Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The God Stone

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 5 - The God Stone

Chapter 5 - The God Stone
This is another important historical event.


Before the Era of the Three Sided Sun, the Agrao tribes lived in peace or in war for thousand of years.
Till one day a giant stone feel through the skies of the world it glowed as bright as the sun.
When it chrashed into the world a giant hole was made...But the Stone intact pulsing with magical Arcane energies.
The stone was the size of a Fortress and it glowed with the brightness and purity only the sun could have.
The Agrao then labled it the God Stone...As a thought the gods had sended this mighty Crystal stone through the skies.
Indeed the makkers of the universe had sended it there as a symbol of guidance to the Agrao.
Althou the energies it possesed quickly attracted unwanted attention...
Practisers of dark magic of death and destruction began to gather around the stone.
The stones energies improving their powers.
Althou a day the Agrao tribes stopped these dark magic users in doing so.
They began to build a fortress around the crystal to prevent any further damage to its holy energies.
This fortress later turned into a city....Known as the city of the Gods.
Its a giant city where the tribes conflicts dont matter a city where all the tribes can trade and pray to the gods without the fear of dead.

As time goes...The Dark Magic users launch attack after attack on the city...With their unholy creatations of bones and fire.

The God Stone will forever be a symbol of undying faith in the gods.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment