Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter the Ameoba

The powerpuff girls disappeared almost 30 years ago and evil reigns supreme. There's always a good guy somewhere but where?

Chapter 1 - Enter the Ameoba

Chapter 1 - Enter the Ameoba
November 18, 1998, the day that changed the world. That was the day that one Professor Utonium left Malph’s supermarket with a box of sugar, many different spices and a wide variety of pleasant items. It was that night he tried to give a glimmer of hope to a bleak world. With the accidental addition of the experimental ‘Chemical X’, the Powerpuff girls where born.

        These super powered kindergartners changed the world. With their awesome power they where able to stop any villain, crook, or troublemaker that dared cross their path. And as time passed the girls grew and so did their power. Soon it didn’t take all three to stop a villain like Him or Mojo jojo. The world seemed like a safe place, until the call came.

        The Powerpuffs received the call early in the morning on March 12, 2023. It came from another planet, they said it was urgent, that their entire planet was in grave danger. The Powerpuff girls couldn’t turn down a call for help so they where off. Days turned to weeks, weeks into months, and months into years, The girls did not return. Some suggested foul play, saying it was all the plot of some villain. Others said that the girls where still on the alien planet, fighting for justice. And there was still that minority that said the girls had faked the whole thing, and where relaxing on some tropical beach.

        Whatever the reason, they didn’t return. And their former enemies took advantage of that. Him was the first to strike, he took over most of Townsville, only to be stopped by the one force greater than he. Cold-hard-cash. Princess Morbucks used a fair sum of her money to obtain part of Townsville. The only place that was still ‘free’ from a tyrant’s rule was a small, rundown neighborhood. It kept free only for the purpose of keeping other villains, like the Gangreen Gang and Amoeba Boys, out of Him and Princess’s territory.
        
        It was in these slums that our story begins. Specifically the Amoeba Boy Headquarters in what was once Pokey Oaks Kindergarten. Almost thirty years after the girls disappeared. The Amoeba Boy’s leader sat in the teacher’s desk, looking at the man that had been brought before him.
        “Rodney, Rodney, Rodney,” he said, “Haven’t you learned? When you steal from my clients, you steal from me, and I don’t like it when people steal from me.”
        “I sorry Boss!” Boss was the only way anyone knew to address the Amoeba Boys leader, “I’ll never do it again!” Rodney pleaded.
        “Don’t worry, we’ll make sure of that.” Boss said as a pair of very large amoebas carried a screaming Rodney away.
        “Um, Dad?” Came a voice from behind the desk.
        “Yes Junior?” Boss said, looking to his son.
        Junior was similar to all the other amoebas in the sense that he was light blue, somewhat transparent and you could see all his organs. He differed in that he was very small in size (for a giant amoeba) and wore a pair of thick glasses.
        “Uh, can I go out for a walk?”
        “Yeah, just stay on our turf.” For quite some time the Amoeba Boys and the Gangreen Gang had been at war and if an amoeba was spotted outside Amoeba territory things could get ugly, fast.
        Junior scuttled along the side walk admiring the sky when he was snapped out of his daydreaming by a shout.
        “Hey you little brat! Come back here!” a voice behind him shouted. He turned to see but just as he was doing so something ran by him, really fast. as soon as Junior stopped spinning his inquisitive little mind took over. He could have sworn he saw some thing run into the ally just ahead. As he worked his way over he heard something eating very loudly.
        “Hello?” he called out. The munching had stopped.
        Slowly he turned in to the ally. He was just passing an old rusted garbage can when he saw a fist flying for his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment