Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Basic Lore

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 1 - Basic Lore

Chapter 1 - Basic Lore
The World of Mathoria, Located in the Great Dark beyound in a fantasy universe.
A world at the size of Jupiter and no seas.
The world is purely populated by Lizards every animal is a reptile.
The world is inhabitet by a race of Lizardmen called the Agrao.
They are divided into tribes and their culture reminds much of the Aztects and Mayans (they dont sacrifice people ofcourse).
They walk around naked althou thats normal at their race as their scales provides enough protection there have never been need of armor or clothes.
Each tribe has its own scale colour example, Green, Black, Red, Blue and so on.

Beneath the surface of the world there exsists a mechanical race called the Ancient Gear.
They are forged by the makkers of the universe and all worlds and races the Titans to work as the worlds guardians.
This race of machines thinks like a living thing it has a soul and fellings.
They are powered by an arcane core located within their chest its usually unstable and can easily be destroyed.
Althou you can completly destroy Ancient Gears they will in time rebuild themselves if destroyed.

This is usually the basics please contact me if you want more info or you want me to make a story or you want to get permission to write one.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MrKdog on September 26, 2008, 6:48:22 PM

MrKdog on
MrKdoggood fact file thingy!