Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Please...

Well this is actually a bratz story i'm working on. Cloe and Cameron have known each other since grade 2 and feel like brother and sister. Well now their in tenth grade and they start to realize that their relationship could be more.

Chapter 2 - Please...

Chapter 2 - Please...






Chapter Two: Please&

















There there baby, its okay. Im sure Camerons fine. Cloe was on her bed sobbing her heart out. Not only was she scared that her friends would find out and make fun of her but if he found out her life would be over. Her mother was rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

















Mom can you tell me how you and daddy met each other? She asked her mother innocently.

















Well it was no fairy tale honey, but if you really want to know here it goes, I was about fifteen, I had braces, the whole nine yards. One gym class he found out that I had a huge crush on him and what do you know he tripped me, flat on my face. Gosh, it was so embarrassing. Then he tried to do everything in his power to make me not like him. He made fun of me and he made my life so miserable I threatened suicide to my parents. They were devastated so they told the principal and they informed him and his parents. The next day he found me crying alone in the library. My eyes were red and puffy from crying then he kissed me and said that he loved me. Cloe smiled.

















Well it seemed like a fairy tale ending to me. Cloe sat up and whipped her eyes. Im scared&

















What are you scared about Cloe?

















Camerons at the hospital and I want to know how hes doing, and when I called they wouldnt give me the extension number to his room so we could talk.

















Maybe they want him to rest, who knows really.

















Could you take me to see him? Please mom. Cloe was praying that she could see Cam right now; she had a bad feeling in her stomach.

















I dont know sweetie, Ill see if I can get a hold of his mom.

















Oh, alright mom Ill wait. That wasnt the answer she was hoping for but it would have to do.

















In the meanwhile why dont you catch a little cat nap baby.

















Okay, Ill try. She just couldnt say no to her mom. When Cloe woke up, it was six thirty in the evening. She heard the door creaking open.

















Hey honey, did I wake you up?

















No mom& I just woke up myself. She came in and sat down on the bed.

















His mom said you can come only if you want to.

















Really, any news on him yet? She asked getting up off of her bed.

















Ill leave that up to Mrs. Muto to tell you, now get ready if you want to see him. She left her daughters room. Cloe began scrambling around. What am I going to wear! She panicked. About fifteen minutes later Cloe came down the stairs wearing a black tank-top with a tight white hoodie; her jeans had rhinestones around the hips and all down the left leg, her shoes were black runners with white stripes along the sides. Are you ready now honey?

















As ready as Ill ever be mom.

















Hurry come get into the car. As Cloe sat in the passenger seat of her moms Ford Focus, she couldnt stop thinking about all the spring breaks where her family would go camping and how they always wanted Cameron to come, he always did come no matter if it was grandpa repeating all of his stories all the time, her parents singing around the campfire. One thing would stay in her mind forever, how they would lie on a hill and gaze up at the stars. Sometimes for hours on end, she also remembered how he would always fall asleep.

















Mom did Mrs. Muto tell you anything about Cameron? Her mother still focused on the road answered her.

















No, but be prepared to expect anything.

















Okay, I will be. At this point Cloe didnt understand exactly what that meant, but she had a feeling she didnt really want to know. Finally they had reached the hospital; they got out of the car and went into the emergency door. They saw Camerons mother standing there. She must have been waiting for us. Cloe thought.

















Oh Miranda& how is he?

















Hey Rachel. okay, well he hasnt woken up yet.

















Mrs. Muto, can I visit with him? Cloe asked her trying not to be too eager.

















Of course honey.

















Miranda Cams mom led them into the hospital room. Cloes eyes began to get teary when she saw Cameron just lying there on the hospital bed. She goes over and sits down on the bed.

















Cameron& how could this happen to you? Someone like you, Cam you mean so much to me please& wake up for me.























Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on November 30, 2006, 6:43:20 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14That's beautiful too.color your life with music. cuts and bruises... YAY VIOLENCE!^^Nice! I really like this story I'm going to fave it and hope you update it soon!~

horny-bird-woman on September 2, 2006, 11:22:09 PM

horny-bird-woman on
horny-bird-womanThat's beautiful too.

color your life with music

Teen_Titans_Lover on August 14, 2006, 4:17:36 PM

Teen_Titans_Lover on
Teen_Titans_Lovercuts and bruises... YAY VIOLENCE!^^

The_Angry_Cactus on August 10, 2006, 12:17:03 PM

The_Angry_Cactus on
The_Angry_CactusNice! I really like this story I'm going to fave it and hope you update it soon!~