Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More lore

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 2 - More lore

Chapter 2 - More lore
Heres more lore of the fantasy world i make up.

This time it the lore will be mostly of some important events in the story of the world.

Durring an era called the Three Sided Sun, five tribes of the Agrao had to unite against a common foe.
An Army of Ancient Gears had emerged from the abyss of the world and had been pilaging the land killing anyone.
Through a 400 year long war the 5 tribes stood in the safety of victory.
The Ancient Gear army now known as the Sons of the Sun, were locked up inside the ancient forge city of the gods known as Agrabor.
Each of the tribes chieftains promised to keep a piece of the key this pact and promise was known as the Pact of the Three Sided Sun.

Althou as time passed the tribes declared war on each other to take all the pieces for themselves.
They saw the pieces as an amulet of magical power.
In the end only one of the old tribes who first had signed the pact stood left with all the 5 pieces togheter in one.

The key was now used as a holy symbol for the tribe to honour the gods.
The true purpose of it was all but forgotten.
If the key was to open the gates of Agrobar the entire region would be filled with fire of the burning rage of the Guardians made by the gods when the world was born.

Hope you like it please leave comments.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment