she took a glove off and gently stroked his cheek witht he back of her hand. "Oh, Mr. Wonka.." Her tears started to land on his hand. When she noticed it, she put her hand on his. "Mr. Wonka.. I.. I know you can't hear me right now, but I may as well say it now, just incase.." She sobbed as she said this, as much as she hated to say this. "You don't make it.." She gulped, blushing as she started to talk more.

Wonka started to regain conciousness, but not to the point that he could move much. he didn't even open his eyes, but he could hear what his assistant was saying.

Dian continued, "Even before I started to work for you.. I greatly admired you. I was absoloutly tickled when I got the job." Her grip on his hand tightened. "And now, I want you to know.. that.... I love you. I loved you since the day I started working for you. I love the way you act, the way you talk.. your huge imagination, your charm.. the fact that you are a child at heart.. the fact that we can both relate that we are both missing a parent.. I love everything about you.. Every time I'm near you, my heart rate goes way up.. But I don't think you would ever love me the same.. But even so.. please.." She layed her head on his chest, listening to his heart. "Wake up.." She siddenly felt the grip on her hand tighten. She quickly sat up, and saw him opening his eyes. "Mr. Wonka!!!" She hugged him tightly, not caring about her shyness. She was just glad that he was alive.

Wonka held her tightly, only remembering a blur of what happened, but he knew his head hurt. "Dian..?" He said softly, noticing the tears in her light greyish-blue eyes and on her face. He had heard most of what she said.

She looked at him, whiping some of her tears. "Oh, Mr. Wonka.. I'm so glad you're okay!"

He looked at her a bit confused, not saying anything about what he had just heard. "What.. What happened?"

Dian replied, "A big metal thingy fell from the ceiling and hit you on the head.."

Wonka tried moving, but felt lots of pain and grunted a little.

"Don't move." said Dian, gently pushing him back down. "I'll go get the Doctor.."

Wonka nodded some, and watched her leave the room.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

candywonkagirl on February 23, 2007, 12:57:08 AM

candywonkagirl on
candywonkagirlyou're the great..that is just magnifical..i loveit:X:X:X:X:X

FallenShadowAngel on November 22, 2006, 5:45:45 AM

FallenShadowAngel on
FallenShadowAngelThis is great. Please update soon!