Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Looks of the Agrao

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 4 - Looks of the Agrao

Chapter 4 - Looks of the Agrao
This time i will try to describe how the Agrao my Lizardmen looks. (Im not good at describing so).

The basic standard Agrao male is a muscular Lizardman.
Raptor feet and 3 dinosaur like fingers on the hand.
They too have a flexible tail that can be used as a weapon of the body.
They have a Raptorlike head althou they can smile so their teth is not able to be seen (this also counts for the Female).

The basics of a standard Agrao female is a firm body.
Still has raptor feet and 3 dinosaur like fingers on their hand like the males althou smaller.
The females tales is smaller and more flexible althou not as hard as the males it cant be used as a weapon.
The females have breasts (reminds much of Human breasts).
The females form overall is a firm elegant body compared to the males.

Invidual Agrao can have some unique looks like thicker scales some special places.
Or thinner scales.
The difrent eye colours they can have is: Red, Blue, Green, Golden, Black, Orange, White.


I hope this gave you a larger picture of how they look.
Althou as i said im not good at describing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment