Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Funny Bunny

The powerpuff girls disappeared almost 30 years ago and evil reigns supreme. There's always a good guy somewhere but where?

Chapter 5 - Funny Bunny

Chapter 5 - Funny Bunny
        It was once Townsville’s bustling business sector. But ever since He took control the noble and pristine office buildings had been replaced by prison. These prison held the most miserable souls to ever walk the face of the earth. For the most part they had committed no crime, they were simply being held there because He wanted them there, to be isolated, tortured, or for no real reason at all. But, despite the miserable conditions one inmate defied it all and, in the terror of the most secure torture cell this inmate, only a little girl, giggled.
        “Come on! You can tell me!” the blue-eyed, blond-haired prisoner said to her guard.
        “Shut up!” replied the guard, who also was a young girl but still older than her charge with brown hair and strange purple eyes.
        “Okay, okay, I’ll guess, is it....uhhh, purple?” the guard rolled her eyes, she wore exclusively purple all day, all the time.
        “Okay, maybe you’re not getting this, but when I say ‘shut up’ I want you to be quiet.” the guard had only been there a few hours and already this girl was getting on her nerves.
        “My names’ Bee Bee, what’s your’s?” the guard felt she couldn’t take much more of this.
        “Bunny.” cracked a voice from a speaker on her uniform.
        “WHAT?!” Bunny hissed into the communicator.
        “Bunny!” Bee Bee cried in glee.
        “He’s back.” the voice crackled back.
        “Finally!” Bunny pressed a button on her wrist as two robotic guards took over guarding the cell as she marched out the door in a huff. Once outside she was greeted by an elegant fluffy white cat.
        “Trouble with the new inmate?” the Cat purred.
        “Why on Earth did he ask me to guard her?”
        “Beats me, you can ask Him when we get there.”
        Bunny stepped into a nearby transport tube and the cat leapt into her arms. The tube instantly sent the both of them to the center of His Territory and the only place to enter His realm. After passing a hew hundred robotic guards programed to attack anyone but a select few, Bunny came upon the door. It was a simple wooden door, painted red. It had a rusty door knob and a deadbolt. The cat leapt out of Bunny’s arms so she could knock. They had both learned the terrible consequents of failing to do so.
        “Come iiiiiiiiiin” came a soft, sweet-sounding voice from nowhere as the locks clicked. The door slowly squeaked open as the two entered. Inside was what appeared to be an entirely red room, with the floors, walls, and ceiling completely indistinguishable from one another. In what could be thought as of the center was a simple old fashion television that was currently showing an exercise video. And working out to said video was the most vile, evil, despicable being ever to exist, the Master of Darkness, Him.
        “Ahhhhhh, Bunny.” He said, turning his head to the guests, still ‘pumping those thighs’ as the instructor put it. “How was your assignment?”
        “Terrible, why on earth did you want me to guard that little pest?” Bunny replied haughtily.
        He put on a look of fake surprise, “you mean you didn’t recognize her? Oh, dear. What’s this world coming to when sisters don’t even recognize each other?”
        “Wait, you mean that was a-”
        “Yup.” Bunny gritted her teeth. If only she had know earlier...
        “Let me at her! I’ll rip her apart limb from limb!” Bunny marched towards the door with fire in her eyes.
        “Not so fast, Bunny dearest.” He called out as the door seemed to simply fly away. “You can’t simply destroy her.”
        “Oh? Why not?” He stopped his exercising for moment to look at the girl with the sweetest look possible.
        “Because, my dear, sweet Bunny...” He opened his mouth but instead of soft, sweet words coming, lightning shot out, hitting Bunny. Bunny screamed in pain for a few seconds until finally the barrage stopped. Before she could recover she found one of his claws around her neck, forcing her up against a wall. “They are just as indestructible as you!” He continued in a decidedly more diabolical tone.
        “Okay, okay. I get it.” Bunny chocked out. He let o of her and continued his aerobics.
        “You see Bunny, the only way to destroy a Powerpuff is from the inside out.”
        “So, how are we going to get rid of this one?”
        “All in due time, but right now, it’s the other two we should worry about.” He said softly as the instructor on the T.V. waved goodbye.
        “What? The other two? Were are they?” Bunny asked, watching Him incentively as he laid down on a couch the recently appeared.
        “I’m afraid they’re now with that pathetic rebellion. But there is a silver lining. Now we know exactly were they are hiding.” He pulled out the remote and soon the televison screen showed a decrepit looking volcano-top observatory.
        “So? What are going to do about it?”
        “Well, Bunny, those rebels are the only friends those girls will ever have. So answer me this, what happens to a little girls when she loses ever friend she’s ever had?”
        Bunny replied with a sadistic smirk.
        “Cat,” He said the Fluffy white feline, “I think subject S would be perfect for the job, don’t you?”
        Before the cat could respond Bunny piped in. “Subject S? Last time we tried to use her she ripped up nearly half the fortress!”
        “Yes,” said the cat, “But I’ve made some modifications, I should be able to hypnotize her, no problem.”
        “You go do that Cat, in the mean time, Bunny and I will watch the fun.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment