Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Agrao Tribes

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 3 - Agrao Tribes

Chapter 3 - Agrao Tribes
The Agrao is divided into several tribes each tribe with its own scale colour and speciality.

The Highclaws White scaled and honourable Agrao also is the most respected.
They have brave and strong warriors aswell as spellcasters.
They hold the key to Agrabor these days.

The Firescales Red scaled Agrao who has powerful pyromancers.
They always keep a bonfire in their village. Makking sure it never ends burning.

The Earthclaws Brown scaled Agrao who are skilled warriors and Geomancers.
The Earthclaws too sees honour as one of the most important things ever.

The Darkclaws Black scaled Agrao who usually use guerilla tactics.
They dont see honour as somthing important.
They dont treat their females with care using them to their own needs.
Being a Darkclaw Female means slavery to the males doing whatever they wishes.

The Skypreys Blue scaled Agrao who are talented archers and Windchasers.
They seem to be at war with the Firescales nowadays.

The Proudscales are Green scaled Agrao who keeps honour important.
Talented hunters and Shamans.
Keeps themselves close with the nature.
They too are the tribe who seems to mate the most, The females seems to enjoy mating in their tribe more then any other tribes.

The Rockscales Orange scaled Agrao a newly formed tribe made betwen an Earthclaw male called Warclaw and a Firescale female called Gentlescale.
For now theres not much information of this new tribe.

More tribes yet to come.
Ill post more tribes as soon as i get them done or you can ask me to post your tribe if you have any in mind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment