Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Black River

This isnt really a story but its the basics of the fantasy world i write about. Please reply if you want more lore chapters.

Chapter 7 - The Black River

Chapter 7 - The Black River
Here i am with more lore for you folks hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave comments.

The Black River is known for its pulsing dark energies.
Its said from this river forces of death emerges in form of bones.
The dark magic users uses this river as a place of gathering for their dark minions.
The place is usually also a place of unholy rituals which consists of sacrifices to the darkest of darkest.

The river has always been forbiden by the tribes of the Agrao ever since the river was formed by a dark lighting from the great dark beyound.
The river has been the sight of three great battles the Agrao tribe the Highclaws have been attacking the Dark magic users.

Each time the battles have ended in with the Highclaws have been forced to retreat.

Aslong as the river is used by these dark casters the evil armies of bone will contiue to arise from its abyss.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment