Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - You Really Care?

Well this is actually a bratz story i'm working on. Cloe and Cameron have known each other since grade 2 and feel like brother and sister. Well now their in tenth grade and they start to realize that their relationship could be more.

Chapter 3 - You Really Care?

Chapter 3 - You Really Care?






Chapter Three: You really care?











Cloe held Camerons hand, as he lay there on the hospital bed, lifeless. Tears fell with every second she stared at him. I dont want you to die! The thought repeated over and over in her mind. Cam& if you do go& Id never get a chance to say this to you. Ive had these, well, complicated feelings about you and I never knew how to deal with them I mean, I swear Ive had these feelings since we first met in grade two. I remember that so well. Thats when you said that I was beautiful. Cameron stirred a little, Cloe didnt notice though. Cam opened his eyes and saw Cloe sitting there, right beside him.











Cloe& is that you? He asked, his voice in a whisper. Cloe started to cry tears of joy now.











Yeah Cam its me& how are you feeling? Cloe wanted to hear the story from Cameron. Not that Dylan isnt a reliable source its just she wanted to know every detail if she could.











Pretty crappy& He smiles. Cloe forgets that shes still holding his hand. I have a question&











Sure& go ahead Cameron.











Why are you here? Cloe looked right in his eyes.











Do you not want me to be here? Cloe asked in return.











No& I do I want you to stay its just that I wanted to know why you came, thats all. She rubbed his hand gently.











Cameron& you should know me by now. I want to be here. You know weve always been there for eachother, through sickness and health. She just couldnt look away from his eyes.











Ill second that. They both giggled. Miranda and Rachel walked into the room. Mirandas eyes were flooding with tears. Hey mom&











Hey baby& She walks over to the bed and stands beside Cloe. Im so happy youre awake.











Mom& What happened? Miranda looked at Rachel as if to say What should I tell him?











I mean about Marlena and her boyfriend.











Oh them& I called the cops on him.











What happened to him? Cloe asked.











Hes spending time in jail for what he did. I dont know how long though. Cameron sat up a little.











When can I go home? He asked his mom.











Well the doctor will probably want to check you out before you leave. So if we dont get out too late youll be able to go back to school. If we get out late then you wont go till the following day. Okay?











Alright mom.











Rachel and I would like to go across the street to Tim Hortons (I dont own Tim Hortons) will you two be alright alone?











Yeah& I mean well try to behave. Cameron smiled as he said that.











Well its nice to know your sarcasms back. Rachel and Miranda left the hospital room. After they left Cameron looked at Cloe.











So you came because you really care? Cameron questioned just to make sure he was getting the right answer. Cloe grinned.











Yes& I came because I care. I couldnt stop thinking about you. Especially after Dylan told me what happened. I just couldnt stop worrying.











Dylan only told you right? He didnt tell the rest of the girls did he? Cam was worried; he didnt want this subject to end up all over the school in twenty minutes flat.











Yes he only told me Cam. Cloe had just realized that she had been holding his hand the whole time still. She went to take her hand away but to her surprise Cameron wouldnt let her.











Its okay& your hands are warm.











I wish I could say the same for yours but uh yeah.











I know, ugh, Im freezing.











Cameron&











Yes hon?











Well I was thinking and this happening to you gave me one hell of wake up call.











Really? How?











I thought that since you actually woke up when there was a possible chance you wouldnt I figured maybe I wouldnt have another chance to tell you how I feel about you. Listen ever since we first met in grade two there was just something about you that I couldnt quite grasp what it was. But I knew you were special to me, I just didnt know in what way, now I know. Cameron I love you, I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with you, get married to you, and have children with you. I just wanted you to know. H-how I feel. For a while there was an awkward silence.











^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^











Wow well that must have been hard for her, stay tuned to find out how Cameron reacts. R&R please. Its much appreciated











Sincerely, Mutos_gurl101





Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on November 30, 2006, 7:01:51 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14Squee, it's up! The weird symbols are annoying but FAC seems to be doing that to a lot of stories lately, huh?
I can't picture the Bratz girls saying bad words... lol!got that right How cool and emotional color your life with music

horny-bird-woman on September 2, 2006, 11:27:59 PM

horny-bird-woman on
horny-bird-womanHow cool and emotional

color your life with music

Teen_Titans_Lover on August 14, 2006, 4:22:17 PM

Teen_Titans_Lover on
Teen_Titans_Lovergot that right

The_Angry_Cactus on August 12, 2006, 2:54:11 PM

The_Angry_Cactus on
The_Angry_CactusSquee, it's up! The weird symbols are annoying but FAC seems to be doing that to a lot of stories lately, huh?
I can't picture the Bratz girls saying bad words... lol!