Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Ancient Times

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 6 - The Ancient Times

Chapter 6 - The Ancient Times
Heres abit more lore on the Ancient Gears hope you enjoy.


Durring the Ancient times when the world just was born...The surface was a barren wasteland while the Makkers began to form it into a lush jungle.
They needed something to protect the world the gods would be gone to shape other worlds.
One of the gods named Mekalius got the idea.
An army of Magical armoured shells with a soul inside.
The gods began to make 8 Forge cities 4 close to the surface and 4 in the abyss of the world itself.
In the forges the army began to be formed and trained for combat against the darkness that consumes world after world.
They would forever fight an unending war to stop the world from destruction just so the Mortal races can live without knowing whats happening in the core of the world.
An eternal battle betwen Holy Machine and the Darkest Demons from the Darkness betwen worlds.
Althou in time the Guardians of the world would be called to the surface to deal with other kinds of matters.
For example when the Agrao stole the scepter of the mother...Without his scepter the Forge city of Agrabor would no longer function and make more mechanical warriors to defend the world.
That is what left to the Era of the Three Sided Sun.
But the war is never ending in the abyss of the world....The core of the world a battlefield of darkness and metal.

If the machines should fall the world would be turned into a nightmarish hellscape as so many other proud worlds have turned into.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment