Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A day in Princesstown

The powerpuff girls disappeared almost 30 years ago and evil reigns supreme. There's always a good guy somewhere but where?

Chapter 3 - A day in Princesstown

Chapter 3 - A day in Princesstown
        Once known as down town Townsville, it is now known as Princesstown. It is also know to some as the residence of Belle Thompson. One of Princesstown Kindergarten’s best and brightest. She was smart popular and had, undisputably, the nicest hair. But unknown to many she had a secret. A secret she was demonstrating to the blank screen in here family’s home movie basement. She zipped around the ceiling in intricate patterns with a pick streak following her.
        It was nice to get off her feet every now and then, but she knew she couldn’t be seen. Especially after Queen Princess (a title that Belle thought was somewhat strange) issued a law forcing anyone to report anything strange. She was the only one that seemed to understand that the people of Princesstown where being asked to spy on each other, but that could have been because many of the citizens seemed to have sub-par intelligence. She was beginning to think there was something in the water. She had also become concerned about how many times Queen Princess put on her armor and went on patrol.
        Belle hovered in the air, contemplating these things when she was pulled out by her mother calling. She ran up the staircase to the living room.
        “Yes?” Belle asked, seeing her mother.
        “Oh, I just wanted to make sure you were still here.” Belle’s mother said, looking out the window.
        “Is she out there again?”
        “Yes, it’s the third time this week.”
        “And she seems to be narrowing her search pattern.” the two sat in silence for a while.
        “She knows I’m here, doesn’t she?”
        The mother looked away from the window to her daughter. “Belle, do you know what I thought when we first found out about your powers?”
        “What?” Belle asked, climbing into her mother’s lap.
        “I thought, ‘this is the most wonderful thing to ever happen’. Once I found out I knew it was something special.”
        “I wish I wasn’t so special.”
        “Belle, it’s not your powers that make you special, it’s how you use them, I want you to remember that.”
        “Okay.” Belle said, almost monotone.
        “I’m serious, there are only a handful of people who would know what to do with powers like yours, and even less would make the right decision. I want you to promise me that you will always try to make the right decision. Okay?”
        Just before Belle answered, there was a knock at the door.
        “Promise me.”
        “O-okay.” Belle said, concerned about her mother’s urgency.
        The knock came again, louder. Belle’s mother opened the door.
        “Hello Robin.” the voice out side said.
        Belle leaded to look though the door and saw, clad in white body armor and matching cape, Queen Princess, followed closely by the very muscular Chief of police, Elmer S’glue.
        “Hi Princess, uh, I mean your majesty.” Belle could easily see the fear on her mother’s face as Princess and S’glue entered the house. “Uh, what brings you here?”
        “I think we both know that.” Princess said, Looking over at Belle.
        “Belle? What do you want with her?” Princess responded with only a raised eyebrow.
        Suddenly, princess was knocked off balance by a red laser blast.
        “Hey, Princess,” Belle said, her eyes smoking as she hovered a few feet off the ground, “If you want me you’re going to have to catch me.” with that Belle picked up a near by vase, zoomed over and shoved it on S’glue’s head. And after pulling Princess’s cape over her head, flew out to the front lawn.
        S’glue was the first out followed shortly by Princess.
        “Initiate ‘Beat All’ maneuver!” Princess immediately shouted in to a microphone in her suit’s wrist. Her entire body glowed with a yellow energy and two more Princesses appeared. Belle could only let out a short gasp as the new trio began to blast her with their own sets of hand rays.
        “AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Belle’s screaming was already attacking some of the neighbors attention.
        “ELMER!” Princess shouted. Until that point, Mr. S’glue was happily admiring the rose bushes.
        “Huh? Oh, right!” he dashed over to the drive way and lifted the car there over his head (No small feat.), and tossed it onto Belle and every thing went black.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment